LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Jon kept crying as she changed him out of his we pamper and into a fresh one meant for his light. He kept crying as she swaddled him into the blanket. He began to calm down as she sat down in the rocking chair. "Janet I am sorry please let me be the daddy to my kid, please I am sorry I learned my lesson." He said as he watched his wife pull out her breasts which were dripping with none other than breast milk. His mouth went dry and hung open as she smiled. He had always been a boob man even if her ass was fine her breasts were amazing not to mention that now they had grown because of the milk production. Jon let the massive nipple go in his mouth. 

Instantly, milk started to flow and to not drown he had to swallow the sweet milk that tasted amazing. It was more fatty than he imagined but it tasted so good. He kept drinking but in the middle Janet popped him off her left boob and to her right where he kept drinking. He felt his belly fill and he got a small gut from it. He felt safe and warm and had calmed down. He looked up at her as he unlatched full. "Honey, I am sorry." he said as milk dribbled out of his mouth. He had an erection in his diaper which was hidden by the diaper and the blanket. He felt lethargic like after one feels after eating too much turkey at thanksgiving dinner. 

He tried to think straight and tried to say something to his wife but it all came out as what Janet could best describe as a toddler's ramblings or a drunk man's. There was something in there about him wanting to be a daddy and him being a grown up. He didn't say any bad words but he was not happy about being small that was obvious. At the end of his rant as Janet was putting back in her bra he felt himself get another small boner in the diaper. He also said something that surprised Janet, her shrunken baby husband said something about his pampers being comfy. He looked up at her and smiled. 

Janet smiled gently rocking as her baby husband nursed from her.  He seemed to settle down almost immediately when presented with her full milky breast. When he finished nursing he was running mostly mumbled words as she lay him over her shoulder and patted his back.  Jon let out a small burp and a yawn.  She smiled as she could tell he was in a losing battle wanting to talk but being full and warm making him sleepy. Janet was surprised when Jon stated his diaper was comfy. 

She smiled kissing his forehead as she lay him in his crib snugly wrapped in the soft warm baby blanket. It seemed maybe this transition wouldn't be so hard for him after all. Janet turned on the train mobile above his crib which played a soft lullaby as the plush train rotated above him. She turned on the baby monitor and night light before turning off the lights to the nursery. "Goodnight baby boy sweet dreams". She closed the nursery door and bummed as she went to her bedroom to relax for the evening. 

Janet could hardly believe how well everything went. She picked up her phone and called Mason. "Everything went as expected. Effective tomorrow you will be the face of the company. You were right about the breast feeding he settled down quickly when I left him nurse and went right to sleep". She laughed pleased with how everything was going. " I'll wait a few days let him adjust then we'll come by the office so you and I can iron out the finer details." She ended the call and ran herself a hot bath relaxing thinking about the future she had before her. 

Jon wanted to fight he wanted to stop his wife from stripping away everything, but he just simply couldn’t. She did everything a mother should after breastfeeding and got him in the crib which felt like it was made out of memory foam. As his wife turned on the trains above him he drifted off to sleep like a baby. He didn’t even hear her turn on the baby monitor next to him. 

The next morning Jon woke up in a cold groggy sweat. “Argh.” He said as he opened his eyes to light pouring into his new train themed room. He sat bolt upright and saw the white bars of the crib rising above him. “It wasn’t a dream, no!” He said as he looked around the room trying to figure out what to do. That was when he smelled it, there was a poppy smell in the air. 
He looked down and threw off the train blanket Janet had but over him. 

There between his legs he saw the pampers diaper she had him in was brown and clearly used. The Elmo on the front smiled in a smirking way. “No I couldn’t have.” He said as he heard footsteps slowly approaching the door. Janet was about to come in. He quickly put the train blanket back over to try and hide the messy diaper. In doing so he felt the poop mush around his body and his penis. He winced as he heard humming coming from the other side of the door. How is she actually enjoying this? He asked himself. 

