LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

“The lab? Why do you need to go to the lab? Are you okay?” He asked concerned as they walked to the park. He wondered if something had gone wrong. Why would she go to the lab and not the doctor for her morning sickness? He wondered as she walked. He also had not answered the question. He wanted to go back to his lab but didn’t want people seeing him especially the interns. “Uhhh sitter?”

She smiled. "Just since I did use the growth gun to grow taller and take the lactation supplement I want to be sure it's not having an adverse effect on the baby. Since our lab developed both it would be best to see them rather than doctors with no knowledge of our tech."

She turned into the park and pushed the stroller down the path toward the lake. "Yes remember the nice girl who watched you during the press conference when mommy and uncle Mark took the company public. I'm sure she'd enjoy watching you again. "

He had forgotten she had made herself taller with the growth ray. “Wait her? Isn’t she a little young?” He asked blushing as Janet winked at him. “Mommy I’m not comfortable with that. I’m supposed to be making these big boy choices.” 

Janet smiled as she found a perfect spot for their picnic. She locked the wheels on the stroller and began spreading a large blanket. Janet set the basket in the middle of the blanket then took out and infant pillow so her little baby would be able to sit up.  She took him out the stroller and got him settled in the infant pillow before sitting beside him. " She is old enough to care for mommies baby boy. I think I will call her while your napping." She kissed the top of his head.  "My little baby had no big boy choices to make. Not right now later when you grow up you'll make big boy choices again." She opened the basket and took out a jar of baby food, pureed yams." Now let's feed mommies munchkin" She cooed as she fastened a clean bib on him.

“Yams? Who eats yams?” He asked focused on the food and not the humiliation of the infant pillow he didn’t need to really sit up. He was getting fatter now that Janet kept feeding him but he was still athletic looking for a man the size of an infant. “I don’t want a babysitter.” He said crossing his arms. 

Janet opened the jar and brought a spoonful to his mouth. "Most little babies like yams.  After your yummies mommy will give you milk pumpkin." She cooed to him between the nursing and baby food her little one was putting on some healthy baby fat and it made him look even more adorable. She ignored his fussing about a sitter knowing it wasn't his choice to make. 

“You’re making me fatter.” He said as he spit a little yam out as he spoke. Little did he know she was loving that. Related to the babysitter he was forming a plan to ask her for help. He hoped she would be shocked enough to help him get bigger. She would hopefully be easy to convince, that’s if Janet didn’t stop that from happening. 

Janet chuckled as he shot some of his food out looking like a messy baby. "Such a messy baby" She cooed as she continued to feed him.  "You are too skinny it's good for little ones to be a little chunky." She had her concerns about leaving him with the sitter and decided she'd call Mark while he napped. She fed him until the entire jar was done.  She snapped a quick picture of his messy face and bib.  "Aww this'll be perfect for your baby book." She cleaned up his face and took off the bib. Cradled in her arms she kissed his cheek. "Is baby Jon Jon ready for mommies milk? "

“You’re making a baby book? No I don’t want anymore milk I’ll keep getting fat because your milk is thick.” He said as he felt his mouth go dry. “I’m I’m gonna tell the babysitter I don’t need milk. What’s she gonna think when I talk?” He played his card. 

Janet ignored his fussing as she popped a nipple into his mouth after he made his threat. "Hmm i think she'll wonder didn't I change his poopy diaper?  What kind of adult poops and wet a diaper? She'll either think your a silly baby playing pretend or a pervert having young girls wipe his bottom". Her answer sounded mean but she was upset Jon would try to threaten her like that. 

Jon blushed as he started to suck down the milk and she talked down to him. She called him a diaper messing pervert and she was right about the diaper messing but he didn’t want to be a pervert. He felt like crying but was enjoying his wife’s sweet milk too much. 

She gently patted his bottom as he nursed.  "It's okay pumpkin mommy will call Uncle Mark and come up with a solution so baby doesn't accidentally say something silly to his sitter." She cooed as she switched him from one breast to the other. 

(Hummm I wonder what you’re gonna do sounds like he’s about to get a live in college age nanny) 

jon easily switched from one to the other and started to fall asleep due to the milk. He didn’t really pay attention as he started to pass out yet still suckle on the nipple. 

She wiped milk from his lips and laid him beside her covering him with the baby blanket as she nibbled on her own lunch.  It was a nice sunny afternoon and the park was filled with families. As she ate her phone rang it was Mark." Just who I was thinking of. I have a small dilemma.  My little Jon is concerned he may say something to out himself to his sitter any ideas to remedy that? "

“Well we could always just tell the sitter and paid her handsomely for her participation? Maybe a school scholarship? It might be a good way to get you a live in nanny especially with another on the way. Speaking of another on the way, how are you feeling? Everything okay? Also are you aware of Jon’s frozen sperm? He had a store made in case something happened to him so you could have kids. Might be useful for you since he won’t be having sex with you for a while.” He said as he spoke. 

Meanwhile, Jon was asleep cuddled with Janet on the blanket. He relaxed and wet himself at the same time. 

