LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'm the instigater of this "club".

I'm Inky Wonky, better known as Baby Inky or Daddy Inky.  Yes I am a switch and am willing to be a daddy to little ones.  I'm one of the older Adult Babies in this world, I'm 67 yrs old, which allows me to regress to an age I'm more comfortable in living as.  I do wear 24/7 and enjoy wearing onesies, and other baby type clothing on occasion.

I'm a lifelong ABDL, first experiencing this when I was just 8 yrs old and growing up with the desire of wearing diapers and eventually the AB Lifestyle.  To me it's not a kink, It's something I live everyday of my life.

I've been a host for Munches for years in Oregon and at one time when I lived in Oklahoma too.  I've been to Conventions and Littles Retreats too - CAPCON, USLITTLES RETREAT, WESTERN CANADIAN CAMPOUT IN Alberta.

I look forward to hearing from others too.

• 4 months later...

Hi Inky, thank you for creating the group. Have you ever been to The Seattle Ageplay Munch or CSPC? Just wondering if we crossed paths in RL? Kinda funny how you created the group on my birthday. Do you have any plans post Covid, like organizing gathering and meet ups?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Hello :)