LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Janet picks him up sitting on a park bench. She cuddled Jon in her arms.  "In a few years our little one will be big enough to run and play in the park. You will grow with them and in time grow up to be our child's daddy..... for now I just want to enjoy our time like this okay?  I love you and I feel like this is an important bonding opportunity for us as well as our child. "

"They will never see me as an equal. I will be their little brother I bet." He said crossing his arms as he felt his diaper start to fill a little more from his nervous pee as she pressed him against her boobs. He felt his mouth go a little dry as he looked at her large tits that were obviously swollen with milk. 

She smiled covering her breast with the baby blanket. Janet  lifted the sweater  unsnapping her nursing bra. She brought her engorged nipple to his lips. "For a little bit maybe but overtime they will learn you are his or her daddy. Now relax and drink baby." She cooed softly to him.

Jon closed his eyes as the massive nipple slipped into his mouth and he latched on before the milk began to flow into his mouth. He greedily drank it as his worries about being viewed as a baby by his new son or daughter began to melt away. All he thought about now was how good this milk tasted and how safe he felt. He started to tent in his diaper as his wife hummed to him. 

She hummed softly rocking him. She felt his diaper was damp. She smiled as he had a tent in his diaper. Covered by the blanket she began rubbing his hard on through the diaper as he nursed from her breast. "That's such a good baby drinking mommies milk. Drink up sweetie it's all for you."

She chuckled as he was full. Gently she took her breast from his lips and laid him over her shoulder patting his back to burp him. "Mommies baby has a full belly yes he does." She cooed.  When he burped he spit up a bit of milk.  She wiped his lips clean and laid her full baby in the stroller.  Adjusting herself back in her bra she lowered her sweater before covering him with the blanket.  She pushed the stroller home to lay him down for his morning nap.

Her intention was to put him down for a nap but Jon had already started to sleep as she pushed the stroller home. The milk had done its job and put him into the traditional milk coma that usually followed one of his sessions. Jon also finished a heavy wetting in his train pamper as they walked home. 

When they got home Janet laid her sleeping baby in his crib gently.  Once he was settled she fixed herself a light breakfast of toast and jam hoping she could keep it down.  Janet relaxed on the couch watching the news as her little one slept. 

Jon woke up to a bad smell and knew what it was, the milk had gone straight through him and he was once again stinky. To make things worse he was hard as a rock in it. He needed to get out of the diaper now so he started to mess with the tapes forgetting Janet was probably watching him. 

Janet watched Jon on the baby monitor. She sighed she hadn't had to yet but it seemed her baby Jon was going to get his first spanking. She watched and waited until he got the tapes of. "And what have we here?" She asked as she walked into the nursery. "A naughty baby taking off his diapers?" She held the diaper to his bottom as she picked him up. "Mommy is very disappointed in you." She laid him on the changing table and wiped his bottom clean. I stead of putting him in a diaper she carried him to the rocking chair laying him across her lap on his stomach. "When baby Jon is naughty mommy has to discipline him." She says but delivers 10 firm spanks to his bare bottom.

Jon let some pee out into his crib as she surprised him. “Janet I I I.” He said as he felt scared of the massive woman. He was lifted up and brought to the changing table where he was cleaned but when he expected another diaper he didn’t get one. Instead she took him to the rocking chair and did to him what he never thought would happen. Her giant hand came down on his butt and his ass started to sting instantly. Me cried out in pain as blow after blow hit him hard. To make things worse he was getting stiff. He was crying by blow number five and was inconsolable by the final spank. 

Janet heart broke as her baby husband was crying inconsolable after his first spanking.  She laid his head on her shoulder and gently rubbed his bare pink bottom. "Shhh is okay no more spanks for my baby. " She gently bounced him as she rubbed his singing bottom until he calmed down. Janet gave Jon his pacifier as she diapered him and snapped his onesie closed. She carried him to the living room where she cuddled him turning on Sesame Street. 

He held her still having tears in his eyes as Elmo came on and sang. He watched and touched his diaper knowing elmo was on the front too. "I I I sorry mommy." He said as he held her. His butt was still very sore. 

She rubbed his diapered bottom and kissed the top of his head.  "It's okay baby.  It's all over now no more spanks. But mommies baby has to leave his diapey alone okay?  Only grown up can take off the babies diaper." She smiled as he cuddled into her calming down as she rubbed his padded little bum. "Does baby Jon want to watch Elmo or Thomas?

She smiled turning in the Thomas and friends cartoon.  Janet knew he was going to live his surprise coming in the mail.  She had gotten him a ride on train for toddlers. " I know you love your trains. Maybe we can take a train ride soon. Would you like that pumpkin? "

She chuckled but nodded her head at his excitement. "Yes but in order to do that, baby Jon needs to be on his best behavior." Janet felt nausea starting up and stood up gently setting him in his play pen. "Play with your toys for a bit baby". She went to the bathroom making it just as her she started to puke.

The pregnancy was having an effect on her and what she didn’t know was that the pills she was taking to increase her milk production might have a side effect of accelerating her pregnancy allowing the baby to develop faster. 

jon sat watching Thomas while his mommy/wife had walked away. He sat there in his diaper enjoying the show he used to watch as a kid. Now I’m his second childhood he was enjoying it all over again. 

It took about 10 minutes before the nausea and vommitting ended. She rinsed her mouth and came back out.  She stood at the doorway watching her baby husband happily watch his cartoons. Janet went to the kitchen and began packing their picnic lunch.  She placed a hand on her belly and was shocked to find she already had a bit of a bump.  She thought it was strange and would talk with the lab at the office to see if it was so to her larger form.

Jon was sitting in his diaper watching the tv show not really knowing or caring what Janet was doing. He assume she was getting sick from her pregnancy. He remembered talking to Janet about kids and how she mentioned her mom getting sick all the time. Must have been something Janet got from her mom. He looked up when she returned with the stroller and a picnic basket. “So we going to the park then?”

Janet nodded her head as she picked him up.  She took him to the nursery and dressed him back in his corduroy pants and a matching sweater over his onesie. "Yep I thought we'd have lunch by the lake like we did when we first moved here." She got him settled in the stroller packing the basket and diaper bag below. Janet pushed the stroller out the door and they began their walk. " I was thinking would you like to go to the zoo one of these days?"

“I I don’t wanna go there it would’ve too scary being so small and with all the kids.” He said referring to the zoo. “That lake is so pretty I held you in my arms and kissed you. I wanna do that again.” 

She smiled and nodded her head." Okay we can wait until your bigger for the zoo. This time mommy will hold you and give you kisses at the lake." She waves hello to one of the women from the play group as they walk by.  "I am going to the lab tomorrow for a check up.  Do you want to come with me or shall I call your sitter? "