LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Animal crossing baby items

So I’ve been trying to get into animal crossing new horizons more heavily. I know you can get a sleeper and pacifier but I’m curious if there skis any other babyish items or furniture. Also I just started over so I want to know how early I can get any of this stuff and how. Hopefully there are some knowledgeable animal crossing players. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, Luvschild said:

So I’ve been trying to get into animal crossing new horizons more heavily. I know you can get a sleeper and pacifier but I’m curious if there skis any other babyish items or furniture. Also I just started over so I want to know how early I can get any of this stuff and how. Hopefully there are some knowledgeable animal crossing players. 

There are a lot of items and toys that might be called babyish or at least juvenile: clacker carts, teddy bears (of all sizes, even huge ones), baby bonnets to go with your sleepers and pacifiers, blow-up wading pools for summer, balloons you can hold or put out for decoration. Now that it's December and they've started their "Toy Day" season, they've introduced new toys in the Nook's Cranny store. Most of those are kind of old-fashioned. I just wish they would let us carry around a teddy bear like we can carry around our tools or a balloon.