LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Husband (private)

Nappy_Queen

Janet got Jon fed and cleaned him up with a baby wipe. Taking off the bib she took Jon to his nursery where she got him dressed in a Thomas the Train outfit putting red booties on his feet. Janet brushed James hair down and sat him in the play pen with his toys. She turned on Mickey Mouse and kissed his head. "Be good and play with your toys while mommy gets dressed." 

Janet went to the bedroom and got dressed in a simple yellow sundress and white sandals.  Putting on light makeup Janet looked at her reflection and smiled.  She rubbed her now flat tummy knowing that would change in the months to come. Janet came out the bedroom hearing the phone ring she answered it. 

Jon wasn’t happy about watching Mickey Mouse. He wishes he was watching his wife dress. He missed that part or being big along with other things. Thinking about his naked wife he started to get hard in his diaper. 

He heard her phone ring but then didn’t know what she was saying because the tv was so loud. He was worried about who was calling. Was it mason flirting with his wife again while he was in pampers. He looked around and stood up. He began to toddle to the baby monitor which he covered with his teddy. He smiled as he went back to the tv and started watching. She would get off the phone when she noticed she couldn’t see him. 

Janet was on the phone with the young woman who babysat Jon yesterday. She was discussing her schedule with her and her pay when she noticed she couldn't see Jon on the baby monitor. "I think we've discussed even if you have any other concerns please call my office and inform my secretary.  I'll have your contract drawn up and call you in a few days.  Okay bye bye." She hung up the phone coming into the living room. 

"Was mommies baby feeling lonely?" She moved the teddy from the baby monitor then picks up Jon. "Silly baby mommy was getting dressed and talking to your sitter." She tickled Jon's feet as she grabbed the diaper bag by the door. "Time to go bye bye". She locked the door behind them before getting Jon in the infant carseat his diaper bag on the floor below him.  

Janet kissed his cheek and gave him a rattle to play with before getting in the driver's seat and pulling out of their driveway. 

“Where are we going? I don’t want to leave the house we went out yesterday.” He complained as he held the rattle. He threw it on the floor of the car when Janet closed the door. 

He waited till she was in the drivers seat before he talked again. “Mommy I want you to please be more reasonable it’s been two days I’m ready to be big again. He was back on this. “Please I don’t need a babysitter or anything I just want you!” He said upset as he crossed his arms. 

Janet sighed but she knew it would take time for Jon to accept his new role in their home. "Honey we can't just stay in the house all the time. Besides mommy needs to pick up groceries. We already talked about this. The grown ups will talk about you being a grown up again down the line. It won't be at least until bog brother or sister starts school though. I thought you liked your sitter you had fun with her yesterday pumpkin." Janet drove and pulled up in front of her gynecologist office.

"Mommy has an appointment today so we can learn about your sibling isn't that exciting". She cooed to him as she took him from the car seat carrying him inside.  Though he wasn't her adult husband she didn't want him to miss the important things like first appointments and such of their first born. 

“I don’t need grownups to decide things for me janet and my child won’t be choosing if I can be big or not he or she is a child. And we don’t need to get groceries you can use instacart.” He was not happy about this situation at all. He squirmed in her arms as she carried him. He was about to say something else when a paci got shoved into his mouth. 

He looked up at Janet who was looking down at him with that look that she meant business. He crossed his arms and stopped moving. He couldn’t believe this. She made him come to the doctor with her. He would’ve rather stayed at home with that babysitter. 

Jon just cringed at his son or daughter going to kindergarten while he stayed at home with Janet. Not to mention that was five years away. Five years of diapers and of this. 

Janet gave him a stern look when he called her by name. She gave him a warning swat on his pampered bottom as they were taken back into an exam room. Janet smiled and greeted her doctor. The woman was surprised to see Janet with a small baby and cooed to Jon saying hello. A nurse came in who gently took Jon so Janet could lay back and get her feet in the stirrups. The doctor entered a ultrasound wand into her vagina. It was then she confirmed Janet's pregnancy and on screen she pointed to a small dot the size of a peanut stating that was her baby.

Jon struggled against the nurse trying to get back to his wife but he stopped when he saw the ultrasound image pop up. He looked at it and felt a sense of pride swell within him. He had made that with his wife. That was his baby inside his giant wife. He calmed down and looked on as Janet smiled with pride. He wanted to hold her to embrace her but he couldn’t. He started to feel tears in his eyes as he looked at his wife. He was sad at how much he had lost. Tears went down his cheeks but he didn’t cry out. He didn’t want anyone to know his pain. He saw Janet looking at him though. 

Janet was smiling she looked to him and saw her baby husband was crying silently in the nurses arms. She held out her arms for him as the doctor continued talking and taking pictures. Janet held him cradling him to her breast as they looked at the screen together. She kissed the top of his head as she rubbed his back. The doctor removed the wand and prescribed her some prenatal vitamins and scheduled her next appointment.

Janet put the pictures of the first ultrasound in her purse. She thanked the doctor and snuggled Jon in her arms as she took him to the car. "Its okay sweetie I promise you won't miss anything. You may not be my adult husband for now but you'll still witness every milestone of our child life."

“I don’t want to just witness then honey I want to participate in them. How can I teach them how to ride a bike or take them to the toy store if I’m in pampers with them?”he asked as he was placed in the back seat of the SUV. As she buckled him in he felt the need to pee but held it back he was going to try to fight it. 

