LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Alright then how about we add some steaks to the game?"  she grins,  "you win we'll play a few rounds of COD,  I win and you gotta watch a romantic movie with me and not complain about it. how does that sound?"  She shoots back as she finishes setting up the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy sighed, this wasn't going at all how she imagined it, he's giving her much more trouble.  Still, since it's getting late and close to time to have to send him home anyways she'll give him a better offer. And then tomorrow, she'll get him back here and send him off to daycare as a real toddler.  that'll get him more used to diapers, least she hopes it will.  yesh, training a boyfriend is hard.  "alright how about this then.  if you win,  I'll put you back to normal size and let you go home for the night, and won't bother you during School, instead of playing the other game.  does that make the bet more appealing?"
either way is fine with her as she never said anything about after school, and that's when she's going to do her plan anyways.  can't have him missing school, or he might not be able to get into the prom, and that would defeat a major part of her plan.  And she's not to worried about what he might say in school as who's going to believe all this? if they weren't there.

He perked up and smiled. “Wait so if I win the game of sorry you’ll let me go home and make me normal sized?” He smiled happy this was going to happen. “Sure yeah I’ll play the game then.” He said. It was a Wednesday night. Friday was off before homecoming so there would be no school anyway. 

I nod and grin knowing that would get his attention, I was going to do that anyways after the game and the movie.  but if he gets lucky he'll just get out of the movie this time, and then daycare tomorrow. so either way I win,   She goes to set up the game and then once you go to sit at the table with it she takes a few photos, of you.  "soo cute"  She exclaims and then sits down to play.  "Now to see who's the better player huh?"  She  laughs and manages to get off to a good start, having gotten some of her pieces out early.

"Hey dont take pictures of me" He said as he complained. He was dry for now still and he was not happy about her getting her pieces out. He had to act fast and get his pieces out. He then picked up a sorry card and was able to knock one of her pieces back that piece was right by his castle. "HA" he said smiling at her his diaper crinkling. 

She laughs and takes more pictures.  "hehe,  don't worry as long as you play nice no one's going to see them."  Evil grin.

she then notices you get the sorry card and that gives her a big set back.  she huffs,  and that gives you just enough of a lead to pull out a win,  very close game though had you not gotten that sorry then it's likely you would of lost.  "Oh, well okay, I guess I'll have to make good on the bet."  Amy says with a sigh, and a snap of her fingers your back to your original size, though your still wearing the train themed onsie and diaper, "So there you go back to your original size and so is your car it's in the drive way. "  she tosses you your keys and wallet.  "So I won't stop you, and like I said during school I'll leave you alone...."  She then grins slyly  "Butt... if you do not come over after school, I will come and get you and shrink you down again."  Well she's going to shrink him either way he just doesn't need to know that yet.  "So you have a good night and a good day at school."  she nods, and goes to put away the game,  and then heads to the kitchen leaving you alone in the living room,  if you where to look all your keys including your car keys seem to be there, and your wallet has all it's usual stuff in it. Also if you where to look around the room a bit you'd be able to find those sweatpants she had you wear earlier, and your school shoes.  if you pulled on the pants and went to look in a mirror, it does make the onsie look like a tshirt that's been tucked in, still not your usal style but lot better then having everyone know what it is.

He didn’t say anything to her as he walked out the front door. He couldn’t believe she had just let him do like that. He though she wasn’t going to be truthful. It was less than ideal that he was still in a baby diaper that was now an adult diaper size, but he was free. He got in his car and drove home. 

He got home late and went up to his room. He removed the onesie and diaper and hid them under his mattress. He then got his homework done and went to bed. The next morning he grabbed the diaper and onesie and put them in his trunk and drove to school. He avoided seeing the crazy girl all day thankfully. At the end of the day he wasn’t sure what he was going to do. It was a half day and they got Friday off. At noon he walked to his car late leaving the parking lot empty again he wasn’t sure what he was going to do now. 

