LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all the awesome people who have supported me on Patreon. I have more stories about people trapped in their diaper fantasies. When you subscribe, you'll get the latest stories, including the entire story of Mommy Time Plus. Check us on at Kyle's House of Story. http://patreon.com/kyleshouse

It wasn’t that Victor was at all surprised to hear Francis had some rules she wanted him to follow. This whole Mommy Time Plus thing was a giant rulebook trap as far as he could tell. But the threat of being back in diapers for good this week hung over Victor’s head. That was a heavy threat only because it suggested that there was a possibility he could actually keep his toilet privileges. Victor wanted that. Badly. 

He was tired of diapers, especially the thick ones that crinkled loudly when he walked. He hadn’t considered that wearing thick bulky diapers during the summer would be harder than in the winter. I guess when you’re wearing fewer clothing… and tighter clothing… then diapers are harder to hide. Who wears baggy jeans in the winter anyway? 

Francis was peering intently at Victor and he could tell she was going to judge his reaction harshly at whatever she was about to say to him. 

“Wearing your big boy pants is a privilege,” she started. “And honestly it’s only done as a favor to you because I know how hard you’ve been working to stay dry.”

Victor clenched his jaw at this stupid line. He had no choice but to pee in his diapers. Francis had made sure of this. 

“So here are the rules. You need to stay hydrated all day, so you’re going to take this pill to help with hydration.” She handed him a pill bottle that was empty. “It’ll make sure you stay hydrated. When taken with liquids, it really does the trick.”

“But the pill bottle is empty,” Victor remarked looking confused. 

“Oh I know,” Francis smiled. “You already took your pill today. It was in your orange juice.”

Victor frowned. 

“You need to learn that you should always be drinking water. Big boys know how to stay hydrated. This is the water pill. It makes it so you’ll want to drink water. You’ll probably pee a little more than usual today, that’s all. It’s really nothing to worry about. If you truly have bladder control, you’ll be able to go to the potty each time. With permission of course.”

“Wait a second, this is the water pill?”

“What did you expect?”

“I didn’t do anything wrong though?” Victor was confused. The water pill had been threatened as a punishment if he did something wrong. But as far as he could tell, he had done everything right. In fact, he’d worn his diapers like a good boy all weekend and didn’t complain. But Victor was quickly learning. There was always something that was going to hold him back. And this time, it was the water pill. 

“You don’t have to do anything wrong.” Francis smiled and handed him another glass of water. “You’re mommy's little baby after all.” But then, Francis leaned forward and issued a warning. “You have to drink water, otherwise you’ll be dehydrated and end up in the hospital.” 

Victor nodded slowly. He could probably find a way to make sure he wasn’t drinking too much water today. Besides, he’s wearing training pants today, at least he wouldn't be forced to pee in a diaper all day. 

But what Victor didn’t realize was the extent of which the water pill would do its work. That morning, Victor had hardly gotten into the office when he was forced to make his second trip to the bathroom. He relieved himself and pulled up his training pants and was careful to make sure he had finished going. He noticed that because he had spent so much time in diapers he had to catch himself a few times from just relieving himself. But then again, less than twenty minutes later he found himself dancing side to side at his desk and making a beeline to the restroom. 

But each time he went, he couldn’t help but realize that the need became more and more urgent. He also noticed he was getting incredibly tired. By lunchtime he could barely stay awake, but his urge to keep peeing stayed and remained. It was then Victor realized what was happening. Victor was tired because he was dehydrated. And before he knew what was happening, he had dribbled a little pee into his training pants before clamping down as hard as he could and yelping himself awake. 

As expected, the training pants didn’t do him any favors. Unlike the diapers which absorbed any moisture and wicked it away as soon as possible, the training pants reminded him that he was wet whenever he moved. The padding on the front sat there, rubbing against his penis reminding him that he’d done a terrible, childish thing. He’d dribbled into his pants. 

