LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm lucky enough to have found a girlfriend who shares my love for the AB/DL scene. With everything going on in the world we needed to find creative ways to supplement our income.

One of the ways we came up with is to make some 'home movies' and do photo shoots. 

We have the first few episodes written, but we want to know what y'all think before we actually start filming. 

So… here is a little sample… The script for episode I of 'Blackmail Baby'

BLACKMAIL BABY

Episode One

FADE IN

A man and a woman are standing in a small office. The man is wearing a shirt and tie, the woman a ladies business suit. She is holding a large manilla envelope.

The safe safe is open, and the computer screen is open to the surveillance system, but all the feeds read 'no signal'.

Chris

"Alright then. So I should call the police, and let them know I just caught someone stealing from the company safe?"

Sarah

"I wasn't stealing, I just…"

Chris

"You just what? You didn't think anybody would notice that much money missing? The bosses have already been talking about the cameras going in and out. How long do you think it will take them to figure out it happens on nights you close.

I just need to make one little phone call, and they will have…"

Chris pulls his phone out of his pocket.

Sarah

"Okay!!! Wait!!! Just wait. I'll do anything."

Chris

"Oh yeah… anything?"

Sarah

"Yes! Yes. Anything. Just put your phone away. I'll put the money back."

Chris

"Okay. But remember. You said anything. And if you don't keep your word, the bosses are only one text away.

I'd clear your schedule this weekend. You and I are going to be hanging out. Good thing it's already Friday."

The flash on Chris's phones camera goes off, before he puts it back in his pocket.

FADE IN

To a nice apartment. Obviously decorated by a woman of finer tastes. Sarah is sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in her hands, looking not so happy. Chris enters with a few bags in hand, and sets them next to a few other bags already sitting on the floor by the coffee table.

Chris

"Okay. I think that's everything. Hey don't look so sad. We're gonna have fun. At least I'm letting you finish your wine."

Sarah

"It has to be this? I really don't…"

Chris

"Yes mamm. You said anything I want. This is what I want. Besides I already spent all this money on your outfit and stuff. Now hurry up and finish that wine. I already told you, little baby girls don't get to have big girl drinks. You're lucky I'm letting you finish that one."

He starts to rummage through the bags, pulling out a few things from each one, and setting them on the coffee table.

She downs the last of her glass of wine.

Sarah

"Okay. Okay. Let's get this over with. It can't be worse than going to jail… I guess."

Chris

"That's the spirit. Okay then little baby, let's get those silly big close off of you and, and get you in something a little more appropriate. Look how cute these are. Don't you just love them?"

Chris tears into a plastic package he had just set on the coffee table and pulled out a big diaper decorated with pink nursery prints, and waves it in Sarah's face. 

Sarah

"Oh my God… I can't believe this is happening. Please let this all be a bad dream. 

Chris

"I promise it's not. Hurry up now and get those clothes off and lay down here. And no more big girl talk. You're just a cute wittle baby this weekend. And if you're not ill have to give you spankings."

Sarah

"Hufff… why this?

Chris pulls his phone out of his pocket and sets it on the coffee table.

Chris

"You don't have to. I can just..."

Sarah

"Nope. No, I'm doing it see."

She stands up and slips out of the outfit she was wearing, undoes her bra, slides her panties off, and lies down on the floor in front of chris.

He grabs a baby blanket off the coffee table and spreads it out on the floor, while Sarah strips in front of him.

Chris puts the diaper on Sarah like one would put one on a baby.

Chris

"There we go. All done. Aren't you just adorable. Oh look you have goosebumps. Is my little baby cold being almost all naked. Don't worry. That's what this is for. Can you sit up for daddy?"

Sarah

"Oh my God. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm wearing a diaper. I didn't even know they made diaper like these this big!"

She sits up squirms around in her diaper. and examines her new underwear with disgust.

He grabs a big onesie off the table. And pulls it over Sarah's head, pulls it over her naked body, and snaps it at her crotch.

"A few hours later…"

FADE IN

Sarah is on her hands and knees on her bedroom floor looking up at Chris.

Sarah

"I really have to go to the bathroom. Please don't make me do this."

Chris

"You already wet your diaper once Sarah. How much more embarrassed can you get. How embarrassed are you anyway right now baby?"

Sarah

Really embarrassed! And Its not just… I have to go number two. You don't really want me to poop myself?"

Chris

"Of course I do. That's why you're in diapers silly. Because you don't know how to use the potty."

Sarah wines, and shifts her body before her body freezes, her legs start to shake and she grabs her butt

Sarah

"Please… please… please… I don't want to. I don't want… OH MY GOD! PLEASE! Oh my God. I can't… I can't wait anymore. Im about too… Oh fuck… oh fuck… no, no, no… It's happening!!! fuck, fuck, FUUUCCKKK!!!"

