LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Jon was trying to resist but Janet was too much for him. The milk was flowing into his stomach her hand was rubbing his penis through the messy diaper. He was moaning while she was talking to him about the future. This isn’t what he wanted he wanted to actually talk about it not have her talk to him about it while she got him off. She made an interesting point about how he could learn what being a parent was, but she was already doing it with him. He wanted out but she wasn’t going to give up on this and he was the size of a few moth old baby. He didn’t like her talking about being a baby brother. His kid would be his big sibling the little peanut he just saw at the doctor was going to be potty trained before him and boss him around, knowing his luck it would be a girl. 

Janet smiled as she cooed to Jon rubbing firmly over his little penis encased in his warm messy diaper. She knew it wasn't what he'd expected how he expected this talk to go. She had already planned and set things in motion and didn't intend to backtrack. Jon was going to remain her little baby so she just had to get him to accept and be happy with his new lifestyle. Janet figured by having this talk while he was feeling aroused would connect being a baby and baby brother with positive feelings. "Your just mommies sweet baby aren't you pumpkin? Is baby Jon gonna make more messies in his diapey for mommy."

Jon knew what she was trying to do, she had been a psych major in college and she was a family therapist for a few years before his company started to take off. He kept drinking the milk and moaned as he felt himself stiffen then release his load into his messy big bird pamper. He started to feel tired but he didnt want to nap, he had not done anything all day except be dragged around while his wife did errands. He popped off the nipple and tried to speak but all that came out was, baby babble and four words "Mommy, little brother, stinky." 

Jon had wanted to say 'mommy I am not the little brother this deal is stinky.' It was like her milk had something else in it that made him feel tired or maybe it was just that he was tired. His eyes were heavy. "No nap." he said before his eyes closed and he fell asleep for his later morning nap in his wife's arms. 

Janet smiled as Jon fell asleep in her arms. She laid him on the changing table. Taking off his shorts and shirts she unsnapped his onsie. Janet made quick work of getting her baby Jon clean of all his messies. She powdered his bottom and quickly got him taped into a fresh cookie monster diaper. Snapping the onsie closed over his diaper Janet swaddled Jon in his blanket and gave him his pacifier. She laid him in his crib and turned on the baby monitor. Switching off the lights she left the nursery.

Janet went to the kitchen and fixed herself some tea and started cleaning up the house. Dusting surfaces, sweeping and mopping the floors.  She got the house clean and tidy as her baby slept. Janet was excited as today Jon would have his first play date with the little girls next door. 

During his nap Jon wet himself he felt warm and safe in his blanket. He also sucked on the paci like it was his wife's giant nipple. He soon woke up to hearing Janet come into the room. He was groggy as one is when they wake up from a nap. He tried to pull off the blanket but Janet had done a good job and prevented his tiny body from being able to move. "Can you please let me out of this?" He asked as she looked down at him from the high white bars. She looked like an angel from his perspective, beautiful and dominating his view. 

Janet smiled looking down at Jon. He looked adorable all snug and warm in his blanket. She reached down and picked him up. "There's my sweet baby. Did you have a good nap munchkin?" She cooed as she laid him on the changing table. Janet unwrapped Jon and checked his diaper. "Somebody made pee pee in his diapey yay". She cheered for him and praised him for wetting in his sleep. Janet made quick work of changing Jon's diaper and dressed him back in his earlier outfit.

Janet took Jon to the living room where she set him in his play pen. Jon would see her packing bottles and baby food into his diaper bag. "You have such a busy day today. First you went to the doctor and store with mommy and now your going to your first play date. "

His eyes went wide, "play date? What no Janet please I don't want to go on a play date I want to have a date here with you." He said scared as he sat there in the playpen. He had stood up and was now against the white mesh wall looking out at her as she prepared his diaper bag with diapers, baby bottles with her breast milk in them, baby food, and some toys. "Where are we going? Are you going to leave me?" He was terrified of what it would be like to be with giant kids not as mature and smart like him. 

Once again Jon called her by her name. Janet ignored him and finished packing his diaper bag. His bag packed she picked up Jon and gave him his pacifier. "Time for baby to go bye bye." She carried Jon on her hip as she they left the house and went next door. Janet knocked on the neighbors door and was greeted by the girls mom.  

"Your just in time the girls were just asking about your little Jon. They'll have so much fun I'm sure. We setup the playpen we used when the girls were younger for them to play in." She took the diaper bag from Janet. "Now you just go relax we'll take care of everything and see you in a couple hours."

