LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

“Honey I don’t need to socialize I had so many friends before you shrunk me.” He said angry. “I had you and I had mason and I...” he trailed off as he started off into space. He didn’t have anyone else. He snapped out of it when she turned into the park. 

“That doesn’t matter I don’t need little kid friends. And I am older than you I’m not a baby so I don’t pee pee my pampers.” He said getting grumpy. When she said childcare she got his attention back. “You mean you will grow me back so I can raise our kid?” He smiled. 

Jon was not really paying attention to the park as Janet steered. He was focused on getting big again. He felt his bowels start to fill. 

Janet sighed as she thought they'd resolved this already. "You are not a grown up. Don't you remember our talk? Your just my sweet baby now and so far you have pee and pooped your diapers without much if any resistance. What I mean is you will be attending a childcare facility when mommy has to go into the office. Your much to little to help mommy raise a child especially when they will be your big brother or sister silly.  Now relax and enjoy the fresh air mommy doesn't want to hear anymore of this grown up talk."

Janet strolled through the park letting Jon see all the kids playing and a group of toddlers in a sandbox. "Ohh maybe we can come back another day you can make some little friends here."

Jon crossed his arms when she said a childcare facility. That was a fancy grownup way to say daycare. “I don’t want daycare or the sandbox I don’t want friends I want to be with you. You said you did this to be closer and you’re going and working.” He said as he let a small toot out that Janet heard. 

He concentrated to not let poop escape this time. He wanted to resist but the milk he had earlier really wanted out. He tooted again and this time the back of his diaper turned brown. He blushed as the warm mush spread around. “Janet...” he said having a feeling that she already knew as she turned out of the park. 

Janet heard as Jon tooted. She smelled him fill his diaper as she pushed him out the park and toward their home. "Your so fussy not wanting to share me.  I'll only be going into the office twice a week for a few hours. As you saw today the shareholders are out of Mason's control so I need to get them in line. Once that's done I'll only go in one a week. I promise you and I will have plenty of time together. Now no more fussing let's get you home and mommy will clean your stinky diaper." 

Janet really unlocked the door and pushed the stroller inside. Unfastening the buckles she picked up Jon taking him to the nursery. She laid him on the changing table and fastened the faster strap. Janet began rubbing the front of Jon's diaper. "Now who's my cute little stinky baby." She cooed to him. 

Jon didn’t like her talking like she knew his job better than him. He was always able to keep the shareholders at bay and now she was doing it while he was in the poopy pampers. 

Jon was relieved that the little girls next door were not out front but he couldn’t hear them out in the backyard playing again. He was quiet as Janet carried him upstairs to his baby room where she laid him down making sure the mess squished around in his diaper. She seemed to want him to get used to it and she doubled down as she started to rub the front of his diaper. 

He moaned as she started to rub the front of his diaper. He was also starting to get turned on. His wife was getting him off while in a stinky diaper. “Honey stop I, I know what you’re doing. Stop it I don’t want to like these diapers.” He said as she kept going. He saw a small smirk on her face. “I’m your baby!” He said. 

Janet cooed to him when he moaned under her caress. She continued rubbing the front of his poopy diaper. "Thats right your my baby. My cute little diapered baby. " She knew he was getting turned on even as he lay in his mess filled diaper. "Your my good little baby aren't you?  Mommies baby is going to make all his messes in his diapey aren't you pumpkin. Good babies get to make special messies in their diaper." She rubbed a little firmer over his little penis. " Does the baby want to make special messies for mommy?" She smiled knowing how easily turned on Jon was. He could deny it all he wanted. She knew he was enjoying this and would come to love his diapers.

• Like 1

He moaned hard as his wife spoke in her sexy voice. He knew what she was doing and he hated it was working she was using getting him off to get him to life diapers. The worst part was it was working. “No honey stop please.” He moaned now at the edge after she pressed more firmly on the front of his messy diaper making it all mush in a warm mud like paste that lubed him up. He squealed as he started to make a third mess in his diaper as he looked into Janets eyes. She had won again further putting Jon in his place. Jon panted as he blushed a deep red. Two days ago he was a big man and now he was making a number three in his poopy pampers. 

Janet smiled watching as he baby husband moaned as he made his special mess in his very poopy diaper. "Aww what a good baby my little Jon Jon is. Let mommy get you all cleaned up." She kissed his forehead then set to the task of getting him clean. Janet was gentle and thorough as she wiped his pee pee and testicles clean. Once his bottom was clean she tossed the used diaper and wipes in the diaper genie and slid a fresh elmo diaper under his bottom.

