LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shy little lesbian girl saying hi

So, I actually removed this when I was having an insecurity bout, but im adding it back because time to love myself for who I am!

Hi, I'm Bbbird, Im 23 and I am a Little Girl who is also a lesbian. I have never had any 'real life' experience with most of ABDL except for playing alone, and im looking to expand my horizons and meet new people. I'd love to find people to establish an online relationship with and be able to play with, mabey an online mommy of some sort. I like to talk over chat and if you are in the chat room frequently you might see me there, feel free to PM or inbox me if you wanna talk! I love people who can make me feel giggly and silly, or talk to me gently and kindly. Since this is my little intro I guesse I should talk about some of the stuff I like... I love to color when I am feeling little, and I have tons of coloring books! I love to have a paci, and I like to dress cute! I like to wear pull ups sometimes and diapers sometimes and feel safe and protected in them. I am generally finding out who I am and learning to accept myself

I know this post might not be a big deal to read, but it was a very big deal for me to write it out, and I appreciate everyone who stopped by to give it a read! Thankies! 

-Bbbird

Edited by Bbbird
because I deleted it previously
  • Like 2
  • 7 months later...