LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitters Club (A series of short stories)

Chapter 1

I lay on the ground, wet padding beneath my butt.  A tap from my mother-in-law and I raise up, the soggy diaper replaced by a fresh new one.  Having been changed, it’s straight into a white/pink lacey onesie with the words “Daddy’s Princess” stenciled across the front before being laid in my crib and given a bottle of warm milk.  No doubt my wife, who was on a date with one of my co-workers was having the time of her life.  If all went well for her, she’d bring him back here to sleep with him in our marital bed where my crib sat at the foot of later this evening.  And just two weeks ago, my life was normal.

We’d been fooling around like most newlywed couples do.  Her mouth teasing me to the point I wasn’t sure what was happening anymore, all I wanted was sweet release.  Apparently, that’s when she brought it up, her desire to dominate, though I don’t remember it I do recall saying that I’d do anything for my rapture.  One thing we had agreed upon in this relationship is that when you promise something, you live up to it; and I had agreed to do whatever she said, hence my current predicament. 

It had started small, the first morning she had reminded me of our pact, and she suggested that I wear her silky panties to work.  No big deal really, I mean who checks what underwear you have on when you get to the office?  That night, she forbid me to use the bathroom from 6pm to 6am.  How could I not have had an accident after that?  And that’s when she introduced the diapers.  A bit hesitant at first I went along with it on the promise of phenomenal sex later that day, and to her credit it surpassed my wildest dreams.  From then on I was required to wear a diaper if I even wanted the chance to have sex that day.

A week later and many great orgasms later I decided it wasn’t so bad, really.  They crinkled a bit, but I was getting used to the feeling of warmth around my crotch midday.  That’s when she forbid me to change myself.  She, or someone she trusted, would have to tend to my needs and for the first couple of days she was more than eager to provide a happy return each time she untaped my sodden underwear.  Since I didn’t have to mess myself, I decided I could live with it.

And that’s how I got to be in my current predicament.  Two days ago she invited her mother over for dinner, after which she instructed me to remove my pants and watched as her mom wiped the urine from my body before taping another diaper to my waist.  Laughing, my wife went out leaving me at the mercy of my mother-in-law who sent me to bed long before the sun went down.  By the next morning I couldn’t hold it anymore and deposited the first load into my pants.  When my wife changed me that morning, she decided that if I had the control of a baby perhaps I should sleep in the bed of one too.  My co-worker, who happens to be a recreational woodworker came over that afternoon to build my new bed spending more time flirting with my wife then assembling my crib.

After laughing as he watched my soggy pants get changed he was more than happy to satisfy my wife’s needs as I lay locked in the wooden fortress he constructed for me.  I tried desperately to bring myself to bliss at the sounds of my wife cumming but the thick padding around my waist foiled my efforts.  The next day my co-worker was the one to provide a new diaper at lunch with the added benefit of a hollow plug in my bottom so I wouldn’t be able to control my poop.  Humiliated but aroused, he drove us both to my house where he picked up my wife and I was left in the care of her mother which brings us back to the beginning of this story. 

Laying in my crib, nipple of my bottle between my lips I couldn’t help but wonder what my life had come to.  I had tried resisting once, my ass still stung from the paddling I’d gotten, just the thought of it made me slink back down to my blankie.  No matter what happened from here on out, without question, my wife was my superior and I her diaper slave.

• Like 6
  • The Cle-venger changed the title to The Babysitters Club (A series of short stories)

Chapter 2:

Amy was staring into the void that was her refrigerator and pondering her evening meal when a trill ring stole her attention.  Her cell chirped twice more before she answered, “Hello?”

“Oh thank god I got you!” The woman on the other end sighed in relief.  “I completely forgot it was girls night tonight and need a babysitter for the evening, are you available?”

The 19-year-old recognized the voice as belonging to one of her clients, “For Dylan or Zach?”

“Zach,” Carol laughed heartily.  “Dylan has a playdate with some of his little friends.”

