LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Amy smiled as she gently patted the front of his diaper. "Uh oh I didn't mean to scare you little one. Your mommy and uncle Mason explained everything.  I know exactly what's going on." She tickled his tummy as she cooed to him. "Does the baby want to play with his toys?"

Janet relaxed as they said the baby was unharmed. "Daughter? I'm having a little girl?" She smiled as she cried tears of joy and relief. "Accelerated her growth? By how much?  Will it have lasting effects?"

“What? No I want you to make me big again. Whatever they’re paying you I’ll double it!” He said as he squirmed while she patted the front of his diaper. 

“We are not sure about much her growth will be accelerated. We believe that it will slow as she is out of your womb. Most likely she will stabilize around eighteen months three months after she is birthed. This would be she will be physically a year and a half old when she’s three months then after than she will grow up normally.” The OB said as she looked at her chart. “I know this is a lot Janet but I’d like to see you bidaily going forward. To check on your little girls progress.”  

Janet was shocked she never expected these kind of side effects. She nodded her head still surprised. "Okay doctor...thank you so much." She couldn't believe it at this rate she'd have her daughter in around 3 weeks. It was a lot to take in as Janet sat on the examination table thinking about things before getting dressed. She stepped out to the waiting room were Mason was and told him what the doctors told her. "I can hardly believe it. I mean accelerated pregnancy? We can't inform the board they'll be trying to market this before we've done any proper research." She smiled putting a hand on her stomach. "I'm having a baby girl. Goodness I'll have to start on the nursery sooner than expected. Was Amy willing to be a live-in nanny? I don't expect her to work when she has school but I'll surely need the extra help with two babies so soon."

Amy so her head. "Such a silly baby how can you grow up when you're mommy is still pregnant. Don't worry nanny will help mommy take care of both her babies. Your mommy said you would be fussy. Does the baby Jon want his baba?" She took a bottle from the diaper bag putting it in the bottle warmer. 

“What I don’t Amy you can’t do this to me either. Please I don’t belong here I belong in the desk on the top floor!” He said squirming as she giggled. This teen was in on the game now and she wouldn’t let him go either. He was upset now and was really showing how he was cranky. 

“Don’t worry, she said when she graduates in a month she will move in and go to school. This way you can get extra help around the house especially with two little ones. I have a feeling with your daughters increased development her brain might be more developed too. What do you think you’ll name her?” Mason gave her a hug. She was now taller than him since she used the growth ray on herself. 

Amy cooed." Such a silly baby desk are for big grown up people who work. Not tiny little diapered babies." She took the bottle from the warmer. After making sure it wasn't to warm she gently pop the nipple in his mouth." Here we go drink your baba" She cooed as she started singing nursery rhymes to him.

Janet smiled. "Good that's a relief. Jon seemed to take a liking to her so I'd hate to have had to find someone else. I haven't even thought of names yet goodness it's all happening so fast. I will have to talk to Jon about that."

She hugged Mason glad he was able to be there to help her organize her thoughts. "I know I haven't been in I'm so sorry to have left even on you.  I'll come into the office tomorrow.  The shareholders haven't been giving you a hard time I hope."

Jon began to relax as the bottle released his wife’s breast milk into his mouth. It began to do what it does to him and he became relaxed and lethargic. He wet himself a little as Amy held him against her chest and sang. 

“They’ve been asking about you and are wondering what your plans are for the company since you’re the new CEO. My suggestion is to either work more from home or come in. With Amy at home and his new big sister on her way I’m sure Jon will be fine. A boy needs his mom for sure but I’m sure he can share his time with the other girls in his life. I’ll make sure you get loads of time with his regardless just as you asked for.”

Janet nodded her head. "I've been working on some ideas I have. I'll start coming in more over the next couple weeks. After the baby is born I'll be on maternity leave but I intend to work from my home office. I've actually been in communication with the senator regarding our FDA approval for the youth serum."

Janet took a seat as she felt a bit of nausea. "As long as the trials continue as they have we should get approval by the end of the month. Can you schedule a meeting for us with the shareholders next week. I'll present my plans for the company then. Tomorrow I want to meet with the head of our project development department in regards to some proposals I've reviewed."

Amy chuckled as he quickly settled down quickly draining the bottle. She patted his back burping him. After wiping milk from his lips she set Jon in a baby swing strapping his in and setting it to rock slowly. "There we go pumpkin nice and calm."

