LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wrong Way Flight: A Diaper Dimension

JE PUNK

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile and begin to push the stroller out the store. "We have diapers, pull ups, bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers,some cute shirts. I think we have everything so we can start to head to your new home Keiko"

I ignored her as a friend walks up to me "Don't tell me, yes you finaly got a little. Adoption or is she a volunteer" She says smiling down at her.

"I'm pretty sure she is a volunteer who doesn't know what she got herself onto" I giggle pulling the visor back on stroller so we could see Keiko

"Aww, she's all shy and pouty maybe you should put her down for a nap when you two get home oh and lets hope this one works out for you" my friend says before ruffling your hair and walk away. I smile shaking my head "Maybe she is right Keiko you have been all pouty its nap time for you" 

I push the stroller up to my house and open the door. "Welcome to your new home pouty pants" I push the stroller closing and locking my door. I pick Keiko up and grab a bottle. 

"You cut it out this minute. Now I have tried to be patient with you because you're tired but if this tantrum keeps up I will pull you over my knee" I say landing 2 hard swats on Kieko's patted bottom then I start to fill the bottle up with milk and putting it in the microwave for 5 seconds.

I pull the bottle out the microwave and test it on my wrist before walking and sitting on the couch with her in my arms. "You are whining and fussing which is a tantrum so cut it out. This is your last warning. You're my baby girl not an adult." I rub the bottle of warm milk on her bottom lip "Here this will make you feel better then you can have a nap"

I let Keiko finish the bottle before standing her up "Looks like someone went potty in her pullup. But don't worry little one Mommy will get you all clean" I say holding Keiko's hand and walking her into the bathroom.

I take the pull up off Keiko and wipe her with a baby wipe and sitting her on the potty chair "Now, baby if you have 2 more accidents Mommy is going to have to put you diapers and I know you don't want that"

"Yours mommy's little baby princess" I say standing Keiko up and hold her hand walking into my room "Mommy is going to put a diaper when its time for naps or Nini time" I lay Keiko down and grab a diaper opening it up before sliding it under her.