LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m just wondering if any member here has experienced the same situation that I have found myself in with the last two of my partners who have joined in with my ‘thing’

Ive told my story many times before (so won’t bore you again) but the two gfs who knew about my AB/DL side before the relationship got serious both said they were happy to get involved and take care of putting me in nappies and plastic pants as well as changing me when I was wet.

This they both did for a period of a couple of years but then seemed to cease enjoying it, pretty much to the point that they stopped it all together. 
(I should add at this point that I don’t wear every night....or even most weeks)

The rejection I then start to feel makes me hide away my stash and if I get the urge to wear I’ll dress myself which in turn makes the partner annoyed about me wearing and makes me feel like I can’t wear at all. All of which then makes me question the initial interest they showed and therefore the relationship.

I met my current GF online after declaring my kink and she said (in her initial messages) that it was that side of me that drew her in and she was keen to explore how it had made her feel.

Her withdrawal hurts even more than my previous partners because it makes me question whether our relationship is based on a lie.

As a result of her/their actions I can’t talk to my OHs about the issue because I feel I’ll be accused of caring more about that side of me then caring about her/them.(As has happened before)

Im just interested to see if anyone else here has found the two patterns above happen to them?

Did your once keen partner lose interest?

Did you feel rejection and start to question the relationship?

Yes my once intrested partner lost intrest aswell.???. But to be fair we do have a young family now and both work full-time jobs. For us to get spare time together without the children is rare and when we do i don't think my wife wants to be changing my nappies lol.  Maybe when the kids grow up and leave home she might get involved again either that or divorce me ?. My fetish for wearing and wetting will never go away its been 25years+ now on and off. I have been meaning to try and to talk to her about it all but i never seem to get the perfect opportunity to bring it up. Even if i just get to tell her involvement years ago was amazing and my desires for wearing with her involvement are still there. I still wear to bed usually once or twice a week as you know, it would mean the world to me if my wife acknowledged it a tiny bit more. Women are so lucky they get to wear a pad between their legs once a month for a whole week ??? 

I did feel rejected at first when her involvements started slowing down and eventually stopped. But i just got over it because i realised that life just got so much busier with kids, work and running the house. Maybe now the kids are slightly older i could whisk her away for a dirty weekend with a few nappies in my suitcase ???. That would be nice. 

I think we both need to talk to our partners to found out exactly how they feel about our nappies ?. Good luck. ???

On 8/22/2020 at 2:34 PM, triggernum2 said:

Yes my once intrested partner lost intrest aswell.???. But to be fair we do have a young family now and both work full-time jobs. For us to get spare time together without the children is rare and when we do i don't think my wife wants to be changing my nappies lol.  Maybe when the kids grow up and leave home she might get involved again either that or divorce me ?. My fetish for wearing and wetting will never go away its been 25years+ now on and off. I have been meaning to try and to talk to her about it all but i never seem to get the perfect opportunity to bring it up. Even if i just get to tell her involvement years ago was amazing and my desires for wearing with her involvement are still there. I still wear to bed usually once or twice a week as you know, it would mean the world to me if my wife acknowledged it a tiny bit more. Women are so lucky they get to wear a pad between their legs once a month for a whole week ??? 

I did feel rejected at first when her involvements started slowing down and eventually stopped. But i just got over it because i realised that life just got so much busier with kids, work and running the house. Maybe now the kids are slightly older i could whisk her away for a dirty weekend with a few nappies in my suitcase ???. That would be nice. 

I think we both need to talk to our partners to found out exactly how they feel about our nappies ?. Good luck. ???

Thanks for your reply.

TBH it was a post you made which mentioned your wife decreased interest in another thread that made me wonder if this pattern is something that happens often with partners.

It sounds to me that your down time is spent with your young family (as it should be) and that means your wife doesn’t have much interest in your wearing. You have at least got the bonus of being able to wear without any judgement or backlash.

I had a similar thing with my previous partner, who had young children from a previous relationship, we’d plan weekends away alone and she’d pack nappies and plastic pants to put me in but I always rejected the idea as I felt that was precious time alone for US to enjoy and not just ME.

