LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The results of my month-long experiment!

Stephany

Hi everyone,

About a month plus a week ago i had created a topic that described my plans to start bedwetting for a whole month, and seeing where it took me. I tried to update the topic with my progress every week, and i think i did pretty well in that regard :). Now that a little more than a month has passed, i thought i'd share my results! At first it was a little tough to wet while sleeping, but after a couple days and with a few tricks i managed to wet in my sleep reliably. For the first two weeks i could only wet without waking up if i had drunk enough beforehand, and had already wet a little before heading to bed. Somewhere in week 3 i transistioned to sleep wetting without having to wet a little first, which was nice. From week three onward i started to notice that my bladder had lost a little of its strecht from being empty while sleeping, which made me have to go a little more often during the day too. Week 4 was pretty uneventful, but i still managed to wake up wet every morning. This week being week 5, i have started to drink a little less before bed. When i started i drank two large cups of tea before bed, now i'm at a 250ml glass of water. I think i can get away with drinking less as i can now hold a little less too, so i sooner feel that i'm full. 

So all in all where this experiment has led me, is at waking up wet when going to bed dry and drinking a glass of water before sleeping. I've always had a bit of a bedwetting issue up untill i started wearing, so i think that's why the progress has been going so well, ymmv though. I don't know if i'd also wet the bed when not diapered, but i also don't wanna risk having a dry night?.

I will continue wearing my nappies to bed though, so i guess that the experiment will go on at least a little longer. Let me know if you guys would like me to keep the updates comming, because i've been having a lot of fun with it, and the feedback has been great :).

that's all guys ❤️