LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I felt the weight in my belly, and shifted in my seat a little. It was uncomfortable, but not urgent. I could finish the sketch. Besides, everyone was sitting quietly watching a film, and if I moved now I'd disturb them. And lose my seat in the big comfy chair. And everyone would probably move so I'd have to start the drawing all over again. Definitely best to stay put. 

I looked around the room, and for a moment my headspace slipped a tiny bit and I considered how weird it was. There were twelve of us in total, friends renting an Airbnb for the weekend as a way to catch up and chill out. So far so normal. Except nine of us, myself included, were wearing nappies under our clothes, and most of that nine were in cute onesies, sucking on dummies. 

I hadn't started out as an age player. I was turned on by nappies, and the sense of humiliation that came with wearing and using them. They were also a way to relax without having to worry about the bother of getting up to use the toilet. Over time, however, I'd fallen further down the 'cute' rabbit hole and at this point in spite of wearing what I'd come to describe as "big kid clothes", I was also sucking on a dummy, with my stuffed sloth and cuddly robot (the world's greatest crime fighting duo) close at hand.

My attention came back to the feeling of needing to go, as I felt a pressure in my bottom increase. I relaxed a tiny bit and let out a silent fart. 

I'd had hang ups about my interest in nappies for a long time, but in recent years, after falling in with a nice crowd in the local ageplay scene, I'd become far more comfortable, and even become OK with wearing them when I was around other people. First on a one to one basis, then under my clothes at kink events. People knew I was wearing, but it was still subtle enough for me that it felt ok. I wasn't being submissive or smoll around strangers, and so I had enough control that I still felt safe.

This trip away was about changing that. I was envious of the people who could wander around at events without a care in the world, so this weekend, surrounded by people I trusted, I was going to push myself further than I'd been before. Maybe not do the baby thing, a lot of that bored me, but at the very least give up control completely and let someone else be in charge.

"Ew, that stinks" one of the girls cried out as the smell from my fart reached her. I blushed a little, and curled up into my chair, embarrassed. This caught the eye of one of the three 'Bigs' in the room. He came over to me, looked me in the eyes and asked, "Have you had an accident?" I shook my head vigorously.

"Stand up please" he said, helping me up out of my chair. With everyone in the room watching, he undid my jeans and let them drop to around my ankles. He put his hand on the front of my nappy, squashing the slightly soggy padding.

"Hmmm… someone's telling fibs" he said, "you'll pay for that later on".

"I thought you meant a messy accident" I gulped out.

"Well as you can't be trusted to tell me when you use your nappy, let's check for that too, shall we?"

He turned me around so my back faced the room, then cupped the bottom of my nappy, before bending down and giving it a sniff.

"Hmmm…" he mused, as he stood back up. He then pulled back the waistband, and peeked inside.

"Nope. Clean." He said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

I smiled as he turned me around, "see!" I said, a smug tone to my voice, "I wasn't lying."

"Except about being a soggy pants" he replied.

"Its only a little damp!"

"Well an accident is an accident as far as I'm concerned" he said, a slightly stern tone to his voice, "and a fib is a fib. Now sit back down please."

I did as he told me. He bent down and picked my jean's up off the floor.

"I'll be taking these, as you can't be trusted to be honest with me, then you can't be trusted to have your nappy covered."

I blushed, and tried to edge back into my seat to hide my nappy as best I could. Embarrassed by how obvious my crinkly, soggy state now was, I picked up my sketchbook again and continued drawing. I managed to finish just as the film ended.

A few minutes later everyone moved into the other room to play games. I started to get up, but the weight in my belly had become worse, and I realised I was minutes away from losing control and messing myself. I sat back down and curled back into my chair.

Another one of the Bigs came over. "Don't want to play the games?" She asked.

I shook my head. 

"Come on, you'll have fun."

"Ok" I said, a little reluctant. I stood up slowly, careful to clench my butt cheeks together to avoid an accident.

The Big saw this, "Do you need to sit on the potty?" She gestured over to the plastic potty chair that had been left in the corner of the room. 

