LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avery peered across the room to make sure Hannah was still asleep, before her and Chris made love. Hannah was forced to listen from her playpen a few feet away, all the same. She was only pretending to still be asleep - an attempt to avoid the embarrassing exhibition of asking her ‘friends’ to change her messy diaper... fruitlessly so.

“PEWWW...!” Avery scrunched her face as she moved past Hannah’s playpen on her way to the bathroom. “I think somebody made a stinky...”

“I’ll get her up.” Chris grunted from the bed. “Grab a fresh diaper on your way out.”

“Don’t bother.” Avery yelled from the bathroom. “She’s probably going to have to go again as soon as she gets up. Go start breakfast. I’ll Change her after she eats.”

Hannah pouted meekly to herself. She sunk her face deeper into the pillow. This was worse than just asking them to change her an hour ago. When she first woke up. She had already finished messing herself shortly after that. There was no way Avery was going to believe her now though. She hated when Avery talked about her like this. Hannah’s mom used to say the same kind of stuff about her sister’s baby when she was growing up - not to mention, she was going to have to sit through breakfast in a soiled diaper now.

a little while later...

Hannah was sitting at the table with Chris and Avery. Only... she was sitting in a pile of her own make, squeezed ever so tightly into her high-chair. Eating scrambled eggs, and drinking orange juice from a sippy cup. Avery and Chris were sipping on Mimosas, and eating gravlax cream cheese bagels and caviar. Her blood started to boil. This shit had been going on for weeks. Every passing day she felt more and more like she was actually a baby. See... Hannah wasn’t a baby. In fact she was 22 years old. She was only being treated like a baby by her ‘friends’. It was a slippery slope from too many shots of tequila and peeing her pants - to eating scrambled eggs, with no mimosa, in a messy diaper. She glared across the table, working up the courage to end this pageant of ridicule.

“I swear... I don’t know what’s wrong with her. She’s being such a brat. You’d think she would try to act a little more mature if she didn’t want to be treated like a baby.” Avery declared. Talking as if Hannah wasn’t right next to her. Perfectly capable of following the conversation. “Mmmm... You really outdid yourself this time.” Avery had just taken a drink of her mimosa. “Anyway. I was thinking about heading to the store today for a few things. I was going to bring her with me. Maybe she just needs to get out of the house.”   

That was it...

“I’M NOT A BABY!” Hannah bashed her fists on the tray of her highchair. Before shaking it violently to a means of escape. She managed to free herself. She was furious. She stood over Avery, and let her have it. “JUST BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR PARENTS BEACH HOUSE DOESN’T MEAN YOU GET TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS! I’M A GROWN WOMAN! NOT A BABY!” She screamed. Pointing her finger at Avery over and over. Aggressively. “I DON’T NEED TO SIT IN A HIGHCHAIR... OR SLEEP IN A CRIB!” Tears started to run down her face. “AND... I’M OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK!” She grabbed Avery’s mimosa of the table and drank it with a vengeance. “AND... AND... I DON’T NEED TO WEAR DIAPERS!!!”

“Are you done?” Avery reached across the table and took hold of Chris’s Mimosa. “Good.” She took a generous sip before continuing. “First of all... This IS my parent’s lake house. I can’t have you running around making little messes everywhere. It isn’t my fault you can’t hold your pee pee and poo poo like a big girl anymore.” She paused for another strong sip. “Which brings me to my second point... you are in fact a part of the small demographic that does need to wear diapers. Can you guess what that group is?” Avery quizzically teased. She didn’t leave much time for Hannah to respond. “THAT’S RIGHT... people who pee and poop in their pants, like little babies.” One more sip. “AND... I WOULDN’T HAVE TREATED YOU SO MUCH MORE LIKE A BABY IF YOU DIDN’T ACT LIKE ONE!!! YOU’VE ALWAYS ACTED LIKE ONE! IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE RULES... THERE’S THE DOOR!” Avery motioned rapaciously to the front door of the lake house. “Good luck out there in the city, with this covid shit... and you still owe me these last two months of rent here.” She pulled her phone out before Hannah could get in a word. “And good luck with your instagram career... after all your followers see these!” Avery shoved her phone in Hannah’s face, and started swiping through dozens of pictures - a complete compendium of Hannah’s regression. “GO ON THEN... GO!!! I haven’t even got to the videos yet!”

“I... I... I Just...” Hannah couldn’t make words through her desperate sobbs. “IM SORRY!!! I’M SO... SO... SORRY AVERY!!!” She wheezed and wailed hysterically. “Please... Please don’t show anybody those... those pictures.” Her face was drenched in tears. Snot was running from her nose.

“That’s what I thought.” Avery set her phone down on the table. “Now get these dishes cleaned up, and meet me in the bedroom to get cleaned up.” Avery made stern eye contact with hannah. “Rinse them. Don’t just throw them in the sink.”

“Can we... I just thought...” Hannah struggled to find a coherent sting of words that wouldn’t piss Avery off again.

“Can we what?” Avery scoffed, purposefully to the contestant. 

“I Just... I...” Hannah’s body shivered, before going rigid, behind an arched back, and she picked herself up onto her tippy toes.

“You just what!?! Spit it out.” Avery said shortly.

“UH OH... I know that face.” Chris announced. Finally throwing his two cents into this morning’s invariably festive breakfast conversation.

Hannah looked at Chris through wide desperate eyes. She couldn’t stand to look at Avery. Tears started to roll down her cheeks again. She bent her knees awkwardly in towards one another, and lurched forward - favoring a hunchback. she remained almost motionless for a generous amount of seconds. Bar the occasional shiver, and leg spasm. Hannah couldn’t believe this was happening right after that argument.

“Someones making a little mess...” Chris continued. 

“See I told you she would have to go again as soon as she ate something. Never fails.” Avery shook her head hollowly. “Okay... well... get these dishes cleaned up, and then I’ll get you cleaned up, and then... we’re gonna go to the store.” Avery moved towards the door. She turned around right before she pulled it open.” Hannah thought for a split second that Avery was going to tell her to come get her diaper changed before she cleaned up breakfast. A fast burnt fire. “Chris. Don’t forget to mow the lawn, and start cleaning out the garage when we’re gone today.” Avery left the dining room with that, and made her way towards the bedroom. Shouting the whole way until neither Chris or Hannah could hear what she was saying. “Y'ALL DON’T JUST GET TO LIVE HERE FOR FREE... THIS IS MY...”

Hannah looked at Chris as soon as Avery’s voice trailed off into the aether. “Please help me Chris!” She whispered manically. Trying to hold back more tears. “You know this isn’t right Chris... We’re friends!” 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...