Janet kissed the top of his head. "You can learn with them and pick toys together. Your relationship doesn't have to be the same every other parents relationship is. You will be a significant part in helping them to grow up." Janet got in the car and started driving. She smiled looking at him through the rear view mirror.  "Besides you ain't miss everything I told you eventually you will be a grown up again and a big part of that will depend on your behavior now".

“Eventually seems like forever away mommy,” he said fidgeting because he had to pee. “Plus you said that they will leave me behind. I’ll be in diapers when they are in pull-ups. They’ll look down on me like the annoying little brother not the big daddy.” He said as she drove. He kept fidgeting trying to not pee naturally every mother knows the potty dance and Jon was good at it. 

Janet drove to the grocery store. She chuckled watching pee pee dance. "The sooner you go pee pee in your diaper the better you'll feel munchkin. No point holding it it's not like I'll put you on a potty." Janet picked up Jon and his diaper bag. After putting the baby blanket down in the cart she slid his legs into the front of the cart and buckled him in. Janet gave Jon a stuffed train to play with as she began pushing the cart down the aisles of the store.

He was nervous, he had not been there as a baby yet everything was so big and so colorful he looked around as she pushed the cart. She seemed so strong moving something so big. As she went around he kept holding in his pee resisting her as much as he could. She got fruit and veggies along with food for herself. Janet was really good at cooking. 
She then turned down the baby isle and began to look at all the diapers. Jon was wiggling in his seat then lost the battle peeing himself. He did it as Janet was in the baby isle how ironic for him. As he peed he held the train plushy close as if it would comfort him. He was upset Janet had not talked to him more about the kid thing she seemed to be focused on moving him to the next thing. 

Janet hasn't purchased many diapers as she hasn't been sure what size would fit Jon. Now she held up a pack of thomas the train diapers. "Ohh look pumpkin trains." She put 4 cases of diapers in the cart and started having a variety of baby foods. She knew Jon wanted to discuss his role further but she knew discussing it would only make him resist more. She smiled when she noticed he stopped the pee pee dance. "Did my munchkin go pee pee in his diaper? " She cooed as she reached into his shorts and checked his diaper. 

He blushed when she put diapers into the cart and then blushed even more when she went to check his diaper. She put her hand over the front of his diaper and felt the warmth radiating over it. “I like the diapers I have.” He said quietly. “And why can’t we talk more about the future?” He asked not liking being ignored. 

Janet smiled and got a few cases of the sesame street diapers as well. " Because discussing it doesn't change what's going on right now does it? Instead it makes you worry and get cranky fussing about a future that has not been decided yet. Just trust mommy to take care of everything pumpkin." Janet added a few bottles and pacifiers to the cart.

“I trusted you before and I ended up in diapers. I want to know things it’s who I am. I like controlling something you know that.” He said scowling as she put more diapers into the cart. “What are you doing opening a nursery?” He asked commenting on all the diaper she had gotten. He blushed as she pushed the cart toward the checkout line. He squeezed his plush as they arrived at a line with a fifteen year old cashier. She looked like she was confident in her job and had been doing it at least a year. Jon looked away choosing to focus on Janet and the candy bars behind his wife. 

Janet smiled. "Pumpkin your no longer in control. All you can control is wetting and messing your diapeys everything else is in mommies hands. You use 5 or 6 diapeys a day so a car should last about 3 weeks" Janet greeted the young cashier. The made polite conversation and the young woman commented on how adorable Jon is. She waved at him as she rung up everything. 

Jon shyly waved back and hugged his plushy. Everything was much scarier for him now that it was bigger. He didn’t like what Janet said as he sat there waiting for her to get him back in the car. He was shutting thinking about shutting down mentally and just stop caring. That’s what she wanted for him to stop being him. At least to him that’s what his wife was acting like. 

Everything paid for Janet pushed the cart to the car. She noticed the change in Jon's demeanor. Janet kissed the top of his head. "Lets get this stuff home and then we can talk okay baby." She didn't change Jon fastening him into his carseat in his wet diaper figuring he'd probably poop on the way home. She loaded everything into the trunk and got on the road home.

He didn’t say anything on the way home. He just crossed his arms making sure to throw the plushy on the floor of the SUV next to the rattle. As they drove back Jon felt the need to poop but he didn’t resist instead he did as Janet expected him to and he messed his diaper. Since he was in the car seat firmly the mess spread all over his diaper front and back and made quite the stink much to janets delight. Jon squirmed uncomfortably before he settled in. The worst part though was that he felt himself getting a little turned on. He hoped Janet wouldn’t notice. 

Janet decided she'd bring in everything after she got Jon settled. She picked him up and cooed. "I smell a baby with a messy diaper. Did my baby Jon make poopy for mommy?" She cooed as she carried him to his nursery. This time she sat in the rocking chair with him cradled in her arms. "Mommy knows what baby Jon needs." Janet freed a breast from her dress and gave Jon her nipple to suckle as she rubbed the front of his poopy diaper. "Baby Jon likes his poopy diaper dont you munchkin."

Jon was scared this was going to happen she was trying to condition him again. He took the nipple in his mouth and moaned as she rubbed the front of his diaper. “So much for talking.” He thought to himself as she smiled. 

She smiled as she knew his messy was living his little penis as she rubbed it through his diaper. "Listen sweetie I know your scared about the future. Honestly neither of us know what will happen. Your not ready to be a daddy yet but you can be a great little brother. In a few years I think you'll have learned more about what being a parent means and you'll be ready to be a daddy. I just don't want you to miss out on our child growing up while your figuring it all out. Don't you want to be a good baby brother?" She cooed to him as he suckled her breast and she rubbed him in his messy stinky diaper.