LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parum Journal Entry Day 0: 

Mag and I won the smart house! Everything is being set up today for us to move in tomorrow. The Plasti'Plants people sent the movers over earlier to pack our things and take them over. Tonight we'll stay in a hotel and they'll pick us up in the morning. 

Plasti'Plants is going to pay for everything we need for the year so that we can really test this place out. It's supposed to have everything. Guys, I'm so excited!

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, we're checked into the hotel now. After my last entry the day got pretty busy. They had us go down to headquarters to have our scans done and everything. We had new chips implanted that are already coded for the house and have our data uploaded to the house's systems. Apparently, it'll be able to make or order anything we need customized for us. I'm so happy that Mag stumbled across this opportunity. When we signed up I never thought we would win. It feels like it was meant to be. Okay! Time to go get dinner! Ya gurl’s craving tendies!

~~~~~~~~~~

Mag Journal Entry Day 0: 

I went to sign the papers at Plasti’Plants today. A free smart house with full security and fencing to keep us safe, in exchange for one year's worth of testing? Easy life here we come! I could just feel Janice from accounting's glare stab at me the entire time I went in to sign the papers. What can I say Janice? It sucks to suck and you snooze, you lose!  Only odd thing was the list of free items that I saw on the list. There were obvious things like a couch, kitchen table, some food and drink, etc. But there was also a crib, changing table, a high chair, and a whole host of other baby stuff? Did they think that we had kids? Ah well, I'm sure it was nothing. And worse comes to worse we can probably just donate everything that we don't want to some kids shelter somewhere.             

~~~~~~~~~~

Checking into the hotel, I noticed that they had given us the first neural chip for Parum to download in addition to the keys for the room. I also noted that for some reason, the beds had plastic over the mattresses. Maybe the people who had the room before us had bedwetting problems? Oh well, I had Parum install the first chip before we went downstairs for dinner. It was so cute how even after all this high society and luxury that they wanted chicken strips off the kids menu! They said that it was just a craving that they had, but I still couldn't help but find it cute!

<This is a collaboration with @RanchSkywalker (SkywalkerRanch here)  and edited by @Aliceko_chan (both on Twitter) >

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/02/03/plastiplants-page-one/

Parum Journal Entry: Day 1

Okay, we're about to go down to get breakfast, but Mag said I needed to include this in the journal even though I'm super embarrassed… I just woke up while wetting the bed… Mag says I shouldn't be so embarrassed, that it's most likely just all the excitement and nerves, but I don't know! It's just so...weh!

I'm so lucky to have Mag though. They're so supportive, even offered to give me a bath to help calm down. I declined, but gosh do I love them! Anyways! Off to get some pancakes! I'll update again when we get to her house! 

~~~~~~~~~~

So we got to the house about an hour ago, so I thought it would be good to check in. The company sent a nice car to pick us up after breakfast. There had been a carseat in my seat. The driver had said I could sit in it if I wanted. I laughed it off, but it felt like he was actually waiting for me to get in it before Mag told him it wouldn't be necessary. Weird thing is, I almost wanted to? It looked big enough for me and could have been funny right? 

But anyways! The house! This place is amazing! It has everything! Each room seemed like the best it could be. Perfectly catered to our tastes. Though… there's a nursery? Like crib, changing table, baby toys… nursery. And everything was big? What's weirder is that they had all of my stuff put in there! Mag says it must be a mistake, but it was weird to see my old childhood toy box I had in storage at the end of a crib big enough for me to sleep in. Good thing we were going to share a room anyways. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! This house has me set under parental controls! Mag says it seems like Plasti'Plants wants to test the systems and that they'll talk to the representative soon. This must be why all the baby stuff has been customized to me! This house thinks I'm Mag's little girl… Mag's little girl… why do I like the sound of that? 

Anyways! I got locked in the bathroom and the stupid AI pinged Mag to come make sure I cleaned myself right! Gods I hope they get this straightened out soon! This system works guys! Can we not have the house treat me like a kid? 

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, bright side of the screw up? The jammies the system picked out for me tonight are cute! Soft pink fleece shorts and matching shirt. The shorts seem a little loose, but I'm sure that can be fixed. 

The bed has the same type of mattress protector as the hotel. Mag said we should leave it on until we adjust just in case. I had almost forgotten about that… 

Well, Good night! 

