LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier Dependancy

Stephany

3 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

No not at all. My dentist has never said anything bad about my dental position and I have never noticed any changes.

Personally I think it's not a problem for adults as our teeth stopped developing a long time ago

I wouldn't worry as long as I use a pacifier designed for an adult size mouth and teeth and I take care of my pacifier, teeth and oral hygiene daily.

Ask your dentist if you are concerned and make sure he/she understands what you are talking about. 😊

2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I'm repeating something I said on this string ages ago, but, I've been sleeping with pacifiers religiously for more than 4 years now, and I have no dental issues, no tooth movement, etc. The key is to find one that is the right size - if it's putting pressure on your front teeth and you start to feel them aching a bit in the morning, they're going to move eventually. Toddler pacifiers push against my teeth while I sleep, whereas the "size 6" adult pacifiers from Rearz are perfect for me. Their "size 10" Fixx pacifier, on the other hand, is huge - it's too big, I feel like I'm choking on it. Also, they're $25 - $50 each, and the size 6 ones are $5... and, you want to have a bunch of them in stock and rotate them and clean them frequently, so, cheaper is better, in my opinion. 

Okay, thanks guys! I really appreciate it. I'm super excited about getting my first pacifier. I think I'm going to get two. A red one and a blue one from MuteButtonsPacifiers on Etsy. My only concern is I think I have the mouth of the Middle Schooler, but I'm not sure. I have a small body.

• Like 3