She powdered him and got him fastened into the soft padding and rubbed the front of his diaper softly before she unbuckled him and picked him up. "There we go all done. Who's my special baby? " She cooed to him as she took Jon to the living room and set him in a bouncer with infant toys. Janet fixed herself a glass of lemonade and some cookies and sat on the couch so she could watch her baby play.

“I can’t believe you did that. You jerked me off in a messy diaper. Why? Is that how you trying to make me like them?” He asked looking across the room at her from his stupid jumpy jump. He was in the center of a yellow circle with different colored toys around him. They were mainly train themed. He has to hand it to Janet she really did tailor this to themes he liked. 

“Janet, would you cheat on me? Did you shrink me to get a new husband?” He asked her straight. It had been eating at him since mason seemed to be flirting with her at the event this morning. “I don’t want to lose you. You’re my wife.” He said as he sat there suspended in the air. He had not even grown into this yet the diaper was being pushed into him as he waited for his mommy wife to reply. 

Janet smiled. "Honey you already liked your diapers. I simply rewarded you for doing so well using them as you should. I would never cheat on you so get that thought out of your head. Harmless flirting maybe but nothing more. I'm not looking for a new husband if I was we would have simply divorced. Just trust that I love you very much both as my husband and my baby boy. Going forward though I'll only respond to you calling me mommy. When your all grown up again you can call me Janet but for now my precious baby should only call me mommy."

"But Janet," he said which got a frown from his wife. "I mean but mommy this is scary." Jon admitted finally really being truthful and not hiding behind yelling and being upset. He was being honest as he looked across at her. She was eating her homemade chocolate chip cookies and his felt jealous. Jealousy and being scared don't mix well. "I-I-I love you um mommy". Jon said as he looked at her with longing eyes. 

Janet nodded listening to her husband. Finally he was communicating with her instead of just yelling. She put aside her snack and picked him up cuddling him in her arms. "I know this is new and scary. Just know I'm here for you and I only have the best intentions for us. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I love you my sweet little munchkin." She kissed him just a little peck on his baby soft lips. Janet smiled certain everything would workout fine.

• Like 1

Jon didnt know how to describe it but he felt safe when Janet picked him up. He felt his heart flutter like when they first kissed back in high school when her giant lips connected with his. Jon closed his eyes just letting her love wash over him. He smiled as he felt her all around him. "I love you mommy". Jon found himself saying as he relaxed, he might have relaxed a little too much as a little pee dribbled into his elmo diaper. 

"Mommy? Ummm what day is it again? And umm what time is it?" He was feeling hungry and tired. "And mommy what day do I have to play with Amber?"

Janet chuckled knowing it was about dinner time for her baby. She took him to the kitchen and sat him in his high chair. "You don't have to worry about days and times that's grown up stuff. It's time for my little munchkin to have his din-din and bath before night night." She cooed as she got the tray in place. Janet emptied 3 containers of baby food into a bowl and heated it in the microwave.  She fastened a Thomas the train bib around his neck before she stared to feed him the warm mushy baby food. "Open wide for the train choo choo!" She smiled as she fed him the first bite of food. Janet sang silly nursery rhymes as she fed her baby boy his dinner. 

Jon did not offer her any resistance with eating, in fact he was really hungry. The baby food mush mix didnt taste great but it was food which was better than the milk he would get from Janet. He did his best to eat cleanly but it seemed that Janet purposely would miss his mouth to spill food on his cheeks and make him a messy baby. As he finished he felt more and more tired. He couldn't believe it he didnt do anything today and he was tired. He used to do sixteen hour days at the office and now he was getting tired after Janet did everything for him all day. He couldn't believe it. 

Janet smiled removing his bib and wiping his face clean. She took Jon to the bathroom where she filled the tub with warm water. She cooed to him as she stripped him naked and got him into the baby bath seat. She gave him a few bath toys to play with. "Okay pumpkin you can play for a few minutes before mommy washes you up then beddy bye time. "71yYWqJwUOL._SY355_.jpg.64d4b7ed5e8ffc1e18d1c998d4298302.jpg

• Like 1

If Janet noticed that Jon’s diaper was slightly wet she said nothing as she quickly got him stripped and into the warm bath water. 
Jon didn’t know hot to react, the water was nice but he was so tired. He looked up at his giantess wife from the giant bathtub, that was attached to his baby bed room. She was so pretty and goddess like. 
“Mommy? I wanna go to beddy bye time now. I’m so sleepy.” He said yawning. The bath was nice but Jon had become so exhausted he was barely staying awake. 