As I said  above this time around the ‘rejection’ feels worse as it’s only the two of us who live in our cottage (our kids are all grown up) and I know if I get the urge to wear and dress myself that it will start an argument that I’m selfish and care more about nappys than her......even a conversation about me wearing will end with that same accusation.

Perhaps, for the sake of the relationship, I’ll try stopping but I think everyone who has these urges knows that that will not end well.

Quick question, does your wife know when you are wearing to bed? And does you wearing in the marital bed change any cuddles or affection you’d normally have when you’re not wearing? 

On 8/18/2020 at 12:08 PM, Forced2wet said:

I’m just wondering if any member here has experienced the same situation that I have found myself in with the last two of my partners who have joined in with my ‘thing’

Ive told my story many times before (so won’t bore you again) but the two gfs who knew about my AB/DL side before the relationship got serious both said they were happy to get involved and take care of putting me in nappies and plastic pants as well as changing me when I was wet.

This they both did for a period of a couple of years but then seemed to cease enjoying it, pretty much to the point that they stopped it all together. 
(I should add at this point that I don’t wear every night....or even most weeks)

The rejection I then start to feel makes me hide away my stash and if I get the urge to wear I’ll dress myself which in turn makes the partner annoyed about me wearing and makes me feel like I can’t wear at all. All of which then makes me question the initial interest they showed and therefore the relationship.

I met my current GF online after declaring my kink and she said (in her initial messages) that it was that side of me that drew her in and she was keen to explore how it had made her feel.

Her withdrawal hurts even more than my previous partners because it makes me question whether our relationship is based on a lie.

As a result of her/their actions I can’t talk to my OHs about the issue because I feel I’ll be accused of caring more about that side of me then caring about her/them.(As has happened before)

Im just interested to see if anyone else here has found the two patterns above happen to them?

Did your once keen partner lose interest?

Did you feel rejection and start to question the relationship?

Sad to hear this, but something I can certainly relate to from a previous relationship. Both of these patterns happened and it certainly led me to question and ultimately end the relationship.

12 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

Thanks for your reply.

TBH it was a post you made which mentioned your wife decreased interest in another thread that made me wonder if this pattern is something that happens often with partners.

It sounds to me that your down time is spent with your young family (as it should be) and that means your wife doesn’t have much interest in your wearing. You have at least got the bonus of being able to wear without any judgement or backlash.

I had a similar thing with my previous partner, who had young children from a previous relationship, we’d plan weekends away alone and she’d pack nappies and plastic pants to put me in but I always rejected the idea as I felt that was precious time alone for US to enjoy and not just ME.

As I said  above this time around the ‘rejection’ feels worse as it’s only the two of us who live in our cottage (our kids are all grown up) and I know if I get the urge to wear and dress myself that it will start an argument that I’m selfish and care more about nappys than her......even a conversation about me wearing will end with that same accusation.

Perhaps, for the sake of the relationship, I’ll try stopping but I think everyone who has these urges knows that that will not end well.

Quick question, does your wife know when you are wearing to bed? And does you wearing in the marital bed change any cuddles or affection you’d normally have when you’re not wearing? 

Definitely don't stop!!! You do what you do because you enjoy it. We all enjoy it here for an array of different reasons if you stop your denying yourself happiness which could have a knock on effect on your relationship. Marriage/relationships are partially about compromise and your partner accepted you for who you are when you first got together so maybe you just need to get that initial spark back. 

Do you go out on date nights together?? Is there anything in your partners life that you could get involved with to show her you care?? Could you cook her a romantic meal for when she arrives home from a busy day??  Just a few ideas because you said your partner would accuse you of being selfish for wearing. Maybe suggest a little break together and leave the nappies at home to focus more on her. Woman love attention and like to feel special and im sure you will get rewarded for your hard work ???