He watched as the door to his room swung open and his giant beautiful wife entered. He was ready to talk about Jeff this. “Okay you had you fun Janet, time to make me normal again! I am going to be there to raise our kid. You are going to make me bigger including my penis which you seemed to have shrunk more on purpose. Then you’re going to shrink yourself back to being five feet tall because you made yourself taller! Then we are going back to normal!” He said as she looked down on him from the top of the crib. She was smiling before her nose wrinkled as she sniffed. Jon felt his heart flutter. “Look I didn’t do it on purpose, it was the milk.” He said when he saw her smelling the air, he was very stinky. He was trying to ignore the feeling of the mess caked around his diaper area.

Janet had woken early in a good mood even though her breast were tender and full of milk. She pulled a white satin robe over her naked body. They're was no sound over the baby monitor so she went to the kitchen and fixed herself a light breakfast of tea and toast with jam. Just as she was finishing her meal she heard the sounds of her baby waking up. 

Janet hummed as she made her way to the nursery.  She came in and saw her baby husband sitting up his blanket over his lower half as she walked into the nursery.  "Good morning pumpkin did my little baby have a good night's sleep." As Jon began to fuss and make demands she caught a whiff of something. She smiled as she realized her baby had messed his diaper.  She chuckled as he gave his excuses. Janet picked Jon up and laid him on the changing table. After fastening the safety strap she set to work changing his diaper.

"No need to be embarrassed all babies poop their diapers. Your just mommies little stinker now aren't you". She cooed to him as she owned his diaper and began wiping poop from his little penis and testicles. His front clean she raised his legs by the ankles and got to work wiping his poopy bottom clean. 

"Goodness my little baby had a lot of poopies didn't you pumpkin? It's okay mommy will always get you cleaned up and in a fresh diaper." Tossing the soiled diaper and wipes into the nearby diaper pail Janet slid a dry big bird diaper under his bottom.  She powdered Jon thoroughly before pulling the diaper up between his legs and taping it closed around him. 

"After that full diaper I bet my little prince is hungry for more mommy milk aren't you?" Janet unstrapped the safety belt and picked up Jon.  Sitting in the rocking chair again she cradled him in her arms. Janet produced her first breast from within her robe bringing the nipple to Jon's mouth. "Come on baby nurse for mommy." Janet decided she would discuss his little demands after he was fed and help him understand how things were to be from now on. 

Jon was humiliated as she giggled and changed him making him feel like he was really a baby. He watched as his giant wife changed him out of his old messy elmo diaper and into a clean big bird pampers diaper. The diaper felt soft and warm as she seemed to massage it a little teasing him though the pamper. It crinkled in response to her stimulation and he let out a small moan almost getting lost in his thoughts. 

Jon looked up into his wife’s angelic face past her swollen boobs covered by the robe he bought her for Christmas two years ago. "Honey please this isn't fair, you can't do this or ignore me! I have a life!" he said as she spoke to him but not about what he just said. "No I am not hungry and no I don't want more of your stupid milk." Jon said as he closed his mouth hard as she produced her right breast for him to nurse off of. 

The breast was bigger than his head and was swollen. In fact there was a bead of milk dripping out of the nipple. His instincts told him to drink but his logical mind told him to resist. He resisted as hard as he could but his wife was not willing to do what he wanted. "Honey no" he said shaking his head.

Janet gently bounced Jon as he fussed about not wanting to nurse.  When he told her no she took the opportunity while he was talking to pop her nipple into his mouth.  Almost immediately his mouth would begin to fill with her milk. "Now you just nurse and listen to mommy talk." She rubbed Jon's back and gently rocked as she waited for him.to find a rhythm and suckle her milk.