My eyes went wide. It was one thing to have someone take me to the toilet, but to sit on an actual potty in the middle of the room, even an empty room, was too terrifying. I shook my head.

"Well I guess you've got your nappy on if you have an accident" she teased, patting my butt and ushering me along.

Slowly, carefully, I waddled into the dining room. Everyone was sitting around the table, playing board games. I pulled out a chair and sat down. At first I just watched, but the next round I decided to join in. I was having so much fun I completely forgot about my discomfort. That was until I stood up to take my turn. 

My stomach lurched. At first I just began to pee, unleashing a flood I was worried was going to cause a leak. Then I felt the hold on my sphincter give out as the poo pushed its way into my nappy. I froze for a moment, but realised that would give the game away to everyone, and stupid as it sounds, I wasn't quite ready for that. I finished my turn, trying to draw as little attention to myself as possible, then sat down.

I winced a little as the mess squished against my backside and spread throughout my nappy. I wasn't sure if anyone had realised what was happening when I messed myself, but between the smell, the lack of trousers, and the obviously used padding, it wouldn't be long before they worked it out.

I tried to concentrate on the game, but all I could focus on was the twitching of people's noses, the sound of them sniffing. Other littles had wet themselves so far, but no one had been messy. I wasn't even certain other people did that sort of thing, although we'd all agreed beforehand it would be ok if people wanted to. One thing I was certain of, after the moment earlier while watching the film, was that once it was noticed there would be no keeping it a secret.

Suddenly all eyes fell on me, and for a moment I thought I'd been rumbled, until I realised it was my turn in the game. Reluctantly I stood up, and as I did the smell from my nappy wafted through the room.

"Someone's a stinky butt" the girl who smelled me earlier announced. 

I blushed, as I muttered a weak "no I'm not" from behind my dummy. I don't know why I lied at that point, but it seemed to fit the role I'd fallen into, the kid who still has accidents, but doesn't like to admit it.

"Are you sure about that? " asked the Big who had led me into the room, "liars get a smacked bottom and corner time".

I considered this for a moment, "I haven't had an accident", I said petulantly, "I'm not a baby".

"Oh really?" Miss Big countered, taking my hand and leading me away from the table so there was absolutely no way of hiding the state of my nappy from anyone. She squished the front of the padding, sending a shiver through my body, "well that's definitely a lie" she announced, "you're absolutely soaking". I felt her other hand on the back of my nappy, "As you haven't made a mess, I guess you won't mind if I do this" she pressed her hand firmly against my butt, forcing the mess against my skin. I shuddered again, from humiliation and pleasure.

Her hand moved up to the waistband, and she tugged it back. I felt a slight rush of cold air against my butt and a waft of smell escaped the nappy. "Someone's a stinky little fiber, aren't they?" She teased. I whimpered, as the state I was in was confirmed for everyone. "Well, you were warned about not telling the truth" she continued. 

She pulled my chair out from the table and sat down, then took my hand and tugged it, leading me to lay down across her lap."I want you to count along each of the times I spank you, please."

Her hand came down on my nappy. Between the padding and the mess it wasn't painful, I could barely feel anything beyond the impact, but the sensation of the mess being spread throughout my nappy, while everyone watched me being punished was overwhelming. I began to sob. Quietly at first, then full blown floods of tears.

When the spanking was over the Big helped me up off her lap, then pulled me into a hug. She stroked my hair while I calmed down. Eventually she helped me up and led me into the adjacent room. I assumed this was for a change, but instead she walked me over to a corner.

"You're going to stay here for five minutes please" she told me, "while you think about what you should have done when I asked you if you'd made a mess".

I put my nose into the corner, and stood still sucking on my dummy. I tried to do as she had told me and consider what I ought to have done, but all I could really think about was how horny I was. My hand moved towards the front of my nappy…

"What do you think you're doing?!" Miss Big asked, a loud and sharp tone to her voice.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Then keep your hands where I can see them, please. Put them on the back of your nappy, and push the mess up to remind you what you've done."

I did as she asked and continued to stare at the wall, my eyes filling with tears once again.

When the five minutes were up I was led back out of the corner.

"Well done for being in the corner," Miss Big congratulated me "now what should you have done when I asked if you'd had an accident?"