But Victor as he took a small sip of water had decided not to worry too much. Francis had told him that if he couldn’t keep his pants dry he’d be back in diapers. But he was certain a small dribble wouldn’t be a problem because his underwear would most likely dry off before the end of the day anyway. But the harder he tried, the more Vicor realized he was fighting a losing battle. Because he was so tired he kept dribbling in his pants. By noon, Victor felt like his training pants were permanently moist and he realized he would need to change his underwear.

Luckily, Victor had prepared for just this moment. He reached into his backpack and checked to make sure he had what he needed. Indeed he saw the second pair of training pants were inside waiting for an emergency just like this. Victor had always prided himself in his ability to think a few steps ahead of everyone else adn this was no different. 

Victor, grinning to himself grabbed his backpack and made a beeline for the restroom, his bladder twinging again. But the office assistant stopped him in the lobby. 

“Victor, you have a visitor.” 

Victor paused for a moment. “I’ll see her after I use the restroom.” He was steadily growing more desperate by the moment. He started to bounce back and forth on his feet as Francis appeared in the hallway.

“Hello Victor.” She smiled and waved at him.

Victor’s stomach flipped upside down. 

Francis and he stood in the hallway as she looked at him. The assistant, sensing tension, left them alone. 

“You headed to the bathroom?” Francis smiled at him.

“Yes.” 

“Then I’m coming with you.” 

Before he realized what was happening, Francis marched Victor to the restroom and locked the door behind him. 

“Have you managed to keep your underwear dry?” 

Victor kept his mouth shut and tried to make a beeline for the urinal. But Francis pulled him back. 

“Let’s check that underwear and see how you did.” Francis smiled. “I know my baby boy had to take the water pill earlier today.”

Victor didn’t budge. But Francis was not going to be deterred. She grabbed his belt buckle and pulled his pants down around his ankles. She had him step out of the slacks and then placed her hand on top of the training pants. 

She squeezed his penis through the padding. 

“Just as I thought.” Francis shook her head, continuing to fondle Victor as he stood there. “You weren’t even able to keep your pants dry for three hours.”

“That’s because you forced me to take that damn water pill.” Victor tried to stamp his feet in frustration, but only ended up falling over. In his surprise he ended up yelling and his bladder, already stretched to the limit because of the water pill released all the pee he had been holding in. 

Francis laughed as Victor saturated his training pants and the floor. 

“Looks like someone needs to be put back in diapers.” Francis said placing her diaper bag just out of reach of Victor’s mess. 

Victor just groaned.

• Like 7
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to all the awesome people who have supported me on Patreon. I have more stories there about people trapped in their diaper fantasies. Be sure to check out the Season 1 offering on Patreon to read the complete story or, for a limited time, grab the Season 1 & 2 bundle for $10 a month. http://patreon.com/kyleshouse

Victor's face burned. 

He felt like no matter what he did; he was being set up for failure. Victor was convinced Mommy Time Plus wasn't designed for his pleasure. No, this entire program had to have been designed for these women who get their rocks off humiliating men who have a diaper fetish, you know those who are desperate enough to want to hire someone to make their fantasies come true. It was as if they were taking these men and putting them into impossible situations. Victor thought about the woman who was trapped in the house where the woman with the Green Eyes lived and shivered slightly. He understood that the League of Mommies had their place. You don't want just anyone preying on the men and women who have this fetish, but why couldn't this program ask him what he wanted and then follow his lead? Why did he have to commit to testing out all four levels. While it was still early in the week, Victor was still thinking about the next week ahead of him.

But as Francis made him lie down on the changing pad and began her work, one thing was clear. He was still incredibly horny. In fact, this entire experience, where the women around him had controlled him had been so arousing that he was living on the edge. He was sure he'd cum at any moment if he were touched the wrong way. The worst part, he was never left alone. Francis was always there overseeing him, watching him. He doubted that masturbating around her would be a good idea. He needed to get her out of the house at some point to take care of his needs.

