LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rei's Return To Babyhood ( private )

JE PUNK

Rei Takagi was just a small orphaned 10 year old girl who had been having a string of accidents for the past month which she got scolded and hit by her foster family. Unable to take anymore abuse the small decided to runaway and has been on her own for almost a week. Rei was now dirty, starving, not to mention now walking in soaked panties.

Rei Takagi

(Wait is she running away?)

Jason was walking along the main road back to his house when he thought he saw the shadow of a small creature, maybe a kitten or a cat or something. As he went over to investigate what it was and the light started to allow him to see the small creature, which turned out to be a small little girl, the poor girl couldn't be no older than 10 years old. He wandered over and placed his groceries down, he then just went close enough that he could see her, but he also made sure she had at least several ways to escape if she felt too scared and didn't wanna stay talking to him and so he kept on her level and looked at her before saying "Hi there, you look like your lost, are you okay?" He asked her

"Oh no sweetheart, I won't hurt you, I promise. My name is Jason, can you tell me what your name is?" He asked her as he continued to be on her level and leave her a way out and just hoped that she wanted to talk to him and maybe he could offer her a nice warm place to sleep and some hot food for her, for the night that is.

The small girl kept her distance before her lips moved "Rei... Rei Takagi" she said softly before her tummy let out a huge growl it was clear the child was starving and how dirty she looked.

"It's nice to met you Rei." He said as he heard her stomach growl "it sounds like someone hasn't had anything to eat in a while, right?" He asked her as he hoped that she would be willing to come with him so that he could get her something to eat and then maybe get her to stay in his house for the night. Either way, he would buy her something to eat so that way she can at least have some food in her belly.

"I'll buy you something to eat, it'll be my treat Rei. I just wanna make sure that a young girl like you is able to get something to eat so that she can grow up big and strong, would you be okay with that?" He asked her as he smiled and then waited for her to accept his offer as he held out his hand for her to take if she was okay with it. As soon as he saw that she was willing to come with him so that she could get something to eat and he could make sure that she was okay and wasn't having to go hungry and stay out on the streets without a warm place to sleep.

He started to walk with her back to his house, which wasn't that much further from where he had met the poor girl and then went inside and put the groceries away before he got down on her level again and asked her "so, what would Rei like to eat for dinner huh?" he then would go and get her a cup with some water that she could drink while she waited for the meal that he was gonna make for her to eat.

"Maybe after your dinner, it might a good idea for you to take a bath and then we can wash your clothes so that they don't feel icky and dirty anymore." He said as he looked at her and felt tempted to rub her on her little head but held off and instead decided to make her a grilled cheese sandwich and once it was, he put it on a small plate for it and then set the food on the table and helped her up to the chair where she could reach it and then waited for her to finish eating.

Rei nodded her head slowly before picking up the sandwich and started to eat it once she was done she slowly started to climb off the table "uhh.. thanks for the food mister Jason." she said softly

"Your welcome, now how about we go and get you all cleaned up and then afterwards we can get you a nice little treat and if you want to, you can play a game for a bit or watch a movie before you are gonna go and close your eyes and go off to dreamland?" He asked her as he looked at her.

When they got into the bathroom and he closed the door behind them, he said "how about you take off your clothes now, unless you want me to help you with that?" He asked as he started the bath and put in a bubble bath that his niece always asked him to put in the bath whenever she came over, which wasn't often, but he still kept the bubble bath anyways.