LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Jon slowly nodded his head slowly as his nose was filled with the lotion he was now in. He felt himself getting hard in the diaper and saw a smal smirk come across his giant wife’s face. He blushed a bright red as he looked up at her from his changing table. “How much longer will I be a baby?” 

Janet just knew that question would lead to arguing. She sat in a rocking chair and revealed one of her breast bringing her nipple to his lips. " let's just take things one day at a time munchkin.  Everything will happen in its own time. " She gently rocked as he suckled milk from her breast.

Jon said nothing but instead started to suck on his wife’s breast. The sweet milk flowed into him and he felt his belly start to expand. The milk was making him slightly milk drunk as his eyes began to droop. “Mummmph.” He said as he was soon asleep but still sucking automatically. 

She smiled as he suckled her tit even as he slept.  Gently she took him off her breast and pasted his back until he buried spitting up a bit of the milk.  She swaddled him in his soft blanket and laid him in his crib. Turning on the baby monitor she went to the living room and put on adult TV. While she made her dinner she spoke with the share holders about the next move for the company. 

Jon slept hard though the night wetting himself during the night. He woke up before Janet and looked around the room. He couldn’t move as she had swaddled him tightly. He felt that he was wet and blushed as he looked toward the nanny cam baby monitor. “Janet!” He yelled as he looked at it. “I’m wet!” 

Janet had wife early with morning sickness.  It had just started to calm down when she heard Jon over the monitor.  She came into the nursery and picked him up. "Good morning angel." She quickly changed his diaper tickling his funny as she took him to the kitchen. "Is mommies little one ready for yum yums?" She cooed as she got him set in the high chair and begin fixing baby oatmeal.

“Are you gonna make me eat that crap again? And please Janet I don’t want to go to those girls again. Also I would like you to let me get back into the office. The company must be doing terrible without my ideas.” He said as he kicked his legs causing his Cookie Monster diaper to crinkle. 

Janet sighed they had such a good day yesterday and now he was back to trying to fight with her.  "Baby mommy doesn't want this to be an arguement this morning. Let's have breakfast and cuddle for a bit." She made the oatmeal and put a bib on him. Janet began feeding him the warm apple oatmeal. "Today is gonna be just mommy and her baby boy no one else. "

Jon was hungry and was happy the oatmeal was apple rather than bland. He didn’t know it has a small amount of laxative to keep him regular. “Mommy? What we gonna do?” He asked as some food dribbled out of his mouth and onto the bib. 

“I don’t wanna argue I just well I wanna be a better husband than a baby husband.” He said as he looked into her eyes. He gave her a puppy dog look at she put more food in his mouth. 

She smiled as he seemed to settle being less aggressive regarding being an adult. "I was thinking we could take a walk and feed the ducks. After a little nap we can go have a picnic and play at the park. Afterwards we'll take a short rest and then cuddle and watch tv."  When he finished the oatmeal she cleaned his face and gave him a diluted bottle of apple juice.

"I know you think you have something to prove to me as an adult but honestly....I think things are really good right now. Can you just.... be my baby for now. That's what I need from you most right now."

He looked up at her and felt bad. “You won’t go get another husband while I’m little?” He asked as he let a little pee into the diaper as he felt his but begin to get pressured. “Honey, I just worry about us…” 

She smiled and shook her head picking him up. Janet held him to jer in a warm embrace. "No honey of course not. Your the only one I've had eyes for since high school. You have nothing to worry about in that regard. She kissed his forehead as she carried him to the nursery to dress him in an orange onesie  brown elastic waistband corduroy pants and white booties. 

Jon was relived as he was carried to his nursery. She laid him down and began to dress him. While she was getting him changed he felt his bowels fill. “Mommy.” He said before he felt the warm mush begin to push its way into the seat of his diaper and it was a big mess that filled in the back. The smell was thick and he could feel the mush spreading around as he was laying on his back. To make things worse he felt himself getting harder as he looked at Janet. 

Janet smiled and cooed as he filled his diaper. She pulled down the pants he was in and began rubbing his messy diaper feeling his little hard on in his diaper. "Did mommies baby make a stinky" She cooed to him as she rubbed his mess up and down his shrunken penis.

“Yes I made a stinky can you please not make me sticky?” He asked as she rubbed her massive hand around the pamper pushing the mess up and around to get him off. “I don’t wanna be stinky diaper trained.” He said squirming. 

She smiled as she continued pushing his mess up and around his hard little penis. "I'm your wife still and as your wife I should help you cum shouldn't I?"  She cooed softly to him as she rubbed. "My cute baby husband has a hard little dick in his messy diapers. Mommy just wants him to use his diapers to the fullest. Come on baby make a sticky diaper for me." She cooed to as she rubbed up and down on his messy diaper spreading his mess lubing his little dick.

He let out a moan as he grabbed her giant hand and tried to remove it from the pamper but he couldn’t. He moaned and closed his eyes as he started to cum into the poopy baby diaper. He felt ashamed as the smell of his diaper filled his nose. 

She smiled rubbing him to completion. "Such a good baby husband I have making stickies in his messy diaper." She cooed to him as she unsnapped his onesie and opened the full messy diaper. Janet took her time wiping him clean before she sold a fresh diaper under his bumper and powdered him. Tapeing the train diaper closed she  dressed him a diluted smiled picking him up. "There we go pumpkin already for our walk now hmm?"

“Wait if we go for a walk the neighbors will see me and what about those girls next door or the teen girl down the street? I don’t want anyone to see me.” He said blushing as if he had a choice in the matter. 

She cooed to him as she laid him in the stroller buckling him in. She fattened his pacifier to his shirt and put it in his mouth. "Such a silly baby.  They've all seen you already so how would now be different" She ticked a baby blanket over him to ensure he was warm. 

Janet wore black leggings, a white tank top  , and pulled an old sweater of his on. She slid her flats on and set his diaper bag under the stroller. "Time to go bye bye"  She pushed the stroller out the door and began going down the street.

Jon blushed as his really hot wife walked out the door and pushed his down the driveway. He sucked on his paci as they turned and walked down the sidewalk past the neighbors house where he hears Amber and Megan playing in the front yard under the watchful eye of their mom. 

Janet smiled and washed at the neighbors as they walked by but didn't stop to chat.  It was important Jon know he was her priority and right now he needed her to take his needs as priority. She hummed softly as they walked down the neighborhood. "Such a nice day for walking isn't it angel?" She cooed to him as she waves hi to another mom in the neighborhood. "Looking forward to Saturday" She called out smiling as they walked. 

"Whats happening Saturday?" He asked as he sat up to look out at who she was talking to. That was when he realized he had no idea what day it was, it could be friday or monday for all he knew. As he leaned up some pee spurt into his train diaper and he hoped Janet didnt notice.

She smiled. "You and I are going to a mommy and me play date with some boys from the neighborhood.  It's actually going to be hosted at our house I figured you'd be more comfortable having a play date at home with mommy." She turned the corner and they strolled into the park. There were children playing running around. "I can't wait in a few years or little one will be running around here. "

"I dont want any baby boys in our house!" He said as they turned away from the cute redheaded mommy who Janet had spoken to. Jon looked at her confused as she mentioned a little one running around the park. "A few years? You said I would be back to normal then... Unless you have another kid."