My wife sometimes knows im wearing and sometimes she doesn't. A couple of weeks ago i wore to bed on a Friday night and she didn't know, on the Saturday i fancied another wear when i got home, i was out fishing with friends so i msged her saying that i had wore my nappy Friday night and was it ok if i wore again tonight (sat night) when i got home and she just responded "yeh sure x". Anytime i mention it is always a minimal respose these days. It never used to affect any affection in our marital bed, in fact my wife used to say i paid her alot more attention in bed when i was wearing. I would cuddle up to her stroke her hair, rub her back, shoulders and neck, then we would fall asleep with her in my arms. I guess it was my way of thanking her for being cool with me wearing. It was about 12months ago when it all completely stopped, we had a raging argument that lasted for weeks on end and i don't think we ever recovered from it properly. I laid extremely low with my wearing for months after that. But when you purge eventually you will want to binge. Im getting to that stage now im going to speak with my wife about it all soon. 

3 hours ago, Bbuttons said:

Sad to hear this, but something I can certainly relate to from a previous relationship. Both of these patterns happened and it certainly led me to question and ultimately end the relationship.

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry to hear you had the same issues, I hope nothing was ever said by your ex to others about why you split up.

if you don’t mind me asking, has there been any regret on your part for ending the relationship over this thing?

Are you happier being alone or have you now found a willing partner?

2 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Definitely don't stop!!! You do what you do because you enjoy it. We all enjoy it here for an array of different reasons if you stop your denying yourself happiness which could have a knock on effect on your relationship. Marriage/relationships are partially about compromise and your partner accepted you for who you are when you first got together so maybe you just need to get that initial spark back. 

Do you go out on date nights together?? Is there anything in your partners life that you could get involved with to show her you care?? Could you cook her a romantic meal for when she arrives home from a busy day??  Just a few ideas because you said your partner would accuse you of being selfish for wearing. Maybe suggest a little break together and leave the nappies at home to focus more on her. Woman love attention and like to feel special and im sure you will get rewarded for your hard work ???

My wife sometimes knows im wearing and sometimes she doesn't. A couple of weeks ago i wore to bed on a Friday night and she didn't know, on the Saturday i fancied another wear when i got home, i was out fishing with friends so i msged her saying that i had wore my nappy Friday night and was it ok if i wore again tonight (sat night) when i got home and she just responded "yeh sure x". Anytime i mention it is always a minimal respose these days. It never used to affect any affection in our marital bed, in fact my wife used to say i paid her alot more attention in bed when i was wearing. I would cuddle up to her stroke her hair, rub her back, shoulders and neck, then we would fall asleep with her in my arms. I guess it was my way of thanking her for being cool with me wearing. It was about 12months ago when it all completely stopped, we had a raging argument that lasted for weeks on end and i don't think we ever recovered from it properly. I laid extremely low with my wearing for months after that. But when you purge eventually you will want to binge. Im getting to that stage now im going to speak with my wife about it all soon. 

We do nearly everything together, the current restrictions that have caused working from home has only increased our time together.

We go out regularly, county walks, meals, meeting our friends in fact the only time we’ve been apart for any long period recently is when I go and play golf......which makes it very hard to understand that when I have very occasionally dressed myself in a nappy at bed time that she’ll say “I thought you’d like to pay me some attention)

She has a very sub attitude in life and especially in the bedroom, I take care of all the bills and make most of the household decisions as a rule and when we’re intimate she likes to be told that I’m in charge and she’s a good girl for climaxing. It’s very rare that she will initiate any sexual contact as part of her sub nature.

Perhaps that’s part of the issue, if I get the urge I like to be ‘forced’ to wear and wet, taking a submissive role and I don’t think my G/F has the ability to make that switch. Thinking about it, that was the same with my previous partner who couldn’t take charge either.

I have toyed with the idea that when we are indulging in some light bedroom bondage ( she’s always the one tied up) that I use the opportunity to slip her into a small disposable and make her use it whilst ‘pleasing’ her as maybe the reason why she’s so against it now is that she wants to try it and is too afraid to ask....,,,although when we first got together she told me she had tried it on her own (after she met me but before we lived together) and she didn’t get anything from it.
I do know think that she equates love by bedtime action, if she’s being ‘serviced’ it means much more than meals or holding hands and kissing during non bedroom times.

Has your wife ever mentioned that she missed the extra affection you gave her in bed when she joined in with your nappy wearing?

If your wife knows your wearing does she ever touch your nappy? As in a playful swot of your rear or hold your waist during a cuddle? Obviously she is comfortable with you wearing around her so her joining in again doesn’t seem to be that much of a big step.......,,fingers crossed.