“Of course Janet, glad to finally have you out of the secretaries chair and in the executive office where you belong. I’ll have your new admin schedule everything. You can interact with her regarding these things. I have a trip to work with the international markets in Paris this week but I’ll be back. Can you manage?” 

jon began to feel tired again as he was swing back and forth gently by Amy. She was manipulating him like Janet seemed to and there was nothing he could do. He felt himself begin to nod off as he struggles to stay awake. He farted and messed himself a few minutes later thanks to the milk and a little laxative kick. 

Janet smiled. " I'll be fine honestly is not my first rodeo. I didn't know you had hired an assistant for me so fast. Is there anything you need me to cover on your end while you're out of the country?" 

Amy giggled as the so called grown man fell asleep and messed his diaper. She let the swing continue rocking him as his mommy said he enjoyed a messy diaper.

“No I feel bad enough with a baby boy and a baby girl on the way. Of course I hired an assistant. Vanessa is the best in the business! She will get your schedule in order and I’ll join our board meeting from the private jet!” Mason said. “Was there anything else you needed in regards to the doctors?”

Jon began to get hard in his diaper as the mess spread around and the smell started to rise. He groggily looked up at Amy who was taking a picture and probably texting it to Janet. 

Amy sent a picture of him to Janet, “Someone loves mommy’s milk so much he left a present for us in his pamper. ?”. Was the caption. 

She smiled shaking her head.  "I dont think so.. the doctors want to see me every other day to monitor her development." Janet hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " have a safe trip and bring me a souvenir back." Janet looked at the picture from Amy and showed it to Mason. "Isn't he adorable? He's really taken a liking to using his diapers. You'll have to come over dinner after Paris. You've really been such a big help I couldn't do all this without you."

Janet text back "I'm on my way back he might start to get fussy. He usually like to make stickies in his full diapers.  If he starts fussing just rub the front of his diaper."

She started walking through the building stopping at her office to meet her new assistant and go over her schedule for the next week. 

Meanwhile Jon was shaking in his baby swing now having woken up a little. “I want a change please.” He said as he saw a smile creep over Amy’s face. “What?” He asked. 

“Dinner would be great. Remember no alcohol for you.” He said with a wink as Janet walked out of the room. 

Outside of Janet’s new office, her husbands old one, sat a red headed woman with glasses. This woman was positioned in Janets old secretary desk. When Janet walked in the woman stood up. “Hello miss. Im Vanessa your new admin. Mr. Mason sent some information regarding meetings you wanted to schedule this week. “Tomorrow I have a meeting at eleven with the board, it will be a video meeting so you can be at home most of the day.”

”What else can I get on the schedule for you miss? Also do you need me to get some groceries delivered to your house? I know you have a little one who runs through diapers.” 

Amy read the text and giggled.  Was her boss serious? He really likes messing his diapers? When the fussy baby asked about a change she smiled. "Aww I don't think babies ready for a change yet.  After all you haven't finished using your diapey right". She picked him up cradled in her arms and begin rubbing the front of his messy diaper over her shrunken little pee pee.

Janet was impressed her new admin was on top of things. "That's excellent, I'm glad you're so efficient. I'm sure we'll get along wonderfully. It would be great if you could have some groceries delivered. If you look in the third file cabinet there should be a list of my usual grocery order if you add two packs of diapers that would be perfect. Id like to meet with the head of project development tomorrow afternoon. And if you could email me the proposals submitted in the last week I'll review them tonight. "

"Amy please stop I dont like this, Janet is making me do it to make me diaper dependent." He said as he let out a moan as the eighteen year old used her giant hand to massage his diaper. He looked into the giant blonde's green eyes as she held him. "Amy..." 

"I will have those groceries delivered this evening along with some pampers right?" She asked as she began to plug things into her computer. Once she had that ordered she switched to Janet's calendar. Seems that Mr. Mason has added your little man's feeding times and naps to this. I will schedule in the naps for you to meet with the project manager during his morning nap. Yes I can send the proposals. How is your husband's trip? Have you been writing him?" She asked smiling.  

Amy giggled as he moaned under her soft rubs."Aww such a silly baby. Of course you need your diapey your just a little baby. Now can you be a good baby and fill your diaper?" She cooed to him as she rubbed his little penis his mess spreading and making it slick against his hard little pee pee.

