LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

from high school to preschool. (private with JE PUNK)

Akari Ramos

The story starts out one day while Dave age 16 is in his room by himself he's got a big pile of homework he's been going though and a package from a weird uncle. The package is some sort of present for him.  He decides to take a break and open it up, it was a small stone that's really sparkly, even more so then it seems it should with this lighting.  the note says to rub the stone and make a wish.  there is no limit, but you must be able to rub it, then hold it while speaking the wish for it to work. And you can't make any wishes that would ensure you can't lose it or that you could recall it or anything like that, he tried and he still almost lost it once it seems it will ignore those kind of wishes..

This gets David thinking about what he wants, not just on the surface but really wants. he's always been jealous that his sister is allowed to like cute stuff and wear such nice looking clothes when she wants and not when she doesn't, no one expects her to pretend to like sports and just has it better in a lot of ways. He doesn't want to be her, but if he was a girl to he thinks he'd get all the good stuff she has.  But if he stayed this age he'd have to quickly learn stuff like makeup and such and he'd still be crushed with homework...  so why not become younger? yea then he could be youngest one that often gets away with more, and that'll also get him out of this mess least for a long while.  just now what age...  well if he went with 5 he's be to young to have to already know anything more then he currently does, and that'll put him in kindergarten. that should make school way more fun. 

He grabs the stone and rubs it.  "I wish I was a cute 5 year old girl wearing a cute play dress and tights, and my room and stuff where that of a very cute and girly 5 year old."  he says holding the stone and waiting to see if anything happens.

((you don't have to match my length. I just got on a roll there.))

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the changes rather transfixed and then when it's done I grin looking down seeing the pink dress, and lifting up my skirt I see the tights that match with the dress, and spot a mirror nearby, I shove the stone into my pocket and rush over to look at myself in the mirror,  and gasp as the cute 5 year old girl with long hair staring back at me "yes yes this is awesome.  I think i look even cuter then my sister now. hehe"

I spin around and look up way up to see my mom standing there, gosh she looked like a giant to me now.  "well uh I used some magic and I turned myself into a little girl. I'm 5 years old now too."  I say with a nod.  "I've always wanted to be a girl, but never had a way to do it. and this way I can, and I'm young enough I can grow up again as a girl this time.  Also school will be easier as it'll be my second time through it.  and I can learn all the things girls need to know naturally as I grow up, again. see this is so much better then before, I really want to be able to stay like this."

Her mother sighed “Fine but you’ll still be doing chores and you’ll be taking afternoon naps as well having an earlier bedtime.” She told her “And your new name will be Dani.” She added

"what i still have to do chores? but but you didn't make me do them until I was older first time around! any why naps? I'm not that little."  I huff.  "Geez maybe I didn't make myself little enough if i still have to do chores"  I say the last part more under my breath.

“Because growing girls like you need them and yes you do but not as many.” She said taking her hand to her sisters old room “This is where you’ll be staying for now on plenty of toys for you to play with.”

"ooh yea there is. this is cool I got a neat little girls room"  I smile still not happy about the naps though.  "What chores do i need to do?"

(I was thinking she still has me to my usal chores cause they are things I can still do like this. so I got a reason to try to make the other wishes)

"aww but mom, I'm way to young to do my own laundry now!!  and even so I'll need help to do the dishes.  if your going to make me take naps and go to bed like a little girl, could I least get chores like one?"

"well your probably going to make me take one soon enough anyways so might as well do it now." I huff,  "ooh but I get to see what I got for pj's." I grin and head for the dresser where I'm guessing they are kept.

"well I guess so, we are both girls now..." i say pulling out the night gown and one of the good nights. and bring it over to the bed.  "Gosh it's been a long time, but ya know now that I think of it, i would be neat if you changed me. get more in the mood of being little." I giggle a bit.

I do pause for a moment to look over how my body looks naked now, since it's a lot different. but then I do step into the good night, and wait for you to pull it up, if you look at my expression i'm rather enjoying this treatment, possibly more then I want to let on.