LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corner Time

With the training done for the day, Ko lay on the mat. Both physically and mentally drained, Nozomi and Suta both held out an arm to help her to her feet. “Now about that change, little one.” Nozomi gave Ko a sly smile. “I think you know what you need to do to get it, hmmm?”

The saber looked at her confused for a moment before it clicked. “No no no, please? Do I really…I don’t think I can. Or want to for that matter! This is all weird! Why am I even playing your games!?” She pushed away from them and started to leave the ring, but Suta grabbed her arm. 

“I can see how tough this is for you, but I also saw right away that it wasn’t torture to you either. The easiest way we’re going to get our baby brawler out of you is if we push. Personally, I’d prefer the cute and sweet method, but…” She hefts the smilodon onto her shoulders. “I guess you can spend the rest of the week as a helpless infant.”

Koneko thrashed until the roo delivered one swift swat to her thigh to remind her of the pain that could come to her. She tried to protest, but the mouse simply strode over and pushed her paci into her muzzle with a stern look on her face. The kitten whimpered. Even though being treated like a naughty toddler was great, she couldn’t wrap her head around all of this. She crossed her arms and pouted as she was unceremoniously carried back to the dressing room. 

Back in the room with the door shut, Ko was sat on the floor. Her booties and mittens returned before she found herself being stripped down to just her diaper. She let her paci drop out. “I’m sorry. This is just so much and…” Nozomi pushed her paci back into place and kissed her nose. She was left a flustered mess. 

“You had your chance at that way, sweetie. We were going to let you jump ahead to being a toddler, but I guess a while as a tiny infant will let you see how much more enjoyable being bigger can be.” The look on her face didn’t do anything to stop the butterflies in Ko’s tummy and Suta raising an eyebrow behind the mouse just emphasized the idea of her being at her mommy’s mercy. The kitten sat on the floor in just a diaper nursing away on her paci. While Nozomi walked away, Suta knelt down in front of the kitten. With a wicked grin on her face, the roo started tickling Koneko.

The sabertooth tiger knew exactly what she was doing. Fighting it would’ve made sense, but Ko knew what they expected and in all honesty she was curious, so after only a few moments she gave in. She felt the warmth spread around her as she giggled and the diaper did it’s job. The kangaroo stopped tickling with a huff. “Fine, take all the fun out of it.” She punctuated with a nose boop and a giggle of her own. Suta gave Ko a big hug as Nozomi came back into the room. 

“Okay, on your feet and arms up.” Mommy Zomi instructed sweetly. Ko allowed Mama Suta to help her to her paws and before she could see more than a baby pink something, Ko had it over her. The smilodon was able to get a look at the as Zomi was kneeling in front of her to snap the crotch of the little onesie dress. 

Looking up, Ko caught sight of a mirror across the room. Reflected back at her, she saw a little girl that no one would ever expect to find anywhere near the squared circle. Despite herself Ko raised her mittened paws to her muzzle and cooed happily. “There’s Mama’s baby!”, Suta shouted as she gave Ko another big hug. “This week is going to be so much fun! And I can’t wait to see what you get to do after that!” With that, she pulled Nozomi into the hug and Ko saw a happy family in the mirror. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/27/corner-time-training-week-page-8/

• 2 weeks later...

For the next hour, Ko got used to being in a wet diaper. If it hadn't been for the pacifier, she would've begged to be changed right away. After watching her squirm for a good while, Suta grinned. "You really are an infant. Most babies would've figured out how to get a change by now."

The smilodon chuffed at her from behind the gag. But Ko could tell she was being serious. It took a little effort to get the tears flowing but once they started, they kept coming. She flopped back on the playmat whining and letting the emotions wash over her. She found kicking her paws and flailing her arms felt right and natural. The other two let her go for a few minutes before Nozomi came over with a channing mat and diaper bag.

"There, there baby. Let Mama take care of that." While she went about getting the old diaper off and cleaning Ko, Suta went and got a package of diapers the smilodon hadn't seen yet. As one was pulled out, she squirmed thinking about trying to get away. It was massive. They apparently weren't kidding about her being an infant. Nozomi slid the diaper under Ko and she felt herself being raised off the mat by at least four inches. She tried to protest and whine, but her mommies just cooed at her as the mouse powdered and taped her up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week was one babyish thing after the other on repeat each day. Ko would be left to sleep in the playpen until the tag team decided it was time for her breakfast. At that point, she would be strapped into a large pink and purple bouncer and fed some mixture of fruit-flavored baby food as well as a bottle of mystery liquid. 

