LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

She smiled watching his eyelids slowly close. Still he suckled till the bottle was empty. She gently laid the sleeping baby in the bassinet. Leaving the door open she went to her living room and watched her soaps while the children napped. About an hour later Janet arrived and both women enjoyed some tea as the talked about motherhood. 

John woke up on his own and yawned, he was still in the woman's bedroom by himself in the dark. He saw that there was an old audio baby monitor in the corner that the woman had to be listening to. He put his hand on his diaper and felt for warmth. He was happy to not feel anything. He pulled himself up and looked out on the dark room. It was hard to tell what was in the room. 

He sat himself back down and looked at the baby monitor and grabbed it. "Mommy?" He asked into it with a lisp. He was hoping someone would come in and get him from his prison. 

As the women chatted Janet heard Jon waking up calling for her. "Oop sounds like he's up thanks again I'll have to have the girls over next." She went to the bedroom and smiled. "Mommies here baby" she cooed as she picked him up and gently rocked him. "Lets get you home." Janet kissed the top.of his head and carried him out the house.

"That was not funny Janet" Jon said after they left the house and were almost back to their house. "I dont want to leave you." He said as he felt pressure in both his bowels and his bladder. "What are we doing the rest of the day?" He asked trying to play along but also wanting to know what was happening. Janet looked relaxed and happy, she also looked younger or maybe it was just the lighting. 

Janet snuggled Jon in her arms. "You can't stay cooped up in the house everyday baby. Playmates are important for social development. Did you have fun with the girls? There mom said you wanted to stay and play." They got into there house and Janet sat on the couch settling Jon on her lap.

"Do you want to cuddle with mommy and watch a movie? The rest of the day is just you and I." She chuckled. "Well and the other baby I suppose" she said as she placed a hand on her still flat belly.

He put his hand on her stomach, “honey I don’t need the girls they’re so immature and boring.” Jon said as he looked up at her. “Can I be big soon? I don’t like being in diapers anymore. Can I at least have pull-ups? I’m dry.”

Janet sighed having expected he would ask again. "Sweetie your simply not ready to be big yet trust me. When your a big boy we can start potty training and pull ups. The girls are very nice and it will do you good to have them around I think. I'll try to find you some boy playmates to." 

Janet laid him back cradled in her arms. She began rubbing his little penis through his diaper. "Whats this about not liking your diapers? Remember good babies who fill their diapers get special rewards." She cooed to him as she teased him through the thick cotton padding.

“I don’t want any playmates, hey stop it you’re trying to make me like messy diapers. That’s so gross honey. How will I be able to have sex with you when I’m big again if you change what turns me on?” He said trying to push her giant hands away. 

Janet sighed her little one was silly cranky today.  "Why are you so concerned with something years away. What you like now won't necessarily be what you like a few years from now. When you were a baby before you liked nursing from your mom breast.  When you were an adult did you still like that no.  Why because our preferences change as we grow. Jon why must you fight this I'm trying to make it as good as I can for you but you just resist at every turn." She sighed and stood up putting him in the play pen. "Okay with your toys for a bit mommy will be right back". Janet went to the kitchen to get herself some sweet tea. 

Jon didnt get a chance to say anything as she put him into the play pen and walked off. She seemed upset with him again. He stood up causing his barbie diaper to crinkle as he looked out the mesh wall toward the kitchen. He looked down at his legs and saw a small budge in the front of his diaper. He put his hand on it and realized that he was turned on from her rubbing earlier. At the same time he also felt the need to poop and pee increase. He hoped to hold on a little more as he looked at the kitchen.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Janet fixed herself a lactating tea to ensure she'd continue producing large quantities of milk.  While she sipped her tea she thought about how great things had been the past few days. She finally had her baby and one on the way. Though her husband kept fighting the turn in their relationship at every turn she knew he was slowly coming around. The neighbor had sent her adorable pictures of him playing pretend with the girls and she was certain making friends would help him in this transition.  She had joined a mom group and was in the process of scheduling a play date with a few little boys next week. Janet gently rubbed her breast as they felt heavy and full.  Slowly she works be bringing him to an all milk diet just like a newborn.  Janet came back into the living room and sat on the couch.  "Mommies back pumpkin, did you miss me? "

“Mommy… I mean Janet, I uhhh I need to use the potty.” He said as he tried to resist the urge to mess. He looked up at his giant beautiful wife. He wanted to hold her bad. He knew she would just tell him to go in his diaper and he felt himself starting to squat down naturally. As he did he could feel her eyes in him as he knew she was smiling. 