Janet was shocked to Gere about the supermarket but it was like Jon to plan for inevitability. She smiled glad Mark had called. "The sitter from before Jon really took a liking to her. I think she would be willing to work with our...unique situation if we gave her a scholarship. Thanks for the suggestion it's good having another adult to discuss these things with... I've had some morning sickness so I was going to ask the doctor for nausea medicine. I'm going into the lab tomorrow for a checkup. I noticed I'm already getting a baby bump which I wouldn't expect for another month or two. Maybe using the growth ray is effecting my pregnancy?" 

She rubbed Jon's back as he slept cuddled up beside her.

“I can talk to her about it. Do you remember her name? I think she was one of the daughters of our head researcher. Well related to the pregnancy I think you should come in right away. No need to risk you or the baby. How about I send a car and I’ll request that the babysitter comes into the office? We do have a daycare room Jon can meet her in. I’ll discuss the scholarship thing with her for sure, she’s a smart girl like you. I can have the doctors ready for you.” Mark said. 

"I think her name was Amy?" Janet placed a hand on her belly.  Mark was right she just hasn't wanted to upset Jon after she promised they would spend the whole day together. " Your right I should come in. We're at the park in our neighborhood. I'll just get the baby in his stroller and gather our things. We can meet the car at my house. Jon is napping now he may be a bit cranky when we get there.  Mark thank you so much for all your help. We'll see you shortly." She ended the call and laid her sleeping baby into the stroller before cleaning up their picnic area. In 5 minutes she had cleaned up and was ready to go.  Janet started pushing the stroller out the park back toward their home. 

Jon didn’t move at all while Janet got him home. He was tired and had heavily wet himself. There was no time for Janet to change him as she grabbed the diaper bag. Meanwhile, mark had sent a car over from the company to pick them up. Jon wasn’t awake yet so he continued to sleep. 

A black town car has pulled up and was now idling in the driveway. It had a girly car seat in the back as it was borrowed from an employee.  

Janet smiled as her baby slept through the walk home. She picked him up getting him buckled in the carseat. The driver got the stroller in the trunk as she put her seat belt on and they began riding to the office. She closed her eyes taking a shirt rest as they drive to the company. 15 minutes later they arrived. Janet unbuckled Jon getting out the car. The driver handed her the diaper bag and she carried her sleeping baby to the daycare room knowing he'd be fussy waking up to a soaked diaper.

Waiting in the daycare room was the beautiful blonde eighteen year old babysitter who had taken care of Jon last time he was in the office. Mason had found her and was able to get her to come by on short notice with the promise of a small bonus of a few hundred bucks. She had also been made aware of the situation by Mason and was promised a full ride scholarship to the university of her choice next year when she graduated high school. 

Jon was still asleep in Janet's arms and had now messed himself from the milk. "Hello ma'am, I see Jon has been enjoying his nap," Amy whispered as Janet arrived in the room carrying the diaper bag and Jon. "Why dont I take little Jon for you and you can run to your tests. I am aware of his condition and will treat him just like I treat any of my little darlings." 

Janet smiled Amy was just as sweet as she'd been when they first met and it seemed she wasn't upset by Jon's condition. Gently she handed him to her. "He has a full diaper he might be cranky when he wakes up. If he gives you any trouble in just a call away." She kissed Jon's forehead and handed Amy the diaper bag.

Janet made her way to the labs where doctors were awaiting her arrival. "Good afternoon thank you for meeting me on such short notice." Janet changed into a hospital gown and laid back on the medical bed so they could begin their assessment answering questions as they were asked. She was feeling kind of nervous unsure what the doctors would say and hoped that Mason would be able to come by and wait with her for the test results. 

Mason was nearby, he was in the waiting room on the phone with the shareholders as Janet began to be examined first by an obyn then by a scientist familiar with the growth tech she used on herself. All the doctors took notes as they went through testing on Janet which would take a long time. 

meanwhile Jon was starting to wake as he felt his diaper being changed. The cons air has swept over his diaper area and made him shiver. 

Amy looked at the sleeping baby still in disbelief he was actually a grown man and the previous CEO of the company. She laid him on the changing table as he began to stir. She unsnapped his corduroy pants opening them up to unsnap his onesie. "What a poopy diaper the little baby made." She cooed to him as she opened his diaper and began wiping his mess from his little baby penis before raising his legs and wiping his bottom clean. She was sprinkling powder on his bottom as he opened his eyes. Amy smiled and pulled the Thomas diaper up between his legs securing the tabs closed around him." Look like the sleepy head woke up." She cooed as she dressed him again and cradled him in her arms. Amy gently put his pacifier in his mouth as she walked with him in her arms. "Did wittle baby Jon have a nice nap?"

Janet did her best to stay calm as they took blood samples. Did a vaginal sonogram and a variety of other test.  She hoped she hadn't done something to harm their baby by using the growth machine. 

Jon let out a little scream as he looked up at the giantess teen. “Amy?” He asked as he looked up at her as she patted the front of his diaper. “I’m not a baby.” He said. “You have to help me!” He said as she smiled warmly down at him. 

“Janet you need to relax we don’t believe you have harmed the baby.” The OBGYN said as she used the ultrasound on the woman’s baby bump. “In fact it seems your use of the growth ray along with the increased nutrition from the milk Has accelerated your daughters growth.