Chris

"What's that? What's wrong baby girl? is somebody making a stinky mess?"

Sarah

"YEEESSS! OH MY GOD!!! I'M POOPING IN MY PANTS!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW CAN YOU LIKE THIS. OH MY GOD. THIS IS SOOO FUCK… SO FUCKING GROSS."

Chris

"Babies don't swear Sarah. Someone better start talking like a baby or she's going to have peed and pooped in a diaper for nothing. Cause someone is gonna tell her bosses that she's been stealing. Let's hear my baby tell me what she did like we talked about."

Sarah

"What the… really? REALLY?!? Do I have to?

Chris

"Yes. If you don't want to I can…"

Sarah

Fine!  I… I… I goed potty daddy. I goed potty in my diaper. Baby needs her diaper changed. Pwease change my diaper daddy!"

FADE OUT/IN

Sarah is sitting on her living room floor dressed more like a baby, sourfully shaking a baby's rattle and sucking on a pink binkey. She's wearing little booties, a bib, and a bonnet that match the new onesie she is wearing. You can tell she had been crying.  There is mascara running down her face.

Chris walks over to Sarah from off screen and grabs a handful of her crotch. And starts to unsnap her onsie retailing a very soiled diaper.

Chris

"Uh oh. Looks like the little baby needs her diapers changed again doesn't she. Does someone need her diapers changed?"

Sarah pulls the pacifier out of her mouth.

Sarah

"Yes pwease daddy. I goed poo poo in my diaper. I not a big girl anymore."

Chris

"Oh that's okay baby. Maybe you can be a big girl again one day? Can you believe you already almost made it through your first weekend as a baby again?"

Sarah

"FIRST WEEKEND!?!?! I'm not going to do this again. That wasn't the fucking deal!"

Chris

"Well… maybe the deal changed. Calm down… well, I guess you're just a baby though you don't know that the world isn't fair. How about we watch something on T.V. that should calm the baby down."

Sarah

CHRIS!!! I'm not wearing diapers anymore. Just let me take this thing off. It's fucking disgusting! I'm sitting in my own fucking shit right now for you! I'd rather…"

Chris

"Hey babies don't talk like that! You were doing so good too. I'll change you after the movie."

He turns the T.V. on and messes around with the remote. A video of Sarah starts to play. She's crawling around on her living room floor on all fours dressed and talking like a baby. The video cuts to another scene. Sarah is sitting on her bed wearing only a diaper. Its painfully obvious that she had used it. She's kicking and screaming like a toddler screaming that she pooped herself and wants her diaper changed.

Sarah

"What the fuck is this!?! You were fucking recording me?!? You can't show this to anyone. This isn't fair. You made me use diapers and talk like a baby!!! I'm… I'm going to..."

Chris

"You're going to what? Tell everyone I made you do it. Sure that might work. Im sure your friends will believe you. But what about all your instagram followers. I'm sure they won't want to follow a big baby girl that poops and pees in her diapers. You can kiss you little influencer side job goodbye."

Sarah

"I… I can't even right now…"

Chris

"Hey… don't worry. You will still have your job at the office. Oh… wait. No you won't cause I have those other pictures of you stealing from them. Back when you used to wear big girl clothes."

Sarah

"What else do you want. I'm already… you can't keep me like this. I'm going to need to leave the house. I can't go out like this!"

Chris

"I'm not totally unfair Sarah. You can talk like a big girl at the office, and wear your big girl clothes too. Well most of your big girl clothes. Youre still not gonna be allowed to use the potty like a big girl. Even at the office. And we're  not at work you will just have to wear your baby stuff, and act the part like a good little baby.

Sarah

"Oh my God! For how much longer! Everyone will know I'm wearing diapers! These things are huge, and crinkle whenever I walk!"

Sarah looks down at her diaper. Her onsie was still unsnapped and you can see the yellow bulge promently between her legs.

Chris

"I said I'm not totally unfair I said. You can wear these when you're at work. You should be able wear these without anybody noticing. As long as you don't make a stinky in them when you're at work."

Chris pulls out a package of adult pull ups. And hands them to Sarah.

Sarah takes the package of pull ups from Chris with a pouty face, and starts to cry.

Chris

"I won't post the pictures, or tell the bosses about you stealing as long as you're a good baby for a little longer. Don't worry. Remember, this is better than jail."

Sarah

"Will you change my diaper. I… I… I  made a pop poo cause I'm not a… not a big girl anymore. Whaaa! Whaaaa!

Sarah starts to cry even harder.

FADE OUT

to be continued...

• Like 2