Janet kissed the top of Jon's head. "Be good baby mommy will be back soon." She gently handed him to the girls mom and waved bye. Closing the door Jon was carried further into the house until they reached what looked to be a play room with a large play pen. The girls were inside playing with baby dolls. "Girls look who's here".

Jon reached for Janet not knowing she was going to leave him with this stranger and her crazy little girls. "Mama" He said behind his paci as the door closed. He was scared and he didnt want her to leave him. Not having anything else he held onto the giant woman who was his neighbor as she walked to the other room where the giant girls where. He closed his eyes pretending that maybe it would all go away if he didnt look. 

It worked for all of five seconds when he realized this lady was about to leave him with a three year old Amber and an five year old Megan. He felt a little pee dribble into his diaper as she began to lower him into the playpen. He struggled and tried to escape but he was just too small and soon he was sitting on the pink padding of the playpen the two girls sitting on either side of him towering above him.

Janet had felt bad leaving her little guy. She also knew though that he depended on her to be his social circle. He would never socialize with other children if she was around. Janet knew Jon would be fussy when she picked him up but she'd deal with it when the time came. 

Megan looked down a Jon as he mom left the playroom. "Yay now we have a real baby to play house." She picked up Jon taking him over to where they were playing. Amber came over holding a pink dress up princess dress. "Lets put this on him then he can be a baby princess." Megan nodded and the girls started taking off Jon's clothes to put him in the dress. 

Jon was shocked at how strong the two girls where. He started to kick and resist them. "No, me boy" he said as they got him in just his diaper which had a small wet spot the three year old could see since she knew more about diapers than her older sister. Jon was mad at Janet for doing this to him. He didnt need to be social with literal babies he needed adults. He kicked harder but they were too strong and soon he was standing next to the tall girls in a pink short dress that didnt even cover his diaper. 

Amber giggled. "Look sissy the baby is wet his diaper a little."  She poked the wet spot on the diaper showing her sister.

Megan nodded. "You shouldn't laugh I bet if I check your pull up is wet too." Megan lifted Amber's dress revealing a very wet pull up. "See and your supposed to be using the potty he's just a baby." She scolded her sister then looked to Jon. "Okay so your the baby princess and your in a tower guarded by a dragon. I'll be the dragon and Amber is gonna come save you." The two girls started playing acting out a knight fighting a dragon. 

Jon blushed as his wet diaper was exposed and made fun of by the toddler, but her older sister seemed to put her in her place which made him smile. He watched the girls for a bit while they played before he turned around and looked at the mesh pink wall. He sighed as he was bored and didnt want to even be here. He poked his wet diaper making it squish. "Why am I so stupid." he asked himself as he sat there. There was no way he could get past the two to escape the playpen and then he would have to try to get home which was not possible. He turned around briefly and saw the girls were still playing with themselves while he had to be the damsel in distress. 

• 1 month later...

Finally the battle ended and the dragon was defeated. Amber walked over and used both arms to pick baby Jon. She carried/dragged him to the area that was designated the castle. "Your safe now princess the dragon can't get us anymore."

Megan came over to them and smiled. "You did good not being to scared baby." She looked to her sister. " we should ask mom to help us have a tea party. But you and the baby gotta get your diapers changed first".

Amber huffed. " I don't wear diapers I wear pull ups. I'm gonna tell mommy on you." 

Megan frowned. "Not if I tell first.  Mom Amber wet her pull up and didn't ask for the toilet! " She yelled waiting for their mom to come. 

Jon said nothing as he was carried over and finally spoke when the big sister Megan came over. "I wasn't scared me big boy." He said trying to sound like a kid as much as possible to not blow his cover with the giant little girls. He watched as they started to argue over if pullups were diapers and he had to admit he would much prefer a pullup to his elmo and train diapers his wife made him wear. 

Jon blushed as he looked up at the two girls. "Pull-ups are for bigger kids who still have accidents." He said siding with Amber who was as wet as he was but she was twenty seven years younger than him. Technically, he also proved Megan's point so he was really appeasing both sides. He heard the mom approaching the door. 

Their mom came in and smiled. "Are you kids having fun?" She was used to the pull-up diaper argument and knew it was best to change subject. " Well it's almost lunchtime so how about Megan you help me change Jon's diaper and Amber you can throw away your pull up and sit on the potty then I'll help you get in a clean one." She picked up Jon holding him to her chest as she opened the play pen gate.