Victor absent-mindedly lifted up so Francis could put the diaper and booster under his bottom. She did this lovingly, as usual, sprinkling way too much powder on his balls but also rubbing in baby oil lovingly. Of course Victor's penis get excited and insisted on growing even harder. But either Francis didn't care or didn't notice because she treated this change as if it were clinical and taped the diaper shut. 

But this diaper felt different. It felt heavier. It reminded him of the diaper he was forced into at the grocery store. 

Standing, the bulge was confirmed in the mirror. There was no way he would be able to put pants on and pretend that this wouldn't be seen by everyone in the office. But as Francis helped him step into a pair of pants, she confirmed his fears. 

"I put you in thicker diapers because it's obvious that you need them at this point," Francis gestured to the wet pull-ups that sat in a plastic bag now, mocking him with their wetness. "Your water pill will last a few more hours so you need to make sure you keep drinking water." 

Victor looked closely in the mirror as she finished buttoning his pants. Sure his butt looked bigger but was pretty sure he could play this off by saying he'd been working a little extra hard in the gym. As he tested out his gait in the restroom, he was walking a little funny, but he could just make sure he stayed seated a bit more. The extra padding would help keep him comfortable. 

Victor felt himself pee in his diapers mere seconds after it was put on him without realizing it. He clamped down but realized it was a bit too late. He had flooded the diapers. He could feel his padding swell a little bit. But Francis ignored him and continued packing up the diaper bag she had brought with him. After cleaning the floor, she patted him on the butt and declared him good to go for the rest of the day.

Victor would think back to this moment and notice this exact moment was the slippery slope he needed to have avoided to avoid what would happen over the next week. He should have fought back, conversed with her, told Francis that the water pill was a step too far. Victor would realize as he slightly waddled his way back to the desk that had he spent more time focusing on his bladder control, instead of resigning himself to his fate, then he would have avoided what would become of his life after the next week. But instead, Victor was focused on making it through the day, so he could go home and take care of business. 

When Victor arrived home, his diaper was swollen and saturated to the max. He was walking bowlegged when he entered the house and extremely grateful that he didn't take public transit that day. He had been worried all day that he was going to leak in his seat or even in the car on the way home. But the diaper just kept drinking his pee as the day droned on and on. 

Victor could sense the irony of all of this. The water pill made him have to pee more and more, but if he didn't drink he'd become dehydrated and ill. But when he did drink, it was like the water pill took all the liquid in his body and forced it into his diaper. Victor was pretty sure he even sweated less when taking this stupid pill. 

When he shoved his apartment door and set his backpack down, he was greeted with a message from Francis. 

Baby

Make sure you pull your pants and shirt off when you get home. There's a new shirt here for you to use that I think you'll love. Mommy will be home soon.

XOXO.

Victor grumbled to himself and noticed a crop top sitting on the table. But upon closer inspection, it was actually a tee shirt featuring his favorite band that had been cut short for the occasion. Victor took his clothes off and put the shirt on over his head. As it turned out, the shirt and combination made him look like an absolute toddler. 

Victor grumbled a bit but then realized with glee: Francis was out of the house! This is the moment he had been waiting for—what a good deal. 

Victor felt wet his diaper a little more and instantly felt the plastic expand a little bit more as he shuffled to the bedroom. Closing the door behind him, he felt his penis stir a bit, no doubt excited for what was about to happen. 

Victor lay down on the bed and pulled out his cell phone. He navigated to his favorite site and began flipping through a few photos. Finally, when he found the one he was looking for, he carefully added some lube to his hand and then stuck his hand into his diaper.

Victor had thought about this. He didn't want to take his diaper off, no doubt Francis would be upset with him if he did so. Instead he had to ensure this awkward situation where his hand had to find his penis in the wet padding. He couldn't lie, as he stroked his member up and down, it felt great. He hadn't cum in so long this was his chance. Victor continued to stoke as his breathing sped up, he closed his eyes for a bit and tried to focus. 

"Ahem." 

Victor stopped, jerking his hand out of his wet diaper.

"What are you doing?" Francis was standing at the door, looking at him with curiosity. 