"When you were a big boy you did a lot of hard work. Mommy is very proud of the work you did but you neglected your home. You pushed aside my feelings and controlled everything to go your way or no way. That's not a good home life for either of us. You said yourself your not ready to be a daddy and mommy agrees. Mommy talked it over with uncle Mason and we both agree this is the best course of action. Uncle Mason will take care of the company while you remain home and be my precious baby and when mommy has the you can be his or her sweet baby brother and grow up together.  When mommy and uncle and your brother or sister all think your ready you can try being a big boy and mommies husband again. That won't be for awhile now though so I'll hear no more fussing about being a grown up or playing daddy".

He started to cry as her words broke on him again. Mason, his best friend had betrayed him. Why was his wife doing this, she was off the deep-end. How could she do this to him, why does his child get a choice? He will be old before he was allowed to be big again.

He cried as the sweet and fatty milk from his wife’s breast flowed into his mouth. He was rubbing his back with one arm and had her other one under his pamper. He had looked at the pamper and it was size zero meant for newborns because of his small waist. 
I wanna be daddy. He thought as he kept drinking.

He was soon switched to the other boob and kept crying as he transitioned. “You hate me, why didn’t you just divorce me and be with Mason since you and him conspired to shrink me?! This is a date worse than death. I worked hard on my company and you want to take it away from me!” He said as he looked at her. He was trying to make her feel bad for him crying now angry tears. He looked silly doing it as he had milk running down his chin and his big bird pamper was smiling at his giant wife. 

Janet smiled as he fussed after nursing. She laid him over her shoulder and pushed his back to burp him wiping his mouth with the burp cloth. Gently she put a yellow pacifier work a train on it in his mouth. "Oh no I love you sweetie. That's why I didn't just divorce you and take everything. I love you very much but it seems you never appreciated me. I think she I've raised you from a newborn up you'll have a newfound appreciation for me and all I do for you.  And you'll learn to be more considerate of others feelings. Mason is a good man and he agrees that this change would be good for you.  He just wants you to be happy and not lose your marriage. And you'll be no older then you are now when your big again.  Next month the test will be complete on the youth serum. As long as your a good baby mommy will give you the dose to keep you this age all the way until your big again." Janet laid him on the changing table and dressed him in a white teddy bear romper. 

image.thumb.png.134d355b62051e1f18a91ed391eb1d0c.png

He was unable to resist her as she burped him and then went from the rocking chair to the closet then to the changing table. The entire way she spoke to him about how he was a bad husband and didn't respect her. "I worked so hard for you." He said as the pacifire with a train on it was put into his mouth. He wanted to spit it out but as she spoke he started to suck as he listened. She had good points but he didn't want to be a baby. Then she talked about the youth serum he was working on. He spit out the paci sending it flying but his wife was fast and caught it. 

"NO! That serum was supposed to be a surprise for you, not used on me to justify you and Mason turning me into a pamper wearing baby." He said as the paci was replaced in his mouth making him grunt and babble like a baby. He was disoriented and Janet used that to force him into the silly looking baby romper. He looked up at her and looked sad and hurt. 

Janet kissed the top of Jon head and cuddled him in her arms. "Don't be upset baby. You'll see this is for the best. Everything I've ever done was to make you happy. This is no different. Just enjoy it how many people get to take a break from being a grown up and be little again?" She carried Jon to the living room and set him in a playpen with several soft plush animals and soft baby blocks.  It also had a rattle and play phone. "You play with your toys while mommy cleans up the kitchen" Janet stepped into the kitchen able to monitor him through the video baby monitor set up in the playpen as she cleaned up. 

Jon couldn’t believe it, he had gone from a lab full of equipment to plastic Sesame Street play phones, and blocks that were soft so he couldn’t hurt himself. He took the paci out of his mouth and looked at the baby monitor. “Janet I’m not playing in here.” He said as he looked at the sides and smiled. He started to run on the soft floor then tried to jump to the side of the wall but his pampers extra weight and bulk caused him to fall on his butt with a loud crinkle. 

