LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Childhood Summer camp adventures

DiscreetDL

My family had a seasonal spot at a family campground from 1999 to 2013 and I can remember being in diapers at 2 and playing on the playground there, but there was this time when I was 6 and most of the seasonal kids got together and play a large game of Dungeons and Dragons, well our version, in this game you would be a class like, warrior, mage, thief etc. (there were a few more but I can't remember) and you would group up with your friends or any group or just go it alone if you didn't want to. There was no real end to it you basically went around collecting things "enchanting" them if you were a mage with the right powers and craft things and you could then sell them for "money" which were these plastic gold coins that the campground owner had left over from one Halloween year that had the camps logo on them so there was this finite supply of them but occasionally the owner added more to the supply through treasure spots. At first it was really crude but when the staff got involved they provided more for us like plastic weapons, food coloring to color water for potions, and a place to sell stuff when the merchant groups didn't want to buy stuff they also sold stuff and the plastic coins we gave them would be added up and at the end of the day the staff would lock them away so inflation wouldn't happen. There were also different groups like merchants, adventures, bandits, mercenaries etc. and they would do things that you would think bandits, merchants, adventures, and mercenaries would do, merchants ran shops at their campers or other locations, bandits would rob people and hang out in the woods, adventures would wander the campgrounds and look for the various things/ "chests" that the staff would hide to be found which varied from regular items to enchanted things which where items that had certain special stickers or marker colors on it, so a sword might have a snowflake sticker that causes frost damage, mercenaries were soldiers for hire that merchants that traveled a lot would hire to keep them safe from bandits. There was a leveling system and at the end of every battle you would mark off who you defeated and then go to the "Wiseman" who were a group of staff and parents who kept track of every players level and stats and would give you a black and white excel print out of your stats. Think of Skyrim or South Park Stick of Truth if this sounds confusing. 

One weekend me, Stephanie a girl who is urinary incontinent and I made friends with down at this campground am still friends with today, and a couple other kids I was friends with were participating in this game and a key thing to note about bandits is that they steal from other people playing but only items that are in the game so they can't steal real money or other items, when we decided to join in me and Stephanie had to make a decision, we both wore diapers at this time and the other kids didn't pick on us or bully us for it, there was a little teasing once in a while but I can only think of 4 times that happened, but we had to carry extra diapers around with us and we decided that they would be part of the game and have armor stats which were 50% resistance to frost attacks and negate 2 water attacks when dry when wet 50% vulnerability to frost attacks they also decreased sneaking. After setting these stats we also learned that Steph's mom, I stayed over at her camper a lot because she would let me use my diapers instead of the toilet plus my mom liked it so she could help with the activities, well she would need to sell us more diapers if we ran out during the day, at night we could change and in the morning we could stack as many as we needed in our bags and she followed the rules so no money meant no diapers. At this point we had been participating in these games for a while and had a good amount of items and coins and we were a adventuring group who found stuff and sold it but this Saturday was a bit different, while we were walking in the woods we were ambushed by a bandit group and in battle, which was turn based, we were defeated and the bandits took Steph's and my bags that contained 100 gold coins, 7 diapers and changing supplies, now we usually only went through 3 or 4 a day since these were diapers that were kind of bulky and really absorbent.

We didn't really care about the coins because we had more than enough extra stuff to make up for the loss but we lost our extra diapers so we couldn't change until late that night and my diaper was already wet and Steph's mom sold diapers at an exorbitant rate, 50 coins per diaper, a comparison a two handed battle axe, which was one of the best melee weapons with a life drain and fire enchantment would cost 400 coins, did her mom eventually drop the price, yes to 30 coins but at first she wanted to teach us a lesson about making sure to be prepared and pack accordingly. So we had to get our bags back, we knew were this group was based and knew that they left from time to time to raid the traveling merchants so we walked through the woods and waited. A group of them left and only a few left in the camp, you could sneak into the bandit camp and get your stuff back or you could raid it and get all the loot for yourselves so we decided to raid it and I was a mage that also used a sword that I enchanted with fire and life drain from two stickers and I was level 12 at this time so was Steph. At first the battle was going in our favor until one of their higher ups showed up and we were captured. Bandits can capture you and ransom you off until the end of that day, well their leader who was a 12 year old girl that was a level 50 warrior came down to see what her group caught, she knew we wore diapers and was nice to us in the past but this time she acted the part of a bandit leader and said how cute it was that they caught the "two diapered mages" and asked us what we wanted, we said we wanted our bags back or at least our diapers then she said "aww does the two diaper mages need their diapees changed?" of course we both said no then she came over and pulled our shorts down and saw that both our diapers were wet and mine was yellow and sagging, as she was walking away I felt the need to poop and at this time I had a habit of holding it in for a few days and I started to go which created a bulge in the back of my diaper, she turned around and realized that I had just messed my diaper commented on the smell and decided that I needed to be changed and she wanted to do it so she started and got to the point of putting a new diaper on me where she put the old one back on, duct taped it on and put a clean one on the outside, she then doubled diapered Steph and let us leave. We did get our bags back we waited for them to go to lunch and attacked and looted and made off with 800 coins and a bunch of potions and gear but trying to battle in a loaded double diaper was hard to do. 

This activity went on for as long as I remember and probably is still going on, we did include kids that were not seasonal and they got to keep their stuff after they left, if they didn't want it then they could give it to who ever they wanted. 

Archived