Janet was impressed and was certain with such an efficient admin she would be successful. "Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to talk to him but I'm told he made it safely. The mission he's working doesn't currently have communication services but it's one of the things they hope to provide within the next two years or so. Oh please make sure the diapers have trains my little one just adores Thomas the train."

Jon moaned as the giantess kept pushing her advantage. "Amy please..." He said as he felt himself stiffen then he began to make stickies in his diaper. 

"Oh I can make that request for you, not sure if they will have them in stock. That must be hard to be so far away from your husband especially when you are pregnant." Vanessa said noticing her boss' baby bump. 

Amy chuckled as he made his stickies she took a picture and sent it to Janet.

"Aww such a good baby using his diapey." She laid the exhausted baby on the changing table and was quick and efficient in wiping him clean and getting him into a fresh diaper. Putting a pacifier in his mouth Amy put baby Jon in his play pen. "Be a good baby and play with your toys."

Janet smiled placing a hand on her belly. "Honestly I know he's doing what makes him happy so that's enough for me.  It can be tiring having a little one with another one the way but I have an excellent support system".

"I dont want to play with these toys." He said as he looked at her. She was pulling out her phone and texting which upset him. "Amy, I am not a baby!" He said crossing his arms as he looked around the toys in the playpen. They were ones that looked like other babies had used previously since he was in the daycare area of the business. 

"Well I am glad I can be a part of that support system madam." Vanessa said smiling. "Is there anything else you need from me? Would you like to have some time in your office to go over emails?"

Amy laughed as the little one who just made stickies in a messy diaper. Sitting in a fresh diaper with a pacifier in his mouth declared he wasn't a baby. 

Janet smiled if seemed Amy had things under control so she had some time. "I'll just go into my office, there are some things I'd like to review today while the sitter is entertaining my little one."

Jon blushed as he was laughed at by the teen. “Can you please stop making fun of me? This isn’t funny! Why won’t you help me?” 

“Wonderful, I’ll be out here if you need me. Do you not want to be interrupted? I’ll make it seem like you’re out of office but obviously you’ll be here ma’am.”

Amanda picked up Jon rubbing his back. "Awww your so fussy in not making fun of you. I just think your so cute pretending to still be a grown up after filling your diaper like an infant. Your mommy had hired me to do a very important job. I can't just abandon my job. Besides your adorable. Why would you want to grow up again? You get waited in hand and foot."

Janet smiled. "If it's upper management or a shareholder you can send them in but anyone else I'm unavailable. Oh can you have a ginger tea sent in also.  I miss caffeine but with the pregnancy and breastfeeding my little one tea has become my little slice of heaven." She went into her office and was pleased to see it had been remodeled to her specifications. Janet sat at her computer and began checking her emails. 

Jon let out a soft moan of relaxation as the giantess rubbed his back. She was right he was waited on but this wasn’t what he wanted. “But Amy I’m older than you.” He said as he felt her pop a paci in his mouth and he started to suck on it. 

“Miss, might I remind you that you’re the highest ranking person. There is no one who’s higher management than you. Do you mean if one of the presidents has a question, your direct reports?” Vanessa asked for clarification before Janet began to work on emails. 

Amy smiled. "Not right now. Right now your just a cute little baby that needs his mommy and nanny to care for him." She gently patted his bottom as he tested his head on her shoulder. 

Janet chuckled. "To clarify I meant anyone in an upper management position that needs to talk to me today as long as it's urgent may be sent in.  If any shareholders call they can wait until tomorrow during our meeting." Janet began reading and responding to a plethora of emails. 

Jon started to fall asleep as Amy sweetly talked down to him. He sucked on his pacifier thinking it was his mommy’s nipple. He let out a soft sigh as he drifted off to sleep for his afternoon nap. 

“Of course ma’am,” Vanessa said as she closed the door leaving Janet to work on the backlog of emails and to do research on the age formula. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amy laid the sleeping baby in the play pen taking s picture of him she sent it out to Janet. "Filling his diaper wore him out".

Janet smiled reading the text and saved the picture to her phone.  She didn't the next hour and s half going through and responding to emails.  She forwarded some emails to her new assistant with instructions on how to handle the matters the email contained.  Janet was almost done going through proposals when one caught her eye.

It seemed to be a new drug to minimize a person's strength and  ability to build muscle and lasted for a year.  The developer suggested it could be marketed to prisons as a safety precaution for aggressive inmates. Janet had some other applications in mind for it so she approved the proposal assigning the person a team and lab to begin developing this new drug.