She smiled looking at her baby husband in his diaper.  He was already starting to squat even as he tried to ask for the potty. Janet picked him up cradling him in her arms on the couch. "Aww such a silly baby. You know you're diapers are your potty." She rubbed his tummy gently to encourage him to relax and use his diaper. "Mommies baby will feel so much better after going poopies yes he will" She cooed to him as they cuddled together.

Jon moaned a little as he made a scrunchy face and felt the back of his pink Barbie diaper budge out and droop. He then automatically started to release his bladder making the wetness indicator crown disappear. He let out a sigh and looked at Janet and blushed. “I’m sorry. I made a stinky.” He looked at Janet and tried to not squish his mess. 

Janet smiled as Jon moaned using his diaper. " What a good baby my little Jon is." She began rubbing the front of his freshly used diaper. "Such a good baby going potty for mommy. Does baby Jon want to make a sticky in his diapey?" She cooed as she praised him for submitting to her will using his diapers like the baby he now was. She gave him his soft teddy as she rubbed his hard little dick in his messy diaper. Slowly Jon would come to love using his diapers as that would be the only way she would let him have a big boy moment and cum.

He let out a moan as Janet started to must the warm poo in his diaper. He began to get hard as she rubbed his penis through the padding. “Mommy I don’t wanna make stinkies to a messy diaper. I wanna make them to you.”

She cooed as she rest his head against her breast.  "Mommies baby Jon is going to be a good boy and make his sticky to his nice warm diapey." She could feel him getting hard in his diaper as she rubbed warm messy diaper against his hard on. "Can Jon be mommies big boy and make stickies in his diapey" Janet smiled knowing while Jon might try to resist in the end she would have her way.

He squirmed as she kept massaging. “Mommy nooo.” He said as he felt himself getting close to releasing his cum into the diaper. He blushed as he imagined potential kids being pushed into the messy diaper. He moaned as he released it while his wife hummed and massaged his messy diaper. Jon blushed as she let out a coo and giggle. 

Janet smiled as Jon moaned and came in his messy diaper.  She continued to rub his messy diaper against him as he was riding the high of his climax.  When he fished she cooed to him.  "What a good baby you are making stickies in your poopy diaper for mommy.  Such a good little baby my Jon is." She carried him to the nursery where she staked him on the changing table before stopping him clean and getting him into clean Elmo diaper. 

"There all clean now. Does baby want to play with his toys or cuddle with mommy and watch cartoons?"

She smiled as she carried him to the couch. Cuddling him in her arms she put on Thomas and friends. "Almost time for dinner and bath time for my little prince." Janet ignored the question about the company that was grown up concerns.  She cooed to him as they watched the show and gave him his teddy to snuggle as they watched TV. She smiled as he yawned.  Making such a messy diaper must have worn him out. She was certain he'd be nursing from her breast for his dinner as he wasn't likely to be awake long enough for a full meal and bath. " Let's get my sleepy little one in the bathroom hmm." She carried him to the bathroom where she set an infant tub inside the large bathtub and began filling it with warm water.

“Mommy I’m not tired!” He complained as she started to fill the tub. Jon seemed to be  falling into his role well. “I don’t want a bath now please. I wanna watch more Thomas and eat some fries.” He said as she looked at him. He was still resisting but it was less than a few days ago. 

She smiled. As she undressed him putting him in the bath."let's get washed up then we can watch more Thomas." Fries were not an option but rather than starting an argument she skipped over that topic. Gently she washed him and rinsed him.  Wrapping him in a warm soft towel she took him to the nursery. Janet lodgings him with baby sleep time lotion which had a soft lavender scent. She got him in a fresh diaper and a pair of Thomas footed pajamas. "There isn't that better pumpkin"