Victor's face burned. "Nothing." He mumbled, pulling the covers up over his thick, bulging diaper. 

But Francis was determined. Walking up to the bed, she pulled the covers off of him. "Were you trying to make stickies in your diaper?"

Victor was quiet. But Francis' eyes bore into him.

"Were you?"

Victor nodded. 

Francis got this glint in her eye that scared Victor to death.

"Well," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed and picking up the phone that Victor had dropped in surprise. "Don't let me stop you. Might as well get it all out before I put you in your nighttime diapers."

"I don't think…" Victor started to say. The idea of masturbating in front of Francis seemed humiliating enough. He'd rather wait for another day to come. But Francis looked at his phone and just giggled.

"Look at all these adult babies." She said, "They're adorable." Then looking at Victor. "I'm waiting." 

Victor just sat there. 

"It's obvious you can't control yourself when mommy is at the store, so I am going to sit here and watch you do your thing. Come on, roll on your stomach."

"No thanks," Victor said stiffly. 

"I'm waiting. Or do you want this to get worse for you. I'm sure your office would love to know what you're doing wearing diapers at your age."

Victor shook his head but complied. He rolled over on his stomach. Francis giggled and patted his bulging diaper a bit and then told him he could hump the bed whenever he was ready. 

"Come on baby, you can do it."

Victor felt vulnerable there, his wet diaper on full display to Francis who kept patting the plastic and scrolling through the pictures of diaper girls on the phone. 

"You're not getting a change until you do number threes in those diapers," Francis giggled, showing Victor the phone where more women were playing with a poor guy who had on thick diapers. "Look, it's just like you."

Victor didn't want to be sitting in a wet diaper the rest of the night, and his erection was not going away, so he began to hump the mattress. He felt like a naughty child caught in the act as Francis kept giggling and smacking his diapered bottom. He could barely feel the smacks because his thick diaper was saturated, but he was deeply aware that he was humping the bed like a desperate, stupid, drooling baby. 

The more he humped, the louder the diaper crinkled. Victor couldn't help but realize that this gorgeous woman was the one who was making him do this. And while his cheeks burned in humiliation, his penis was harder than ever. 

To make matters worse, Francis kept stroking his diaper, founding the center and saying things like, "Is baby going to cum for mommy," and "Can baby even make cummies?" 

Victor cringed at that last one, but decided he needed to get this over with. 

But this was taking longer than he thought it was. And Francis seemed prepared for this. She told him to lie on his back and she did the unthinkable, she ran her fingers down his stomach and into the diaper. 

"I'm surprised for someone who has been wetting their diapers all day, that baby can't cum." Francis began to stroke his rock-hard penis, Victor's member slipping through her fingers. "Come on, let me know when you're ready to cum."

With her other hand, she cradled his head, stroking his ear, his cheeks, and making shushing noises at his slight moans. She kept saying "good baby" over and over and over again, and right when Victor was about to cum; he raised his hips. He began to thrust harder.

"I'm gonna cum," he gasped. 

Suddenly, Francis took her hand out of his diaper. The cum kept coming. However, it boiled over and spilled into his diaper. Victor tried to reach into his own diaper to finish himself off, but Francis blocked him. The orgasm or lack of an orgasm startled him. He had been ruined. 

Victor felt unsatisfied. He felt as if the pleasure he had been looking forward too all week had been cheated out of him. 

He glared at Francis. 

"What?" She asked innocently. "Babies don't have orgasms." 

And with that, she left the room. 

• Like 4
  • 8 months later...

It has been almost a year since you last updated this story.  I'm sure that other readers would also like to see you carry on.  It occurred to me that one way to structure these last two weekly settings would be to start on Sunday at age 10, and during the first week reduce the age by one year each morning, with a privilege symbolic of the move from toddlerhood to childhood being taken away each day.  On the second Sunday, Victor would be 3, and then 2 1/2 (MO), 2 (TU), 18 months (WE), 12 months (TH), 6 months (FR), and a completely immobilized newborn on Saturday.  This would be the full baby experience.