Janet saw Jon land on his bottom and spoke to him through the monitor.  "If baby can't play safely in his play pen mommy may have to give him something to relax those busy little muscles.  Be a good boy and play nice with your toys."

She washed and dried dishes and wiped down the counter. She thought this little alone time would be good for Jon. Give him some time to think about and accept his current situation.  She hummed as she continued cleaning the kitchen keeping an eye on him through the baby monitor. 

Now she was threatening him with a muscle relaxer. “Janet you’re not going to give this up are you? Let’s just go to marriage counseling.” He said back to her as he stood there. She didn’t reply but kept cleaning so he sat down and looked at the toys. 
Jon was not going to touch the blocks, plushies or rattle so he settled for the phone with Sesame Street characters on it. He picked it up and looked at the yellow red and blue phone. 

“Why does my wife hate me, tell me Elmo?” He pressed the button and elmos voice came back. “I think you’re great in pampers diapers. Elmo loves Pampers, he's even on them. Have you seen me?” 

“Yeah you are on those diapers. I made you stinky this morning you shit.” He said quietly so his wife wouldn’t hear him. That made him laugh as he looked down at his outfit. He could feel the pamper between his legs. He reached for the buttons on his shirt and tried to pull at them but he didnt seem to have the strength to open them. He groaned and pulled but nothing. He gave up and looked at the phone again.

He pressed the big bird button and big bird spoke. "You are such a smart baby learning how to use a phone."

"I know how to use a lot more than a phone but I am the size of a baby!" He said frustrated. He put the phone down and stared at the mesh walls that were too tall to climb. He felt tears forming in his eyes and he began to cry.

“I hate my life.” He said as he looked at the video monitor. “I don't want to be a stupid baby! Janet, please I am sorry, please don't make me keep doing this. I can be a good daddy please.” She was ignoring him or maybe she wasn't there was a voice back through the monitor he didn't get to see what she was doing. He kept crying to himself in the soft blue and pink playpen until he calmed down. He looked at the stuffed animals. One was a brown teddy bear with a small heart on it that had Janet outlined on it in gold. 

He reached for that teddy bear and hugged it close. It was half his size and felt very soft. He didnt care if it looked cute or stupid, he just wanted to be cuddled. He was scared of his new giant world and his giant wife who didnt seem to care about him anymore other than if he would be a baby. As he cuddled the soft teddy bear his bladder asked to be released. It seemed the Janet's milk and his built up pee from last night was ready to come out. 

Janet had finished cleaning the kitchen but fixed herself some tea watching Jon over the baby monitor.  She felt bad that he was so upset but she also knew if she let him have his way nothing would change. Janet smiled as he cuddled with his teddy bear looking adorable. It seemed he'd calmed down some now. She came into the living room and rubbed his back as he lay in the play pen with his bear. "Hey pumpkin you want to come cuddle with mommy?"

Gently she picked him up letting him hold onto his bear. Janet held Jon to her resting his head on her breast so he could hear her heartbeat.  She took him to the back porch where she sat down with him in her arms.  It was a nice morning warm but not hot.  He would hear children in the neighborhood playing in their yards, dogs barking the usual background sounds he didn't often take notice of. "Give it time you'll see how good our new life is  I promise this is all for the best. " Janet kissed the top of his head as they cuddled enjoying the morning sunlight. 

He held his wife and his new Teddy, this was different but it felt safe. He heard the neighbor kids giggling and playing next door, they had two girls one who was five and one who was three. Both would now be bigger than him easily. He felt warm as Janet held him near to her heart as it beat rhythmically he nuzzled her. She was still in her robe and he was in his big bird pamper and bear outfit. 

"Honey I love you, I know you are trying but this is not the way please." He said softly as he held her. "I wanna be a big boy again." Jon softly said as he fixed his grip on his teddy to not lose it.

The neighbor girls next door giggled as he heard the older one speak, "MOM! Amber peed her pull-up she's such a baby!" 

"No I didn't mommy, Megan is lying." The younger one shot back. 

