LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Overpowered

I was in my early twenties, bone thin, and weak. She was a few years older than me, and pretty physically fit. She was going out with me, but as the weeks passed, I began to wonder more and more why she was bothering with me. Maybe it was to tease me, but I didn't care. I was desperate, and she was giving me the attention I craved.

"I think it's hilarious that you need a diaper," she teased.

After she found out I was in diapers for an overactive bladder, she wouldn't let it go. I had come to expect comments like this. I still felt like I had a chance with her, I was naïve. What was to come next really changed all of that.

"It takes a lot of strength to go through what I have been going through," I replied meekly, not really convinced myself of what I was saying.

Without warning she grabbed my bare body and easily pinned me onto the bed. She took down my shorts, revealing my disposable underwear. With a few painful tugs, she soon had my shirt off as well.

"Agh! You're hurting me--stop! Pleas..."

"Only if you admit you're a pants wetting baby," She teased from somewhere behind my head, pinned to the mattress.

I noticed then that the weight of her body on my lower abdomen was causing me to wet my diaper helplessly.

"I give in--okay! I'm a pants wetting baby!" I cried.

She took her weight off of me and lifted me up, so I was sitting in front of her on the bed. She didn't let go of me, keeping me close to her. Her skin was very warm.

"There, better?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied anxiously.

"Looks like you used the diaper again," she looked down at my soggy underpants and then into my eyes disappointedly. She shook her head slowly and closed her eyes.

I didn't know what to say, I was too ashamed and afraid of her. I looked down at her crotch in red spandex shorts, because she was in front of my gaze.

"You can't even control your little pee-er, and you want me to be your first time?" She said with sass.

"It's--"

"I know you want me desperately, don't lie."

I felt an urge to pee and decided to let it gush out into my diaper without fighting it. She knew my bladder control was weak, what use was resisting any longer if I was in a diaper anyway?

"You are beautiful," I gushed.

"Well, maybe we can get you there someday, but first you need a potty training schedule..." She trailed off, placing her hand on my squishy diaper. Without a word she began to rub delicately and rhythmically, making soft mushy crinkle sounds.

"Can you get an erection, or is that function gone too?"

Soon I was a little bit aroused, but it was still fairly limp. I was a bit nervous to be in the presence of this woman. She was tough and clearly had control over the situation right now. Something about her natural scent made me feel afraid and like I needed to pee.

Soon after she began rubbing, my erection was disappearing, only to be replaced by fresh gushes of warm pee, which were making an already sad diaper even more yellow.

"Really?" She teased. "You poor thing."

Before long she changed me into a clean diaper for bedtime. I couldn't sleep well that night beside her panties-clad bottom, as my back was pretty sore from where she had placed her weight on me.

I really wished I could have had a good, masculine arousal going that would touch her panties. Maybe I could gently wake her, and we could get busy. Sadly the situation was so much different. Here I was surrounded by the diaper she'd put me in so I wouldn't pee on her in the night, and I had already gave in to bladder pressure and used it. As I reflected in silence, the urge to pee began to rise again. My crotch grew warm again and I held onto my girlfriend for comfort. I just wished she would hold me and not tease me anymore.

Your main fantasy is repeating in each one of your stories. Those are the main elements:

The male (in which you apparently identify) may or may not have bladder issues before meeting the “magic female”, but, once the two engage, those bladder issues do progressively escalate. Male also progressively loses his ability to convert excitement into an erection.

The magic female always introduces diapers as a way to manage accidents and the male is initially allowed to attempt to use the toilet. However, also diapers seem to be wicked so to further weaken his bladder and to keep his wee-wee soft.

Male is gently coaxed to accept that things become weak, soft and leaky, and just enjoy to relax and let the female take the lead. The male somehow recognizes what’s going on and keeps struggling to retain control, but is also kept from breaking free from the female by an unconscious desire to just surrender.

It feels like you write those fantasies quickly, just when inspiration strikes on you. All your attempts to create something longer seem to get frustrated by the fact that, once you have written through the “usual stuff”, inspiration leaves you and you’re left with nothing more to develop.

I like what you write, but I also see that it’s hard for you to leave your comfort zone.

• Like 1

Interesting feedback, Bonsai. I do write when the inspiration strikes, it's hard to stay interested in them when not in the mood. I explore themes that I care about at the time of writing. I am not really trying to do much with these short stories, just doing what feels fun. I figure there's no harm sharing them when I am done with them, but they are casual indulgences for me and that's about it.