LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some roleplay ideas

Snowyt

Hello, 

I’m looking for roleplay partners who are able to write a decent amount of text per reply (at least two meaty paragraphs, I will not do one-liners) and are okay with writing in 3rd person rather than 1st. 

I would play the character getting babied/diapered. I have some ideas below:

1) My character is finally old enough for the parents to leave him in charge of the house and his little sister or brother when they leave for a long vacation for their anniversary. Your character (the little sister or brother) is irked because he/she knows my character is anything but responsible, and believes he/she should’ve been left in charge even though he/she is several years younger. It doesn’t take long for my character to start acting irresponsibly once the parents have left, and your character decides to take control of the situation. (no sexual content in this roleplay under any circumstance)

2) Despite being over 18, my character’s parents don’t trust him to stay home alone. Your character is someone my character has had a crush on for a while, and he is horrified to find his parents hired your character as a babysitter to him while they’re away. When my character wets the bed on the first night, your character finds him quite adorable. 

3) Our characters don’t really like each other. Their parents have recently married each other though, so they’re forced to live under the same roof. After my character humiliates your character in school, your character decides to pay back in a way my character won’t soon forget. Your character convinces their parents that since my character acts like a little brat and isn’t doing well in school, it’s better to treat him like the baby he’s acting. 

4) My character still has occasional trouble with bedwetting, which concerns your character (his mom or dad), but when he has daytime accidents too your character decides it’s best to reintroduce him to diapers. Your character keeps treating him more and more like a child after that, much to my character’s embarrassment. 

5) My character has been causing trouble lately, so his parents decide to send him to the countryside to live with distant relatives (your character) who run a therapy center for “unruly teenagers”. Your character believes the best way to correct problematic behavior is to start from the beginning all over again. 

Feel free to also let me know if you have some ideas of your own :)  Send me a PM if you’re interested