LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Finished for now Janet marked a few documents for her to review when she got home.  Janet got up and left her office saying goodbye to her assistant. "I'll be working from home tomorrow but please call me if anything urgent comes up."

She made her way to the daycare area and greeted Amy. "I hope he wasn't too much trouble for you" She bent over to pickup Jon he was a little wet but his diaper would hold until they got home. "If you have time could you come by tomorrow. I know you won't be starting for a month but I'd like to go over some things and show you around the house."

“Ma’am, will you not be coming in for your tests if you’re working from home? I’m sorry if I’m out of line but your calendar has lab checkup on it daily. Should I cancel that appointment” Vanessa asked as Janet walked out  

Jon was still asleep as Janet put a finger in his diaper to check the wetness. He also started to get hard right away. He let out a soft moan as she then picked him up. 

“Of course I’ll come over! I’d love to see my favorite little man’s room. I’m sure it’s just lovely and I’d also like to see your house.

Janet shook her head. "There must have been a miscommunication the doctor told me bi-daily checkup so I didn't expect another appointment until the day after tomorrow.  I'll come in for my appointment tomorrow and confirm the appointment schedule."

Janet smiled noticing Jon getting excited in his wet diaper.  She held him to her chest putting the diaper bag on her shoulder. "Excellent, I'll text you the address could you come by in the afternoon say 12? I'll make us lunch." She smiled saying by to Amy as she went to the chauffeured vehicle that would take them home.  Janet got Jon into his carseat before sitting beside him. 

"Maybe she wanted to be sure you were still healthy?" Vanessa asked as she made a note to check the schedule, but knowing her boss Janet would probably know. 

Jon started to groan as he looked up to see is wife looking down at him. "What happened? Last I remember Amy was teasing me and she made me make stickies in my diaper." He whispered so the driver wouldnt hear him. 

Janet smiled and tickled James feet. "There's my sweet baby did you have s good nap? Amy said you had lots of fun and made a big full diapey for her.  You must have been tuckered out after making stickies you went right to sleep" She cooed at him. As the driver pulled up in front of the house she got out getting Jon out of the carseat.  She thanked the driver and went inside.

Janet sat on the couch snuggling her baby husband in her arms. "Mommy had some exciting news to share.  The doctors told me your getting a big sister and she'll be here sooner than expected."

"A big sister? Getting here sooner?" He asked as he looked at her. "She's going to be my little sister, not my big sister. Wait she should be my daughter." He said as she rubbed the front of his diaper. He squirmed uncomfortably as she smiled knowing he was squirming and feeling strange.  

She chuckled as her silly baby fussed. Janet rubbed the front of Jon wet diaper as she kept talking. "You can't be her daddy yet your still mommies baby. Your big sissy will be here in about 3 weeks as long as things progress as they are. Then mommy will have two cute little babies to love. What do you think we should call your big sister?"

"You are asking me what I think we should call her?" He asked feeling tears form in his eyes. This was the first big boy question she had asked him since he shrunk. "I I wanna name her Mackenzie, Mack, or Kenzie for short." Jon said as she kept rubbing the front of his pamper.  

She smiled. "Of course she's your big sissy so you can pick." Janet cooed to him asvhe squirmed while she rubbed his wet diaper against his little wee wee. "What a pretty name okay we'll call sissy MacKenzie. Big sister will be here soon so mommy has to get to work on her bedroom. With two little babies this house will be very busy won't it?  Ms. Amy is going to come and help mommy take care of her little angels. "

"What? Amy? But, you said you wanted to spend time with me? Why does it feel like mommy is trying to get rid of me or pass me off on other people like Amy or that lady next door?" He asked as she kept rubbing. He moaned a little as she rubbed the wet spot of his diaper. 

Janet shook her head. "No never you are my sweet little baby. I wish I could have you all to myself all the time. Mommy has some grown up responsibilities so sometimes when mommy needs extra help Amy will help take care of you and sissy. Never think mommy doesn't want to spend time with you I love you so so much. My cute little wet baby. Does wittle Jon like his wet diapey? " She cooed sweetly to him. 

