LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Jon looked up at Janet as she removed his diaper. He didn’t want to say anything but he gave facial expressions to his giant wife showing he was annoyed with her and Amber. When Amber said she was too big for diapers Jon blushed and looked away. He could feel Janet smiling knowing how embarrassing this was for her little husband. 

“I wanna go back to playing.” He said still not making eye contact with his wife or Amber. He crossed his arms and waited for a new diaper as Janet cleaned his diaper area with a wipe. 

Janet smiled at Amber as she powdered Jon bottom broke taking him into a fresh diaper.  " You such a big girl Amber potty training.  My little Jon is still much to little for that. He is still a baby who enjoys using his diapey." She picked up Jon kissing his cheek as she settled him back down by the toy box. It was obvious Jon was still upset with her.  "You two have fun and play nice."

Janet came back to the living room and smiled. "The kids are having fun together. My little Jon is just so shy. I'm hosting a play date Saturday with a toddler group I hope he'll make friends. "

Jon looked up at amber from his seated position. “Why you tell on me for being pee pee?” He asked trying to do his best to sound like a baby. Amber looked so tall compared to him it really freaked him out still.

“Well Janet he’s still a baby. You said Jon is one right? Babies really don’t become too social for another few months. I do think it’s good you’re socializing him and I’m sure Amber and Megan will help him learn. Ambers great with babies despite her young age. I always get positive complements from the daycare workers when she goes there.” Karen said handing Janet some water and a cookie. “For changing a diaper you deserve a cookie.” She said with a wink. 

Amber giggled. " silly baby if you stay in a wet diapey you'll gets a rash. Now let's play. " Amber held put a blue and red train to Jon.

Janet laughed taking the cookie. "She is a sweet girl I'm glad she's playing with Jon." Janet sat down nibbling the cookie. "We should make this a regular thing. Getting together so the kids can play and we can have some grown up time."

Jon rolled his eyes and took the train from the giant toddler. "What we playing Amber?" He asked as he looked up at her. He blushed as she was looking at his diaper. "I not messy." He said as he had a feeling she was checking that. 

"I think that is a great idea Janet, next time I can have megan go over with some older kids. I do think Amber will teach Jon to play. Jon does need to be more social and I think exposing him to kids more and more will help. Especially since he will be a big brother soon." Karen said. 

Amber giggled. "Your mommy just changed you but if you go messy I'll tell her for you. Now let's play trains,next time I'll ask mommy to bring dress up and we can play princess again." Amber showed Jon how to crawl and push his train across the floor making train sounds.

Janet nodded. "Sounds like a plan I wish I had more for Megan to do I know it must get boring being a big kid with just little ones to play with."  She does her lemonade and smiled. "Yes I want him to meet other children so he can be more social.  His father doesn't really socialize outside of myself and his best friend; I want Jon to build more friendships."

Jon followed her around not making train sounds but pushing the train none the less. "I no wanna wear a dress. I a boy!" He said as he followed around his room. 

"Yeah, the anti-social thing is something I really dont need to worry about my two girls. They are so outgoing. I think it is good you want to make a positive change for Jon. You are such a good mother Janet. Speaking of being a mother, I think I should ask Amber if she needs to potty. Do you think we can leave Jon alone or would you like me to bring him down to you before I take Amber?"

Janet smiles and stands up. "I'll walk with you it's good for me to move around. I think Jon will want some cuddle time while you take Amber to the potty." Janet walked with Karen to Jon's nursery where their little ones were playing. While Amber was taken to the potty Janet picked up Jon and sat in the rocking chair. "How's my sweet baby are you having fun with Amber?" Janet gently rocked as she cradled Jon in her arms. 

“No, she’s making me feel stupid and that it’s normal to use my diapers.” He said as she rocked. Jon could feel his daughter moving in his wife’s belly. “Why can’t you let me be bigger.” He asked as she rubbed his back while holding him close. 

Janet sighed and shook her head. "We've already discussed this. Your just not ready to grow up yet. Please just trust me okay?" Amber and her mom returned and Amber had a triumphant smile. "I peed in the potty!" 

Janet smiled. "Good job what a big girl you are Amber. Can you be my big helper and keep watching Jon? I'm sure he's having lots of fun with you." Janet kissed Jon's cheek ad set him on the floor beside Amber going back to the living room with Karen.

Jon looked up at amber and smiled. “You went potty. That’s cool.” He said sarcastically. 

“potty training is hard.” Karen said as she walked with Janet back to their cookies and drinks. “Amber sometimes runs off to poop in a corner if I don’t pay attention. I bet Jon loves his diapers almost as much as Amber used to.” 

(Sorry thought i responded)

Amber smiled nodding her head. "Yeah mommy said I'm almost ready for panties like Megan." She pushed her train by his making train sounds.

Janet smiled. "I'm not in a rush for potty training. I feel like it will come to soon and my babies will grow up." She chuckled thinking of how excited Jon now got in a full diaper. "Hmm he isn't to fond of being wet but messy diapers he doesn't mind."

“So you’re gonna have big girl pants? You don’t wanna stay in diapers?” He asked kinda wanting someone in diapers like him. He felt embarrassed that she was about to get promoted to underwear and he wasn’t in pull-ups. He crawled after her pushing the train. His pamper was bulky and it was hard to do anything but crawl so she was moving a lot faster than him. “You so fast!”