She did stick to her word and aside from letting him know she was still there a few times she did stay out of his way, and let him ignore her during school. Though when she saw him sitting in his car waiting she, goes to walk over to it, and waves to him. Figuring this will be a good time to push the issue see if he tries to go with out her and where he ends up going,  or if he'll give her a ride home. "Hello there, would you mind giving me a ride home?"

He was startled by her appearance. They were the only two left at the school. “Oh uh sure Amy.” He said looking down at her. “Go ahead and get in.” He said pointing to the other side of his car. He was clearly nervous not sure what she was going to do next. 

She smiles and gets into the other seat and then buckles up putting her book bag on her lap.  "Thanks, seems I had missed the buss home today and I really didn't want to have to walk,  We are going to have a fun day today."  She says with a smile that borders between a nice excited smile and an evil smirk.  "Anyways did you have a good day at school? I did.   and it's nice we got tomorrow off as well.  so we don't have to worry about school stuff for a while"   So far everything seems normal still, your car hasn't changed, you haven't changed, not even your clothes.  things are both peaceful and tense as the same time.   it's like if a demotion crew where to go try to set off some explosions but instead of boom nothing happened.  You know it could go off at anytime, but also it could not go off at all unless you do something else to set it off.
now that the people sounds have died down from everyone else leaving you can start to hear some birds in the nearby tree's chirping away, it's also getting latter and she now looks over to you, waiting for you to do something.

He sat there nervous not yet getting the car in gear, "yeah uhh school was ummm good, thanks for asking." He said nervously as he smiled over at her. "So ummm I am taking you home right?" He asked sweat forming on his forehead. He was also starting to get nervously turned on. He looked over at her waist and saw a diaper poking out from under her skirt. 

"What do you mean by we are going to have fun?"

"Yes please and oh, You'll find out when we get to my place,  I'm not going to spoil the surprise."  Amy says and then looks at him noticing how he seems to be getting a bit turned on by all this and she also noticed that he was staring at her skirt for a bit and likely noticed what was under it.  she then giggles abit.  "I see you've spotted what I'm wearing under my skirt, so how do you like it?"  she asks and lifts up her skirt a bit so you can get a better view of the big disposable diaper she's wearing,  it's even got a girly print on it,  just like the normal sized diapers would have.  so these aren't like the plain adult version that's just for medical use, these where made to look like baby diapers, but in her size. after giving you a good look she pulls her skirt back down.  "I do love wearing diapers myself, and hope you will soon too."

He didn’t know what to say as she lifted her skirt and smirked. He just stared at the colorful padding with princess Anna from frozen on the front. “You wear them?” He asked rather stupidly. “Why do you want me to wear them so bad?” He asked the short girl as she wiggled her hips in his passenger seat. He had not moved yet. His mouth was dry and his heart rate was up. He was nervous and oddly turned on. 

"Yea I do, I also use them too.  at school the nurse changes me and at home my parents usually do it."  She smiles and sounds like she's talking about some prize she won.  "they feel rather nice, and they are cute, and it frees me up from other distractions."
she nods.  "As for why I want you to wear them, well I thought that would of been obvious but, I want someone else to wear them with me. Someone else who likes them too.  someone to share the joys with ya know?"  she looks over to you as she says that last part   "Also if you do agree I'll be very loyal to you.  unlike those high fashion jerks where even if they do say yes for now, will have no problem ditching you the moment they find some one they think is better looking." she says still sitting with you in the car,  no magical effects are going on right now, as you seem to be listening to her and that is one of the key things she wants so she doesn't have to do something to force you to pay attention to her.

He listened as she talked he didn’t like where things were going. “If you like diapers so much why don’t you find some guy who likes them too and not me?” He asked the obvious question to the immature diaper girl. 

