LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fred was in his senior year of high school and he was about to ask the hottest chick in school to homecoming. Amber was the cheerleading captain and he was the captain of the swim team. He smiled as he walked down the hallway toward the parking lot. There he saw her by her car and started to head towards her to ask her. The six foot two muscular man smiled as he walked his brown hair parted to one side revealing his sculpted face and bright blue-green eyes.

Before Fred could walk up to Amber, a different girl walked into Fred's path. He did not know who she was, but he'd seen her around. She was shorter, her hair was dirty blonde and a bit greasy. She had a very obvious body odor that hung off of her. She was smiling up to him, her teeth were white and actually well kept

He stopped and looked down on the five foot nothing girl. “Uhhh yes?” He asked with a confused look on his face. “You’re that transfer student right? What do you want?"

• giantessman changed the title to Diapered Homecoming (Private)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yea that's right, I was wondering if you'd come play video games with me?  I got lots of good ones and I'd really would love it if you could play them with me."

she says fidgeting with her uniform skirt as she's talking,  "I can make it worth your while to come."

Fred looked down on the very short girl. She would be have been more than five feet tall. “Look girl I am going to ask amber to homecoming. I’m not interested, if you will excuse me.” He said pushing past her heading toward the parking lot. 

He reached it and saw amber driving off in her jeep. He cursed and walked to his SUV and got in. He started the engine and began to pull out of the empty parking lot. Everyone had gone home for the day. Since the high and middle school let out before the elementary school the buses were starting to return to pick them up. 

"not so fast my little prize"  She says as she was prepared for this.  "I tried to be nice. but your not letting me go that easily"  she says and pulls out from her bag her magical focus and then uses her magic to shrink down the suv and it's contents down to the size of a hot wheels car. which then she walks over and picks up, before she heads for the buss

Fred had no idea what happened, one second he was driving out of the parking lot and the next it felt like he was in an elevator going down. He kept driving as the pavement seemed to stretch out around him. 
He hit the break as he saw a massive kids shoe smash in front of him. He was then lifted up into the air. He screamed as a giant had grabbed him and was now walking with him toward the bus loop. He had also wet himself in the process. He had no idea what was happening. 

and he can see the person who carrying them is a girl from his school as he can tell from the bit of the uniform he could see. but can't tell who exactly has him. and soon enough they are both on the buss, he gets shoved into a pocket so everything goes dark around him. the lights in the car still work, but he can't make it go or open any of the doors

Fred was put into the pocket nose first. His seat belt held him to the seat. He had not noticed his wet pants yet he was too focused on what happened. 
He turned on the lights of the car and saw a stick of gum in front of him along with a giant cell phone that was below the car. 
“This isn’t real.” He said as he heard the giggle of little kids getting on the bus. This girl was going to ride home with the elementary brats. He yelled but there was nothing he could do. He was trapped. 

And things stayed this way for quite some time, you could tell the buss made a bunch of stops, before it felt like the one holding you got up and off the buss,  and a few more minutes of walking, you can hear keys in a door, the door slam and lock again. before you feel the car get jostled as the giant hand now reaches in to pull you back out and place you on the table. you can finally see who it is, it's that Exchange Student! She now stares down at you looking massive.  "haha I got you now and we are going to play together. like it or not"

“What? How? Who? What, are you?” He asked seeing the very nerdy girl giggling her face was taking up his entire view. “What have you done to me you little nerd?” He asked a little more pee flowed into his dress slacks making a noticeable dark patch. 

"well you wouldn't come willingly so I had to take more drastic measures to get you here.  but now that your here come out of that car and I'll fix your size."  she says with a grin.  "or do you like beeing tiny?"

"pah I don't care... I get what I want, and you are not going to tell anyone about this kidnapping, or else.. and believe me I can do a whole lot more to you." she says as she puts the tuck down then sets you on the floor before you increase in size again, but now instead of being bigger and taller then her your her size.

Fred was slightly shorter than her. “Hey this isn’t my height!” He complained as he looked slightly up at her. “I don’t care if you can do worse you nerdy girl!” He said. 

I go to hold up a mirror and show him the big wet spot on his pants.  "and I might latter but for now you gotta play along with me if you want me to do you any favors"  She laughs.  "your not the one in charge here mister."  as she says this you can also feel and if you look notice your muscles seem to deflate some, you no longer look muscular and sporty, but you also don't look overly thin either.  more average and you still have your other good looks.  "so what will it be,  you going to insist on running away and reporting me or do you want to get your stuff back. as even if you do they won't be able to make me give it back to you."

Honestly at this point he looked like he belonged at this size given his lost muscle mass and height. He now looked like a middle schooler less attractive than this nerdy girl who kidnapped him. He looked slightly up at her. “Fine I’ll play along.” He said defeated as she smirked. 

"now that's better.  first we gotta do something about those wet clothes we can't have you getting pee on things, wait here."  She says and goes into the next room and then comes back and hands you, what looks to be a pair of boys pullsups but scaled up to your size, and a pair of sweatpants with a truck print on them.   now go take off your wet clothes and put these on.  then we can go play those video games I was talking about."

“A pull-up with lightning McQueen?” He asked as he looked down at the pull-up she handed him. It was really big or maybe he was just small. “I prefer trains over trucks.” He said as he walked to the bathroom. It was a very girly bathroom. He rolled his eyes and said to himself “I can’t believe I’m about to put this on.” 

he slid off his wet pants and underwear and put on the pull-up which fit him really well and left some room. He then put on the sweatpants and walked back out. “There I’m in the diaper are you happy?”

"yes I am.  thanks, on and here." She snaps her fingers and the patterns change from Cars, to Tomas the Tank engine..  "There you go you got Trains,  now lets go play."  she leads you into the living room, it was also pretty girly but you do see she's got a  big tv and a bunch of different consoles hooked up, some looking more vintage but there's also current gen too.  "So how about we play Mario Cart?"

He was stunned as he saw the patterns on the sweat pants change. “So you’re magic?” He asked as he followed her to the living room. “I guess we can play Mario cart, I’m not good at video games to be honest.” 

“More than a foot. I was six foot two and now I’m shorter than you and you are under five feet tall!” He complained as he tried to control his character. He eventually got it going. “I’m like the size of a fifth grader.”