The girls followed their mom down the hall them Amber when to the bathroom and Megan went with her mom to her little sisters room. There Jon was laid on the changing table and Megan was told step by step how to change Jon's wet diaper. 

Jon blushed as the mom used him to walk her daughter through how to change a diaper, his diaper. He watched as the mom allowed her daughter to pull the tapes of his diaper to cause it to flop open revealing the wet inside. He shivered as he felt the cool air enter his diaper area. "How could Janet leave me here like this?" He asked as the five year old pulled the diaper out from under him as the mom lifted his legs into the air. He got worried when the mom asked her to get him a diaper. He hoped she would get one from his diaper bag and not somewhere else. Jon didnt want to look at either the mom or the daughter this was too embarrassing for him. Deep down he was glad Janet was not here or she would be loving this. 

Megan grabbed one of her sisters old Barbie diapers from the shelf. Her mom chuckled "well I meant from his bag but that will fit I'm sure he'll need a change again after nap time." While she held his legs Megan wiped his bum and pee pee with the cool wet wipes before sliding the diaper in place. With her mom's help she sprinkled baby powder on his bum. Her mom lowered his legs and pulled the diaper up over his crotch. Megan taped the diapers pressing the tape down where her mother showed her. "There all done." Her mom smiled when she heard amber call for her. 

"Okay honey why don't you snap his onsie closed and go get him in the highchair for me while I go help your sister". She kissed the top of her head and left the bedroom to help her youngest daughter. 

Megan snapped Jon's onsie closed and picked him up. "I hope we get Dino nuggets for lunch today. We'll me and my sister your just a baby so you can't eat them". She carried Jon to the kitchen where her sister's old high chair was already waiting for him. 

Jon could not believe this, he was now in a pink barbie diaper about to be put into a pink high chair with a locking tray like the one Janet had for him at home. Not only that it was being done by a five year old. "Me want nugs. Me big." He said again trying to still seem like a baby to the bigger girl as she began to maneuver him into the high chair. This whole day could not get worse for him in his mind. He was already so embarrassed. He was surprised as Megan got him buckled into the high chair, for five years old she seemed very smart. 

Megan laughed as she buckled him in the highchair. "Your just a baby nuggets are for big kids." She slid the tray in place as her mom came in with Amber. Both girls went to the sink and washed their hands before going to sit at the table. 

They're mother served both girls plated with Dino nuggets, fries, and apple slices. "Girls eat all your food if you want dessert."

She took two jars of food one a vegetable medly the other bananas and apples.  Emptying and warming the vegetables in a bowl she sat in front of the highchair. Fastening a bib around Jon's neck she sipped up the first bite. "Uh oh here comes the train to the tunnel choo choo." She cooed as she fed him.

Jon looked at Amber and Megan with envy as he opened his mouth for his warm mushed veggies. He couldn't believe this woman would just take him from Janet. "Mommy." He said with a lisp as he looked around between bites. Hoping she would break and take him back to Janet. Jon kicked his legs as he again looked with jealousy at the giant girls as he smelled the warm fries. 

The woman cooed to him as he ate. "Aww it's okay after nap time you'll go home with mommy pumpkin." The girls complained about him leaving so soon.  "He's a baby girls he's not ready for an all day play day. Maybe when he gets bigger." Finished with the vegetables she began feeding him the mashed fruit. The girls ate all their food eager for their dessert. Since she was still feeding him their mother told them they could both have a popsicle then to wash hands and use the restroom for nap time. 

Jon felt happy he was going back to be with Janet but didnt like the idea of possibly having to sit in his playpen all day with her making him watch a baby show all day. "Play more!" He said in response to the mom smiling at the girls. He then kept eating not seeing anyway out of the high chair other than to finish up the food. He smiled when he was done making sure to keep his mouth closed. 

She laughed as she wiped Jon's gave with the bib. "No more play time.  Nap time for all the little ones." She picked him up getting a warm bottle from a pot on the stove. The girls went to their beds and laid down. She took Jon to her own room where there was a bassinet. "Here pumpkin some nice warm milk should help you sleep." She cooed softly as she brought the bottle to his lips. Gently she rocked him as he nursed. 

Jon fought the bottle for a moment before he realized it was some of Janet's breast milk. His mouth opened and accepted the warm bottle as he felt his eyes get heavy. "Can't sleep" he thought was the woman rocked him and hummed as he sat there in her giant arms. Soon Jon was asleep still sucking down his wife's breast milk.