Closing the fridge door, Amy agreed and twenty minutes later was at her charges front door.  After a quick knock, the door swung open and Carol ushered the babysitter in.  Sitting on the floor wearing nothing but a clearly soaked diaper was Carol’s husband slash part-time baby, Zach.  Amy knew from prior experience that he was in his late 30’s, worked in a bank and has a fetish for humiliation.  Squeezing the yellowed crotch of his crinkly underwear she grinned, “Some little boy is quite the fountain, isn’t he?”

“I caught him being naughty earlier.”  Carol glared at her husband who squirmed under her gaze.  “As a result, he’s got his cage on and his bedtime has been moved up to 9:00pm.  Other than that, you know the drill.  I’ll be home around midnight.”

“Hey baby,” Amy cooed down at Zach after Carol had departed for her evening adventure.  “Does mister piddle pants need his pampers changed?”

Arms crossed across his chest, Zach stared up at the younger woman, “You’re aware that I don’t need diapers or a babysitter, right?  Why not just take the money and move along?”

“Aww.  Aren’t you a cutie?”  The 19-year-old gushed guiding the older man to his back.  “Let’s get you a fresh diapee before you get a rash.”

Untaping her charges diaper, the babysitter pulled down the front panel and with a smile she took a wipe to begin cleaning the urine off his caged manhood.  A knock on the door interrupted her work so the 19-year-old draped the front panel of her charges diaper back into position.  Ordering the overgrown baby to not move she grinned down at Zach who was writhing in shame, no doubt fully aware he was about to be put on display, and opened the front door wide enough for the delivery man to see inside.  In short order she paid for her dinner and bade the delivery boy farewell. 

Setting her food down on the table, Amy resumed taking care of her charges diaper and quickly replaced it with a fresh one, but not before slipping a little surprise into Zach’s backside.  With a chuckle the babysitter washed her hands and dug into her almond boneless chicken.   Between bites, “If you’re a big boy like you say, you’ll keep that diaper clean and get to use the big boy potty when I finish eating.”

“Oh, c’mon!” The overgrown baby whined.  “You know you’re just going to take your time until the suppository kicks in.”

“What I know is that you don’t want to be stuck in a poopy pamper and that I get to enjoy watching your struggle.”

Fifteen minutes passed as Amy carefully lifted bite after bite of dinner towards her lips and slowly took her time to chew carefully before swallowing.  All the while Zach was straining to keep from soiling himself, an occasional tear of desperation escaping his eye.  Smiling when her charge finally lost the battle to keep his pants clean, the babysitter finished eating and without a word took care of the dishes.  Upon her return to the living room she found him curled up on his side, his thumb stuck between his lips.

“Ok Mr. Stinky Pants, why don’t you crawl into the bathroom and we’ll give you a nice bath and put you to bed?”

Removing his thumb from it’s perch, “Do I have to go to bed?  It’s too early.”

“You can stay out here and play a little longer if you want, but that means I won’t have time to give you your bath before bed and mommy will have to be the one to change you, if she’s willing, when she gets home.”

Pouting, Zach got onto his hands and knees and made his way towards the bathroom, his poopy pamper sagging and swaying behind him.  In short order he was laying on his back upon the tiled floor, steam rising from the tub beside him while Amy, wipe in hand, set about cleaning the excess muck from his ass.  Depositing the used diaper in the trash, she prodded the oversize baby into the bath and removed her shirt to expose the white lace bra beneath. 

A chuckle as the babysitter watched her charges caged cock quiver she splashed water on her chest, “Does baby like that?  I don’t think mommy would approve of those naughty thoughts.”

“Carol is my wife not my mommy.”

“Such a big boy!” Amy cooed as she took a soapy washcloth to his crotch, “Maybe one day you’ll even learn to use the potty.”

Sulking, Zach splashed more water on his babysitter’s chest.  In an instant, he was pulled from the tub and ten hard smacks were delivered to his bare backside. 

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled.

Producing a fresh diaper, “Babies like you can’t help themselves.  Now let’s get you taken care of and then it’s straight to your crib, mommy gave you an early bedtime tonight.”

• Like 6