LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wrong Way Flight: A Diaper Dimension

JE PUNK

20 year old Keiko Kinomoto sometimes mistakenly younger due to her small stature was currently rushing to get her flight to make her trip to the Bahamas before she tripped and dropped her boarding pass and quickly picked it up before making her way to the terminal and showed it to the attendant before she before she was allowed to board her plane 

ACD0A030-0B4D-47CB-B99C-E23E5F86CE2D.jpeg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About four hours into the flight the plane finally landed and the small woman boarded off the plane and looked around to see something wasn’t right “Thus doesn’t look like the Bahamas what is this place?” As she noticed people around her age were being pushed around in strollers and drinking from baby bottles.

"Well, you only have 2 options and big girl undies isn't one of them. Now lets get these off" I say closing the door behind us. I kneel down before taking tugging down Keiko pants and panties then sit her on the potty chair 

"You're pouting about wearing a pull up and how your a big girl. Now, I'll be right back I have to go get you a pack of pull ups and diapers" I say walking out leaving the door open so I could see Keiko

"Good job now stand up so I can clear you up then you get this pull on" I kneel down and grab a baby wipe cleaning Keiko thoroughly before pulling her pants and panties off her legs. Holding out the pull up "Step in"

"You look 10 for one and for two its a rule here now if you keep this tantrum of yours up then I'm not afraid to pull you over my lap" I stand to clear bathroom before putting the wipes, pull ups and her pants in a bag "Come on lets go"

I tug the pull up over her bottom before smiling and taking her hand as I stand. I start to walk out the bathroom. "Come on so we can get you signed in and stop that pouting" As some other warrior was walking into the building with a crying lady