He blushed as she talked about his wet pamper. "I I I just dont wanna share you." He said as he thought about what it would be like with a baby big sister. "Can I go play with my toys?" He asked looking away from her. He wasnt happy with her. "That was my company mommy... those were my big boy responsibilities. Now I make stinkies and play with babies like the girls next door."

She kissed his forehead. "Let's get you in a dry diapey first sweetie. Mommy has plenty of love for both you and big sissy." She didn't discuss the company with him that was concerns for a grown up not her little baby.  Janet carried him to his nursery and laid him on the changing table.  She opened his wet diaper the cool air hitting his wet little penis and bottom.  She gently wiped him clean and tossed the soiled diaper in the pail. Janet slid a dry Elmo diaper under his bottom and powdered him before taping him into the dry diaper.  She snapped the onesie closed.

Janet knew Jon was upset. She gave him his pacifier and set him in his play pen in the living room. "Mommy will turn on Thomas for you." Janet turned on the train show and the living room baby monitor. Going into her office down the hall she began revising documents she'd looked over at the company office. 

Jon sat there with a paci in his mouth as he watched Thomas on the TV. There was not much else for him to do as Janet left the room. He was not happy with her and he was scared of what was going to come. He worried about his new big sister and how she would look down at him. What if her accelerated growth continued through the birth and she was taller than him in weeks? He then felt his heart sink a little as he remembered he had bigger issues, the playdate was coming and he also worried those two girls especially the younger one would want him to play. He didnt like how Janet wanted him to be social. 

Janet worked on her office but her mind was a bit preoccupied.  Jon seemed to be pulling away from her.  Things seemed to be getting better and she want sure what was going wrong.  Was Jon really so upset having to share her with the new baby? Did he not trust her to maintain and grow the company?

She knew that there would be an adjusting period but Janet was feeling stressed.  Couldn't he see she was doing this for them both? Jon was a smart man successful in his business ventures but his people skills were lacking.  She was giving them a chance to bond and him a chance to learn how to build relationships with others and strengthen his communication skills.  What better way to learn building friendships and communication than with children who are innocent and not tainted by the biases of the world. 

Janet turns off her computer gently rubbing her slightly protruding belly. "How can I make things better?"

Jon didnt know about how his attitude was affecting Janet as she sat in her office working while he continued to watch Thomas while sucking on his paci. He looked over across the room at Janets office and heard her talking to herself but didnt know what she was saying as he could not make it out. He went back to watching Thomas before he heard the doorbell ring. He turned to look toward the door which was closed. He squinted and looked out the window and saw none other than Amber smiling through the glass. He inferred the mom was at the door. 

Jon watched as Janet exited her office and walked over and opened the door greeting the mom who had both her daughters with her and cookies and different non alcoholic beverages. "I saw your baby bump when you were out with little Jon earlier. Thought you could use a distraction. I also brought the girls, Amber has been asking about Jon since their playdate. Megan is a little grumpy now so we can plop her in front of the TV and Amber and Jon can go to play in Jons room while we mommys talk and have craving snacks." She smiled.  

• 4 weeks later...

Janet smiled pleasantly surprised by the visit. "That's so sweet of you. Come inside.  Hi girls how are you today." She led them into the living room where Jon was watching Thomas in his play pen. " Jon just woke up from his nap not to long ago.  I'm sure he and Amber will have fun playing."

She picked up Jon kissing his forehead. "Look who's here to visit sweetie. It's your friends." She cooed to him. "Let's show Amber your room and you two can play. " 

She led them down the hall to jobs nursery.  Setting him on the push soft carpeted for Janet opened the cute blue treasure chest toy box filled with a variety of infant and toddler toys.  "You two have fun and play we'll check on you shortly. "

She took Megan's hand.  "I know it can be hard being the only big kid sweetie would you like to hang out in the family room.  You can watch tv or even play the game system. " Janet closed the baby gate across the nursery doorway leading Megan to the family room so she could have some big girl time. 