Janet smiled and kissed the top of his head. " Aww my little munchkin is all tuckered out. Probably from making your special mess in your diapey." Getting a soft yellow baby washcloth and baby wash Janet gently washed Jon and rinsed the soap off him.

Taking him out the tub she bundled him in a soft bath towel and took him to the nursery. She laid him on the change table and gently dried her baby husband before driving his body down with lavender bedtime baby lotion. Janet wasted no time in getting Jon in a dry diaper and dressed him in a star infant sleeper. 

Her baby all ready for bedtime Janet took him to the rocking chair and sat down. She cuddled Jon in her arms as she released a breast from her shirt and brought the milky nipple to his lips gently rocking him. 

images.jpeg.jpg

Jon offered zero resistance as Janet changed him into a thicker night time diaper with Elmo on it. He groaned as she did this but didn’t care. He was practically asleep as the milky breast was pushed into his face and his mouth opened to accept the nipple.

He felt himself getting hard in the diaper as the milk flowed. There was something about this milk that made him feel safe or maybe it was how close he got to his wife. He was asleep by the time his wife finished the first boob. He fell asleep leaving the world with a haze. Janet could feel him falling asleep but after he fell asleep he kept sucking. 

Janet smiled looking at her sleeping baby. She knew he was asleep yet ge continued to suckle from her breast. Gently she took him off and patted his back until he let out a little burp. Janet laid Jon in his crib covering him with the soft baby blanket. Turning on the baby monitor she left the nursery. 7:30 and her little angel was tucked away sleeping. Janet made herself dinner and ate as she talked with Mason about the launch party and next steps for the business. After their conversation she took a relaxing bath. By 10:00 she was tired from their busy day so she put on a movie and went to bed.

Jon slept soundly though the night. The milk had made him lethargic enough to where not even a freight train could wake the shrunken baby man. He was still asleep when Janet came to wake him around eight in the morning. She was greeted with a stinky smell. Jon had messed himself during the night. He had always had issues with dairy running through him. Jon’s eyes opened to Janet looking down at him smiling. “Janet?” He asked groggily his eyes needed to be rubbed. “Why does it stink in here?” Jon then moved his legs and felt a warm poopy mess in his diaper. “Oh it’s me...” 

Janet smiled he was still sleepy so she let it slide when he said her name. "There's mommies little baby. Did you make a messy diaper for mommy?" She cooed to him as she picked him up and laid him on the changing table. She quickly undressed him so he was laying in just his messy brown diaper. "My baby Jon made lots of poopies yes you did." She tickled his tummy before fastening the safety belt. 

Janet opened his diaper and began wiping all the poop off him. When he was clean she went over his little penis and bottom again with a cool wipe. Tossing the soiled diaper and wipes in the diaper pail she slid a fresh big bird diaper under his bottom. Janet sprinkled baby powder on Jon's bottom and crotch before taping the diaper closed. She picked up Jon and tickled his toes. "Breakfast time for mommies baby". She carried Jon to the kitchen where she sat him in his highchair while she made a small bowl of infant cereal.

Jon was barely awake as she changed his diaper so quickly. Normally he would need like two cups of coffee before he started to be functional so a life without coffee had made his very tired in the morning. He finally woke up as she lifted him up with a fresh diaper around his waist. 

“Mommy, what are we doing today? I don’t have to see those girls next door do I?” He asked not knowing what day it was anymore. He hoped they had school or something. He watched as she put him in the high chair and prepared to feed him basically plain oatmeal. “Can’t I get brown sugar in it?” He asked as she smiled and sat down next to him. 

Janet shook her head. "All that sugar isn't good for a little baby. Here mommy will add some applesauce." Janet stirred in a few spoonfuls of applesauce to sweeten the baby cereal. Fastening a bib around Jon's neck she began to feed him cooing nursery rhymes as she did. 

Jon wasn’t happy but it was better than nothing. He looked down at the bib and saw Thomas the train on it. He sighed and opened his mouth waiting for Janet to start feeding him. He swallowed every bite taking his time. But it seemed Janet wanted to hurry him up he wasn’t taking that and kept eating at his pace even getting food on his face and bib.