LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Time I Had A Chance to Claim Diaper Dependency

*edit to say*

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I took my best guess.

I’ve had several accidents shortly after I became potty trained. I recently talked about a couple of them in the “earliest memory” thread, and I think I’ve talked about the three incidents I had in Kindergarten (if not, tell me and I’ll post here). The Kindergarten incidents were what started my fascination with pants messing, but I didn’t realize it at the time. Looking back, this would have been a perfect opportunity to claim dependence on diapers, but again, I didn’t have the interest...yet.

Skip to my final year of high school, 2011-2012. I had to have surgery to remove my appendix. One week of hospital fun later </sarcasm>, I was back at school. I was prescribed pain meds that I chose to not take because I wasn’t in pain anymore, as well as some massive antibiotics. The antibiotics gave me the squirts while I was on them, but something weird happened when I finally took them all. I went from one type of squirts to another. From just a couple trips to the toilet per day to several per hour. I would be sitting there and suddenly I would need to go now.

This is missed opportunity two. In hindsight, I really should have asked for diapers. Not for any ABDL purposes, but because I kinda genuinely needed them. The week after I got out of the hospital, I went back to school, so I’ve been going to school in these conditions. But it never even crossed my mind to ask. For over a month, I was constantly back and forth to the bathrooms. I had a doctors note for school that said that I had medical issues and instructed the staff to let me go to the bathroom without being punished (being late to class, being in the halls when not supposed to be, etc.).

Despite all of this, I managed to mess myself only twice. Once was as I was stepping into the bathroom after I made it all the way home. The second was the very next day as I was stepping into a stall at school. Like I said, it would have been a perfect opportunity to ask for diapers and for a very legit reason...but I never thought to.

Edited by LonesomeLamp
Spelling error
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

*edit to say*

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I took my best guess.

I’ve had several accidents shortly after I became potty trained. I recently talked about a couple of them in the “earliest memory” thread, and I think I’ve talked about the three incidents I had in Kindergarten (if not, tell me and I’ll post here). The Kindergarten incidents were what started my fascination with pants messing, but I didn’t realize it at the time. Looking back, this would have been a perfect opportunity to claim dependence on diapers, but again, I didn’t have the interest...yet.

Skip to my final year of high school, 2011-2012. I had to have surgery to remove my appendix. One week of hospital fun later </sarcasm>, I was back at school. I was prescribed pain meds that I chose to not take because I wasn’t in pain anymore, as well as some massive antibiotics. The antibiotics gave me the squirts while I was on them, but something weird happened when I finally took them all. I went from one type of squirts to another. From just a couple trips to the toilet per day to several per hour. I would be sitting there and suddenly I would need to go now.

This is missed opportunity two. In hindsight, I really should have asked for diapers. Not for any ABDL purposes, but because I kinda genuinely needed them. The week after I got out of the hospital, I went back to school, so I’ve been going to school in these conditions. But it never even crossed my mind to ask. For over a month, I was constantly back and forth to the bathrooms. I had a doctors note for school that said that I had medical issues and instructed the staff to let me go to the bathroom without being punished (being late to class, being in the halls when not supposed to be, etc.).

Despite all fo this, I managed to mess myself only twice. Once was as I was stepping into the bathroom after I made it all the way home. The second was the very next day as I was stepping into a stall at school. Like I said, it would have been a perfect opportunity to ask for diapers and for a very legit reason...but I never thought to.

Very interesting story! I loved it. I love hearing about other people's diaper experiences and what they went through when they were younger.?♥️