The kids settled Janet sat with the girls mother in the living room. " This was so nice of you.  I was feeling a little down today. How's your day going?" Janet sat on the couch taking a drink of one of the beverages brought over. 

Jon couldn’t believe he was stuck in a room with Amber while Megan was being treated like she was older and better. He glared at Janet as she left him and Amber in his room. Naturally, Amber went over to look at the toys while he sat there looking at her. She was so much bigger than him and it felt embarrassing. She also had pull-ups which was also humiliating. 

In the living room the next door neighbor smiled (did we give her a name?). “Well as friend and fellow mother I have a sixth sense when someone needs a pick me up. Amber was talking about seeing Jon again, she seemed to enjoy not being the littlest girl on the block. I’m doing okay, my husband is on travel much like yours seems to be.” The woman said taking a drink of the juice she brought over. “Why feeling down hun? Anything else I can do to help? I can take Jon for a little, I’m sure Amber would love that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Amber was looking through Jon's toys. "You have a lot of baby toys but I guess that's okay your still little." She smiled at Jon and pulled out one of his toy trains. "Ohh let's play trains!" She begin pushing the train across the floor. 

(Don't think we have her a name)

Janet smiled. "Your so sweet my little Jon is just so shy I wish about him not making friends in glad Amber enjoy playing with him. I think I'm just worried about having two little ones.  Babies tend to need a lot of attention and I just don't want either of my babies to feel like mommy doesn't have time or attention for them. Honestly just coming by and giving me some adult company is a big help. I really appreciate you coming by and bringing the girls. "

“I’m not a baby, I’m a big boy.” Jon mumbled under his breath as Amber began to play with the brightly colored plastic train. He looked down and felt warmth in his diaper. He blushed as he realized he had peed his pamper in front of the three year old. 

“Oh honey don’t worry about not giving one or the other attention. They’re babies and they just want to enjoy being with you no matter what. Mommy’s need a break too which is why I think you either need your husband to come back or for you to get a nanny.” Karen said smiling softly as she looked at Janet. 

“Once you’ve had your baby we can do wine night and I’ll have a babysitter for the girls and your two. Think of it as a celebration. Mommies need adult time too because we know that babies don’t get it.” 

Amber went over to Jon. "Come play" The three year old hooked her arms under his pulling him over to where she was playing then handed him a yellow and orange plastic train. "Here see trains day Choo Choo. You try" She looked at him expectantly. 

Janet smiled.  "Yes I hired a live-in nanny. She'll start next month after our baby girl is born.  Your right between the two of us both babies will have plenty of attention." She laughed "I'll bring the wine and snacks. So how long is your husband traveling?"

“I don’t wanna.” He said crossing his arms looking up at her as she stood over him. He blushed seeing the larger girl looking down at him. He saw her pull-up was dry while he was wet. Jon looked down to see his diaper was yellowed in the front. 

“It’s a date, and my husband bill? He’s always traveling, he should be back this weekend for a little. I sometimes wish he could stay but we need the income and I love being a stay at home mom. How about your husband Janet? Where is he? Or do you not have one?” Karen asked. 

Amber huffed wondering why the baby was so cranky. Then she had an idea and poked the front of his diaper feeling the familiar wet diaper. "Oh you need a new diapey." Amber went to the baby gate and yelled. "Mommy the baby diapey is wet!"

Janet smiled." My husband is out of the country doing a 5 year missionary trip. It's something he wanted to do for awhile so I couldn't ask him to stay. He does so much providing for us so I hope he enjoys this. While he's away with the help of his best friend I'm running things at the company." Janet heard Amber and smiled. "I'd better go change him my little Jon gets fussy about his diapers." She went to the nursery and smiled picking up Jon. "Hi angel are you having fun with Amber?" She cooed softly as she laid him on the changing table and opened his diaper.

Amber stood beside Janet watching her change baby Jon. "I used to wear diapers but now mommy says I'm a big girl so I can go to the potty but I sometimes have accidents."