~~~~~~~~~~

Mag Journal Entry: Day 1

Parum woke me up this morning. At first it was nice and warm, and then I looked down. I guess She had too much to drink last night and couldn't help herself. She peed the bed! Just a little bit, the poor thing- but still! She peed the bed! Then again, I wouldn’t doubt it if the hotel often had this problem after people eat at their restaurant. That would certainly explain the plastic sheets. But I would hope that would mean that they would just get a new head chef or something instead of spending all that time and money on laundry and sheets just to accommodate it? Ah well, who knows! 

I saw Parum shaking a bit when she got herself cleaned up, the poor thing! I offered to help her out by giving her a nice warm bath but she said no. Ah well, I can see how this kind of thing can be really embarrassing so I bet she just wanted to be alone for a bit afterwards. When we went to check out the people up front asked that I make a report of this incident to the company so that it could be covered by them. No idea why they would need to know about this but hey, we’re the ones who damaged their property even if they were prepared with those plastic sheets so it’s whatever. Hence this entry. Expect more once we are settled in to the new place!

~~~~~~~~~

We left the hotel right after breakfast, which was after my last entry. Parum was so cute at breakfast! She ordered the pancakes, but instead of eating them right away I guess maybe she had gotten bored? She had made their pancakes into a sort of bowl and pretended that some butter patties were people that were trying to run away from the slow tidal wave of syrup she was sending their way. It was cute at first but got messy really quick and I had to ask her to stop playing with their food. 

Anyway, after breakfast and several dozen napkins covered in syrup later, we go into the car. Nothing really of note there other than a nice car. But for some reason, Parum didn’t want to sit in her normal spot in the car? I don't know. We were in a hurry so I told her to just sit in another spot so we could get to the new house on time. I didn't want the movers to be waiting too long, otherwise they might try to charge us more for some reason. Not that it would actually be charged to our account but I would hate to have to explain to my boss that the movers charged more than initially quoted because my partner didn't like their seat. 

To my surprise, everything was pretty much already set up when we got there, keys waiting in the mailbox. I guess that's a perk of not being the buyer of the house, the movers don't necessarily need you there to start the move in process. Everything in the house is absolutely marvelous! An absolute dream! The only weird blip was that they confused Parum for a baby for some reason? I don't know, they put all of her stuff into this weird babies room. I can only assume that this must have been a model home and that they had a nursery set up to attract young couples. 

Either way, I called my boss about it and they said that the stuff has to stay there for the entirety of the first year otherwise the contract we signed that gave us the house would be null and void. I already lied and told Parum that we had won this place in a contest instead of me snagging up a special project at work by volunteering us as some sort of experiment couple in a new smart home. I didn't think it wise to risk us getting kicked out because we can't fully use one of the rooms for the first year so I told her it was part of the contest rules that we can't get rid of any of the furniture in the first year of owning the house. I hid the reasoning behind taxes so I knew that they wouldn’t ask me to elaborate. Taxes have always been so confusing for Parum! It's cute really. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Well I figured out why there is a nursery here. Turns out it's not a starter home attraction at all. For some reason they think that Parum is my baby girl! I can only assume that is because her signature on the contract was little more than chicken scratch. I figured that might be a problem at some point in her life but for it to come out like this is honestly really fitting. She threw a bit of a temper tantrum in the bathroom earlier just because she needed some help with the house's systems. 

I can only hope that this doesn't become a pattern later on and that Parum will learn to behave herself in our nice new home. Otherwise I don't know what i’ll have to do. Oddly enough, the bed here came pre-installed with a plastic mattress cover as well. Normally I’d have said we need to take it off, but after last night.... Well it’s better to be safe than sorry. The pajamas that they picked out for her are really cute too, but I think that the machine that made the outfit might have been stuck between making shorts and a skirt. Because the crotch just kind of droops a bit for some reason. But Parum likes them so who am I to complain. 

End Transmission. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/02/04/plastiplants-page-two/

14 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Hmmm... I wonder what could possibly go wrong!

:D

Obviously nothing!  XD

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Parum Journal Entry Day 2:

I guess I wet the bed again, because I woke up to Mag nudging me a little.  There was a little wet spot under me. I almost started to cry, but they gave me a big hug. Hopefully it's just nerves… 

I'm going to go shower now…