Ive never played golf before but i hear the 19th hole is the best!!! ? ?

Your relationship sounds very solid and water tight you do lots of things together which is awesome. When you said you dressed your self for bed in a nappy and your partner said that "i thought you would like to pay me some attention"  Nothing was stopping that attention a nappy isn't a barrier or blockade for you not to give her attention. If it was sexual attention she required then your hands and tongue were stilll free it was only your willy that was padded away ???. I do understand when you say your partner takes more of a sub role in the bedroom my wife is exactly the same and i always have to initiate sex. Could you ask your partner if she has been put off the whole nappy thing because you tied her up and made her use a disposable??  I also have a similar fantasy of being forced to wear nappies, use them and be mildly humiliated but no way is my wife that inclined. 

This is my only experience with a partner and nappies and i know you are on your third relationship which have all involved them. Do you think eventually the women get bord of it?? i know my fetish will almost certainly be a life long thing and i will never get bord of it?

My wife has never said she missed the extra attention i gave her when nappied. When she knows im wearing i don't get any acknowledgement these days its so frustrating. She used to asked me in a morning if i had wet and if i answered yes she would say " you best make sure you wear again tonight because we don't want any accidents in our bed" It was awesome, not only did she acknowledge my wearing it also gave me acceptance for my use which i crave. my wife is the only person that knows of my fetish, So it makes her the only face to face person i can speak to about it. I plan on making her feel really special over the next few weeks and them im just going to ask her about it all. Even if by the end of the conversation she completely feels grossed out by it all now i will know where i stand. 

21 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Ive never played golf before but i hear the 19th hole is the best!!! ? ?

Your relationship sounds very solid and water tight you do lots of things together which is awesome. When you said you dressed your self for bed in a nappy and your partner said that "i thought you would like to pay me some attention"  Nothing was stopping that attention a nappy isn't a barrier or blockade for you not to give her attention. If it was sexual attention she required then your hands and tongue were stilll free it was only your willy that was padded away ???. I do understand when you say your partner takes more of a sub role in the bedroom my wife is exactly the same and i always have to initiate sex. Could you ask your partner if she has been put off the whole nappy thing because you tied her up and made her use a disposable??  I also have a similar fantasy of being forced to wear nappies, use them and be mildly humiliated but no way is my wife that inclined. 

I think the issue with us being intimate when I am wearing is that she likes me to be a little AB rather than DL, she calls herself “Mummy” and me “Baby” so I think that’s why sex and nappies never overlap.

Im still very good friends with my previous partner who did this thing with me and she once told me that she struggled with me wanting to please her after she had dressed me, she told me that she thought “I wanted to be a baby and that it felt all wrong”

I have not yet ‘forced’ her into a nappy, it’s something I’m considering ?

22 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

This is my only experience with a partner and nappies and i know you are on your third relationship which have all involved them. Do you think eventually the women get bord of it?? i know my fetish will almost certainly be a life long thing and i will never get bord of it?

I’m not sure, it’s why I posed the question here. I left my wife, who was the first partner to do this thing with me, and because of her dom personality I’m not sure she would have ever got bored with it, in fact I always imagined that we would have gone deeper into it together. It was the relationship away from that side that caused the split

22 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

My wife has never said she missed the extra attention i gave her when nappied. When she knows im wearing i don't get any acknowledgement these days its so frustrating. She used to asked me in a morning if i had wet and if i answered yes she would say " you best make sure you wear again tonight because we don't want any accidents in our bed" It was awesome, not only did she acknowledge my wearing it also gave me acceptance for my use which i crave. my wife is the only person that knows of my fetish, So it makes her the only face to face person i can speak to about it. I plan on making her feel really special over the next few weeks and them im just going to ask her about it all. Even if by the end of the conversation she completely feels grossed out by it all now i will know where i stand. 

I understand what you mean about having no people to speak to about it. That’s why this place is so great!

Do you think if your wife joined in that you would wear more? And that’s what she may be worried about? 

I wish you well with your conversation. What will you do if your wife turns to you and says that she’d rather you didn’t wear at all? (fingers crossed that doesn’t happen) All of us here know that it’s not something that you can stop and forget easily.