"because there are none around here, that  are even close to my age and are even remotely interested in having a girlfriend. I've already checked that." she sighs as she says this.  "so I gotta make my own boyfriend and get him into diapers. and I think you'd be the best candidate for both. so that's why you,  besides that girl you where going to ask she already was going to go out with the captain of the football team, she was going to turn you down anyways. least that's what all the gossip was saying about her.  so you never really had a chance with her.  but you got a prime one here." she nods.  "So come on lets get going."

A prime one? I’ll take someone else thanks Amy. I don’t want to be your stupid diaper wearing boyfriend. I don’t want to be a baby boyfriend.” He said looking over her with a tough look in his eyes. He was mad at her for thinking she could just make him her boyfriend. “You can’t force people to do things!”

"Well so much for being nice" she huffs, and sticks her hand on the car and it starts up on it's own, and starts driving to her place. it doesn't matter how much you try force the steering wheel or try to slam on the breaks, the car isn't listening to you. even if you try to bail out, the door will not open, also as we approach her place you start feeling smaller and weaker again.  once the car pulls into the drive way it shuts off, and your unable to restart it,  but then you'd notice something even more alarming, your not just a bit smaller then her your getting quite smaller, and you keep shrinking, soon enough it's hard to see over the dash anymore. "i guess I wasn't clear on what I wanted, and how you play into this.  I was trying to be nice hopping yo get to to like it a bit more faster.  but I can see it's not working at all.  so got a new plan for you, your going to be a toddler and spend time in daycare."  She laughs evily.  "I'll get you into diapers one way or the other.  and then we will go from there." She says as you continue to shrink you now look more like a grade school kid and still shrinking.

“Amy stop this!” He said as his voice got higher and more squeaky. “I don’t want this please just go mess with someone else. I don’t wanna be a baby!” He complained as he shrunk till he was the size of an 18 month old. He felt his clothes change too just leaving him in a pampers diaper. 

"And have to start all over? and still likely get the same response?"  I ask as I reach over to pick you up and get out of the car.  "Na to much work and would probably turn out much the same way anyway." She laughs and then sticks a pacifier into your mouth and calls up someone on her phone.  "hello, yea it's Amy,  yea he's ready now.  okay see ya soon"  she then hangs up the phone and goes to cuddle you.  you'd find out your not only the size of an 18 month old but you also are just as weak as one is. so there isn't much you can do about your situation at this point.

He tried to struggle against the nerd as she giggled and carried him. “Please Amy don’t do this I’ll pay you off just please leave me alone. I don’t want this! I don’t consent!” He said feeling the front of his diaper get warm. Not only was he weak everywhere but she had made his bladder muscles weak too. “Where are we going?”

"I don't want money, I got everything I want that it'll buy me."  She huffs "And i really don't care at the moment what you want.. no one has ever asked me what i want. and then ever respected what I said. nope I've always had to take it, or do it myself,  so fine. if the universe is going to be so mean to me I'll be mean back.  and that means your stuck with me and what I want to happen. do you really think this is my first time hearing someone make that plea?  and then go back on their word the moment they are able to?" she huffs.  "as much as I would like it, i wasn't born yesterday but you might be if you keep causing problems."  She nods  "as for where we are going, its more like where are you going.  you get to go to daycare. where they will treat you every bit like the 1 and half year old boy you are."

As she spoke Fred got even more scared. She was crazy and there was nothing he could do to escape her. “Daycare? But you said we were going to spend time together this afternoon. I don’t want to be stuck with a bunch of diaper wearing brats.” He said as she began walking down her street toward a daycare at the end of the block. 

"ooh we still will but you need to spend some time there, so you can get into the proper mood" She nods "you'll enjoy it, eventually."  She laughs and soon enough they get to the daycare and I hand you over to the lady behind the counter,  "now say good bye to your big sister" the lady says, and makes you wave to me, meanwhile I'm just smirking at you. you'd find if you tried to wiggle out of this lady's arms she's holding on to you far to well.