~~~~~~~~~~

The bathtub was full of bubbly water when I got there, so I took a nice long soak to try and forget about wetting the bed two nights in a row. After getting cleaned up I lied back in the water until the tub began to drain on it's own. As I got out, I found a nice plush hooded robe. 

Mag opened the door as I was about to walk out and took me back to the bedroom. The bed was made and they had gotten my clothes laid out for some reason. Shortalls, a t-shirt and sneakers. It was a little childish, but I didn't mind. 

After I got dressed, we went to the kitchen and had breakfast before Mag was pushing us out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

I spent the afternoon in Mag's office drawing while they were busy with work stuff. I really like this house. It's so much bigger than our apartment was and it already feels like our home. Mag seems to think it's cute how comfortable I am already, but there’s something about it being an actual house that's ours. It just feels good. 

~~~~~~~~~~

For dinner we had pizza delivered and snuggled up on the couch to watch movies. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to Mag helping me into my pajamas and slipping into bed with me. I guess all the excitement of winning and then moving in must have left me pretty tired. 

Okay, I'll check back in in a few days! Peace! 

~~~~~~~~~~

Mag Journal Entry: Day 2

The bed was wet again this morning. I am beginning to sense a pattern here. I think that I am going to have to look into some solutions to this. Figured I should also let the company know. It could be a possible side effect of the software that she was asked to download. I did my best to get everything put up and into the laundry aside from the sheets before gently trying to nudge her awake. She was so embarrassed when she got up and it was so cute! But alas, I had to do my best to hurry before a stain set in on our brand new sheets. 

I started a shower for her to get cleaned up before taking care of the laundry. But I guess that wasn’t enough for her because when i got back, Parum had started a bath for herself and was enjoying the bubbles. It was very cute, but she didn't really seem to want to actually get herself cleaned up. It made enough sense, if I just had an embarrassing accident for the second night in a row in bed, I would probably just want to relax for a while. But we had a lot of stuff to do today, so I took the liberty of helping her get cleaned up.

After I made sure that she was properly dried off, I took the liberty of laying out some clothes for Parum since she was taking a while to get ready. I knew how long she usually took to get ready on her own and pick her own outfit, so I felt it was the only way to keep us from running late.  Breakfast was also simple so we could get out the door quicker. I usually don't approve of them but I opted for a sugary cartoon cereal. We needed to get moving or I was going to be late for work!

----------------------------------------

Once I arrived at my desk to work I made sure to keep Parum on a tight leash so to speak. I knew that she would often wander off if left unattended and I didnt want to have to worry about any of that while I was busy. So I had the smart home bring them some activity books to keep them occupied. Nothing special or anything, just some standard word searches and coloring activities. It worked like a charm really, they were completely in their own little world for the duration of our time at the office. They even colored me a very pretty picture that I taped to the door of one of my cabinets so that it could be seen in the background of my video feed during work calls.  

The rest of the team got a kick out of it and asked how old my kid was. I remember going along with the joke and telling them that i'm just lucky that I didn't have to change any diapers during the video call. I don't know how Parum would have felt about that if they were paying attention, but oh well. But, given her new favorite bedtime antic, it might not be a terrible idea… I’ll have to remember to shelve that for later in case this bedwetting thing becomes an actual habit. 

Once I had finished up with work, I noticed that Parnum seemed really tuckered out. I decided that we had both earned a nap and helped her into bed for a well earned rest. Fingers crossed that my next entry does not start with yet another wet bed. Otherwise, I might actually have some diapers to change in my future. And the worst part about it? Between you and me, it kind of makes my heart race a little.... Remind me to delete that part later okay? Im tired im going to bed.

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/02/16/plastiplants-page-three/

• Like 1