At that moment Jon felt his bladder beg one last time. "Honey I need to pee." He said like a toddler telling his mommy that he needed to go to the training potty. 

Janet sighed as Jon tried to plead with her again.  "Jon mommy has heard quite enough of this big boy talk. I've made my decision it seems you have two options.  Accept this change and enjoy being my baby while it last.  Or you can continue fighting it which will not shorten the time it takes just make it an unpleasant next few years for yourself. Now on pumpkin show mommy your ready to be my good little angel.  Go pee pee in your diaper for mommy.  That's what they are for after all.  All babies go potty in their diapers." 

Janet smiled hearing the neighbor girls arguing. She have to set a play date for Jon. After all babies need socialization as well and she wanted her baby husband to have friends he could play with. 

He looked up at Janet as she smiled her tone firm yet gentle with him. He was going to have to pee the diaper again because there was no way she was going to let him out of it. “You’re basically diaper training me.” He said as he listened to the neighbor girls talk. 

He looked at Janet as she looked toward the neighbors fence next door. He worried that he might get to know those girls rather than their parents since he was in pampers. Even the youngest there was in pull-ups. That was when he felt warmth spreading across his crotch. His bladder had gotten sick of waiting and had released into the big bird pamper. He moaned as he let it go and rested against his wife’s giant boobs as he peed into the pamper much like any baby or diaper wearer would much to us giant wife’s delight. 

He had a lot of pee built up and he could feel the diaper swelling as he continued to pee filling it to the brim. When he was done he hugged his wife and his teddy tighter as he felt the warmth radiate from the pee in the pamper. “So this is what little amber feels when she pees her pullups.” He said softly. 

Janet nodded. " I suppose you could say that. You made your first poopy diaper all on your own though in very proud of you for that." She smiled as she felt him relax the small man he let out telling her he was wetting his diaper. She let him relax on her as he sat in his wet diaper and learn to get used to the feeling. Jessica hummed softly as they sat their for the first time as mommy and child.  About ten minutes later the phone began to ring. "I wonder who that is."

She carried Jon inside and set him in his play pen as she went to answer the phone.  It was Mason. "Hello? Yes evening is going fine.  Today? Well I suppose I can make it.  Can you arrange a sitter to be there when we arrive?  Alright I'll see you soon." Janet hung up the phone and sighed.  She went to the living room and smiled at Jon.  "Mommy is going to take a quick shower . You play nice with your toys." She turned on the TV putting on Sesame Street for him to watch.  Janet made sure the baby monitor was on then went to shower and get dressed. 

“What about my wet diaper.” He said as she turned on the tv and left the room. He groaned as he saw elmo dancing around on the screen. Was she also trying to get him to enjoy these shows. 

He ignored the tv which was huge since he used it to watch football usually. He became not interested in his toys but interested in the soggy warm diaper under his bear outfit. He had heard nothing of her conversation with mason and didn’t know why his wife/mommy had run off. He began to poke the wet diaper making it squish. 

He did this until he got bored and went for the plastic telephone and looked at it again. He had left his bear in a corner by itself. As he was looking at the phone. his wife’s shadow appears over him. He turned and looked up at her. He hoped that she wouldnt be upset for him ignoring the tv show. 

“Wow you look hot, why the dress up? I though you were staying with me? Wait... what’s going on Janet?” He asked seeing a guilty look on her face. 

Janet felt guilty.  She had expected to have a week off uninterrupted bonding with Jon to get him accustomed to their new life.  Now due to someone's screw up she had to attend the press meeting and the company would be going public today. Only a day after this transition Jon would have to go in public as her little one. She knew this would be hard on him but they're was no avoiding it.  She dressed in a black sparkly dress that hugged her curves perfectly her hair pulled up in a braided bun. 

