LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Other Uses For Your Diaper While Wearing It

Guest BoiseBabyGurl

Guest BoiseBabyGurl

I'm sure this should be asked on a BDSM forum, but I'm a (not very active poster) member here and you guys are the experts on diaper wearing. What other "fun" uses have you used your diaper for besides just wetting, as in a BDSM environment, or even not. For example, has anyone ever let someone use their diaper while still wearing it? You know, like them peeing into YOUR diaper? I don't know. I'm beginning to get into a new ageplay relationship with a daddy dom, and just want some suggestions to give him that aren't the usual "diaper me, spank me, etc."

I'm sure this should be asked on a BDSM forum, but I'm a (not very active poster) member here and you guys are the experts on diaper wearing. What other "fun" uses have you used your diaper for besides just wetting, as in a BDSM environment, or even not. For example, has anyone ever let someone use their diaper while still wearing it? You know, like them peeing into YOUR diaper? I don't know. I'm beginning to get into a new ageplay relationship with a daddy dom, and just want some suggestions to give him that aren't the usual "diaper me, spank me, etc."

My hubby used to pee in my diapers before I got comfortable enough to wet myself. And the first time I messed my diaper I was handcuffed to my bed...