After breakfast, she would be back in the playpen to watch “age appropriate” shows and play with plushies and other little toys until lunch, which was pretty much the same as breakfast with just different baby food. Once lunch was over, she was taken by the roo, mouse or both to the bed for a nap and cuddle. The rest of the day would be more playing until she was fed dinner, bathed and put down to sleep for the night. It was the most relaxing and monotonous week Ko had ever had. 

The kitten had lost track of the days until Nozomi woke her up one morning with, "Today's our baby's big debut!"

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/11/07/corner-time-training-week-page-9/

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Nozomi lifted Ko out of the playpen, patting her butt as she walked. "Let's get mommy's little soggy kitten changed, huh?" 

Ko blushed and buried her face into her mommy's fur. "Yeth peas mommy." The pacifier gave her such a cute little lisp that made Nozomi coo happily. 

"That's my good girl!" She praised the smilodon as she laid her on the changing mat and began the process of cleaning her up. Koneko was surprised to see one of the less ridiculously thick diapers as she was being changed into it. The mouse saw her interest and smiled. "As much as I know you love wobbling around, we have to get back to working out this morning. Never know when your next match will be, right?"

The kitten looked up at her in confusion as Suta came into the room yawning. "Do I have a match tonight?"

"Nah Squirt, but we want our tough little kitten ready to go at a moment's notice." The kangaroo munched on a piece of toast as she waited for the other two to be ready. "I made breakfast, hope you like your steak rare."

Ko's eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly as Zomi finished taping her up. She hoped to her feet and happily rushed to the kitchen, crinkling the whole way. The other two stifled giggles as they followed behind her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast Ko went about what had become her new normal daily routine. She watched cartoons while snuggling and playing with toys until she earned herself another diaper change. At that point she was dressed in cute workout clothes and the three went to the gym to work out and train for a few hours. This time around, Ko was much less nervous. 

Even when Calf Nakano, the little cow Superstar from Japan, joined them in the weight room. "Hi kitten, welcome to the company. You've picked good company to keep, they'll take you far in the business."

"Oh thank you! It's great to meet you!" Ko tried to keep her composure. She had followed Calf since she first started at fifteen. The smilodon was also trying not to move and have the crinkling give away how accurate the 'kitten' comment had been. 

"And ladies, make sure you take care of your little one here. I know she's everything you'd been looking for." With this Calf smiled and headed on her way. 

"Oh. My. Goddess! She knew what you were planning for me?" Ko's face was the pinkest it had been in days. 

"Sweetheart, she was the one who told us to check out your matches." Suta said, patting Ko on the head.  The poor kitten was speechless. Calf knew who she was. One of her long time idols had paid attention to her career and in her own way, gotten her a job at the biggest wrestling company in the world. But she also knew the tag team champions had made a baby out of her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few more hours of training the trio returned to their room for a late lunch to hold them over until after the show. Then Nozomi pulled Ko back to the play area, the changing mat already laid out with Koneko's ring gear top and another of the ridiculously big diapers. "No no no, I thought it was just going to be one of these! Don't make me go out there in that!"

Mommy gave Ko's thigh a swat. "Princess, it's already on the schedule for the night. This is the way the big man wants it to go." She undressed the pouty kitty as she talked and had her lie down to be changed. Ko reluctantly allowed herself to be taped back into the diapers that made her look like some overgrown newborn. Her grumpy demeanor didn't change when hearing a knock at the door. 

Mama Suta picked her up as Mommy Zomi opened the door. There, in the hall, was an oversized stroller fit for a big baby like her. Ko also spotted what looked like a championship title wrapped in a baby blanket. The kitten was placed into the cushy stroller and off down the halls they went, crew and superstars alike cooing and giggling at the big baby kitten. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/11/23/corner-time-training-week-page-10/

And with that I've met up to page 2 of the comic.