Janet picked up Jon taking him to the nursery.  She stripped him down to his diaper.  She changed him into a dry diaper them dressed him in a collared onsie and grey shortalls.  In his feet she put on white booties. "I'm sorry pumpkin but we have to go to a little outing. We're gonna visit Uncle Mason at work for a bit."

"Work?" He asked as she put him into a cookie monster pamper and then a silly looking baby dress clothings. "Honey what happened with work? I have to fix this right away, you need to make me bigger now. I mean it Janet I am not going to stand for this!" He said trying to fight her wiggling as she got him into the clothes. "I AM THE CEO" He said getting angry. 

Janet sighed this situation already being annoying and now Jon having a tantrum.  She gave him two firm smacks to his padded bottom. " Jon please don't make mommy give you a spanking. Your having a tantrum but everything is fine. The date for the company going public got moved to today by the shareholders and I have to attend. Now you settle down you are no longer the CEO. As of last week you signed that position over to me.  If you continue this fit the next spank will be on your cute bare bottom."

Janet brushed his hair and grabbed his packed diaper bag.  Putting his pacifier in his mouth she carried him to her SUV and got him settled in the carseat situated in the back seat. Putting the diaper bag on the floor she got in the car and started driving toward the office. 

He went silent after she gave his butt a small swat. He crossed his arms as she walked with him in her arms and a diaper bag full of pampers over her shoulder. 

“You’re rubbing this in my face Janet, you really and truly hate me! How could you do this to me? Everyone is going to think I’m crazy and that you have a son. Image is everything Janet!”

She put the train pacifier into his mouth as a result of this outburst. They reached her black suv she put him into a train themed car seat which buckled in with a key so he couldn’t get out. His diaper was forced up into him. He sat there sucking on his paci as he looked at the woman driving him. 

He avoided her gaze crossing his arms and looking away. She made me sign that document knowing she was going to do this to me. She tricked me and now is taking all my glory. He thought as she drove quickly. 

Mason hates me, my board who I had picked hates me, and my wife hates me. I hate it all. He though as he spit out the paci sending it falling to the floor. “Take all my hard work then. You took my company and my life. Janet you took everything from me and my best friend helped. I hate him. I have nothing now except pampers and teddies. What are you about to do stand on the stage with me? I don’t want to even be here! I could’ve stayed home.” He said knowing he could’ve had a chance to get the gun and reverse this. 

Janet sighed as Jon threw his tantrum yelling when he was done she spoke.  "No one took anything from you.  Your just taking a little break I'm interim CEO while your out of the country doing a 5 year missionary contract. That is what we will tell everyone and you are the child my husband and I adopted and only recently got to bring home.  If you choose to continue to make a fuss though mommy will let everyone know that you are my husband while your on stage in my arms with your pampered bottom. Rather than making the youth serum our debut project it can be the ability to restart life as a baby.  You tell mommy which one would you prefer I tell everyone hmm?" 

Janet let him sit and think about what she said as she drove to the office.  The parking lot was already filled with a plethora of reporters and guest were making their way inside. " Now you just remember what mommy said. Your behavior decides what announcement we'll make." She stepped out the car and came around. Unlocking his carseat she picked up Jon and grabbed his diaper bag. They were quickly swarmed by media taking photos and trying to ask questions. Janet simply smiled and assured them all questions would be answered soon. Security came and helped her to get through the reporters  and into the building. 

Jon went silent after his wife's threat, he also wet himself a little from the harshness of her tone and the actions she would do to get him to be the baby of the house instead of the man. "Five years I have to be a baby? My kid will be four by then." He thought to himself. He closed his eyes as the cameras started flashing as his wife pulled right up to the main entrance to the cooperate headquarters and parked. He heard her turn off the car then whisk him away into the building. Once security surrounded them she swing him over her right shoulder and he whispered in her ear. "I will be good." He didnt see her smile, she knew he would see it her way eventually. What he could see was his security detail escorting her through the empty halls of his building as it was a Friday and he liked to give as many employees off on Friday as possible.