”There’s something about messy diapers I guess. Amber loved hers, I still think she does. Diapers are okay but if they want to go to school they’ll need to be out of diapers. Little Jon should be ready in a few years before kindergarten.” Karen said trying to explain it to the new mom not knowing her little Jon was going to be in diapers for a while. 

Amber thought. "Hmm I like diapers but Amber is a big girl now. Mommy said when I wear big girl panties I get to go to school." She giggled looking at Jon. "Your a little baby so you can't go as fast as me."

Janet smiled sipping her drink. Her little Jon would be in his diapers for more than a couple of years. In fact now that she knew he had frozen his sperm she figured they could have a few children he could grow up with. "I'm in no rush for that I want my baby to stay my little baby as long as possible."

“I could do it if I was bigger…” he said knowing he used to be able to pick up her easily. Now she probably could manipulate him. He stopped and sat on his padded bum. 

“They grow up fast Janet, enjoy it while you have it.” Karen said not knowing Janet’s true intentions. 

Amber was bored as Jon wasn't being very fun. Deciding to do something else she took the train he had and her own and put them away. "Let's build a castle". Amber hooked her arms under his carrying/dragging him to the corner where a box of baby blocks was. 

Janet smiled nodding her head she would definitely enjoy it. Even if her other babies grew up her little Jon would be mommies baby as long as she wanted. She looked at the time and saw it was going into the evening. "Would you and the girls like to stay for dinner?"

“Wait Amber.” He said as she lifted him easily and carried him to the corner where she sat him on his diapered rear next to the soft plastic baby blocks his ‘mommy’ had bought him. “Okay.” He said as he grabbed one and put it down and then grabbed another while she watched as the inspector. 

“I hope we wouldn’t be intruding Janet.” Karen said smiling not knowing that Janet planned to have Amber or Megan be babysitting her baby husband one day while he was still messing pampers. 

She smiled shaking her head. "Not at all. Jon is breast feeding so it will be nice to share a meal with you and your girls. Make yourself at home while I get dinner started." Janet went into the kitchen and began making chicken Alfredo and Tuscany broccoli. 

Amber watched Jon and inducted him where to put blocks.  About ten minutes go by and amber pulls Jon's diaper back checking it.  "Your still dry?  Your gonna get a tummy ache if you hold your poop."

“Breast feeding still at one year old? Seems a little late for him but that’s okay I fed Amber milk till she was two but I enjoyed the bonding so I understand. 

“I don’t wanna poop Amber, I can hold it!” He said as he tried to scoot away from the giant girl who was holding out his diaper. “I’ll poop when I want.” 

• 3 weeks later...

Janet smiled " Well he's quite small the doctor did I should breastfeed him as long as it's comfortable to do so. I want the best for my babies after all. I just hope I produce enough for both babies." Janet cut up and cooked the chicken while she boiled water for the noodles. 

Amber laughed. "Your such a fussy baby. All babies go poop in diapey you won't be cranky after you do." She let the back of his diaper go. "Fine what do you want to play? "

“Well those doctors are always right. I’m sure you’ll produce enough but remember to favor the younger one a little more as they have a lot of growing to do.” Karen said as she set the table. 

“I wanna play ummm hide and seek!” He said remembering a game he used to like as a kid. As he said this though he felt his stomach drop signaling he would need to poop soon. He wondered how Amber knew he would need to go. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2022 at 10:41 AM, giantessman said:

“Well those doctors are always right. I’m sure you’ll produce enough but remember to favor the younger one a little more as they have a lot of growing to do.” Karen said as she set the table. 

“I wanna play ummm hide and seek!” He said remembering a game he used to like as a kid. As he said this thought he felt his stomach drop signaling he would need to poop soon. He wondered how Amber knew he would need to go. 

Bump a year after the last post in the story. 

• 3 months later...
On 02.04.2021 at 02:49, Nappy_Queen said:

Джанет усмехнулась, глядя на грязное детское питание на его нагруднике, капающее изо рта. «Да, милый, на тебе подгузник, так что можешь пойти пописать, пока закончишь ужинать», — проворковала она, накормив его еще одним детским питанием. «Существует жесткость между взятием под контроль того, чтобы все происходило так, чтобы обе стороны были счастливы, и взятием под контроль, чтобы обеспечить удовлетворение ваших конкретных желаний и потребностей, а вашему партнеру просто нужно смириться с этим».

Она улыбнулась, когда он извивался на стульчике, борясь со своим мочевым пузырем. — Я много раз пыталась поговорить с тобой, но ты просто отбрасывал мои опасения. А две недели назад ты имел наглость называть меня сумасшедшей, — она усмехнулась. «Тогда я понял, что ты не собираешься учиться. Конечно, ты сказал, что мы создадим семью, но ты не имел этого в виду. Держу пари, ты ни разу не подумал об этом с той ночи, верно? "Я не готов быть отцом. Так что теперь вместо этого ты можешь быть братом." Она улыбнулась, положив руку на свой более плоский живот. «Видишь ли, я принял во внимание твои чувства. Я хотел создать семью, а ты не хочешь быть отцом, поэтому я буду растить нашу семью, и ты сможешь быть хорошим братом или сестрой, а не папой».

Hello!  Can I play another story with you?