"Told you" I replied, still sobbing a little. "But i wasn't sure".

"Really?" She asked, a hint of incredulity to her tone, "you didn't feel it when you messed your nappy? Or when you sat down in your mess? You couldn't smell it?" I shook my head.

"I thought the smell was someone else" I said, meekly.

"Then you should have told me that you weren't sure, and I would have checked." She explained, "it's ok that you have accidents in your nappy, that's why you're wearing them, and I don't mind you not being sure if you have, but that means I need to check to see."

I nodded, stuttering out "ok. I'm sorry" from around my dummy.

"I think it's just because you like being stinky and didn't want a clean nappy" she said, a grin on her face.

I smiled, she'd definitely got that right.

"Have you gone as much as you need to, or do you think you need to go more?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Well let's keep you in that nappy a little while longer then". With that she took me by the hand and led me back into the dining room.

She pulled out a chair and sat me down next to the girl who had smelled me before, who greeted me with a "hello, stinky butt."

I smiled at her, gave her a big hug, and rejoined the game.

After about half an hour Miss Big glanced across the table at me, "have you pooped your nappy any more?" 

"I don't think so" I said, blushing.

"I think I'd like you to try for me" she said, "you can either sit on my lap and try here, or we can go in the other room and you can sit on the potty."

I didn't know it was possible, but my face became even more red. "Potty" I requested. At least I'd get a little privacy.

With that she took me into the living room and sat me, still in my nappy, on the potty. Then she rubbed my back while I tried to push out more mess.

"Having any luck?" She asked as she watched me straining.

I shook my head.

"I'm going to be changing another messy nappy later on, aren't I?"

I smiled behind my dummy, "maybe". 

"Well you've been very good trying to go more for me. And mostly good all day, so how about we give you a reward?" I grinned at that prospect.

Miss Big led me into one of the bedrooms, where a mattress protector had been set out on the bed.

"Lay down for me please" she requested, and I did as she asked.

She grabbed several bundles of rope, and moved round the bed tying each of my limbs to a bed post. Then she took a blindfold and tied it around my eyes.

I had a good idea of what was coming next, and the loud buzzing sound confirmed it. The next thing I knew a high powered vibrator was being held against the front of my nappy, and gently massaged around.

I was already incredibly aroused, and this very quickly sent me straight to the edge. "Are you going to cum for me in that disgusting, stinky, messy nappy?" Miss Big asked. 

Words were lost to me now, but I forced out an affirmatory grunt. 

"Ask me for permission to cum then?" She instructed.

I fought the waves of pleasure just enough to ask, "May I please cum?" 

"And what are you going to cum into?" She teased.

It was almost impossible to think, but somehow I managed to say the words, "My disgusting, stinky, messy nappy".

"And why are you cumming into a soggy, messy nappy?"

She knew how to humiliate and torture me.

"B… because I'm not big enough to use the toilet and I have accidents".

"Good." She said, taking a pause that seemed to last forever, "then yes, you may cum"

I stopped fighting, and waves of pleasure overcame me. As I did, Miss Big continued to hold the vibrator against the nappy, making the sensation last for so long that I thought I might pass out.

Eventually she took the vibrator off, and I relaxed into a puddle of goo on the bed.

She untied my arms and legs, then climbed onto the bed, pulling me into a hug. 

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked as she removed my blindfold.

I just about yelped out a "yes".

"Good".

She held me, sharing her body heat with me and stroking me, letting me slowly come back down to earth. Eventually she glanced down at the nappy, which was starting to leak a little.

"Best we get you changed, eh?" She suggested. I was in no state to argue. 

"One sec," she said, as she darted out of the room. When she returned, she had both my stuffies in her hands, as well as the wipes, cream and a fresh nappy. There also seemed to be something else, but I couldn't quite make out what.

She handed me my stuffies, and I snuggled them tight and closed my eyes as she untapped the front of the nappy.

"Wow" she declared, "you really did use this to its fullest extent, didn't you?"

I was too spaced to give an answer, and instead just whimpered.

I felt the wipes on my skin, as she cleaned me, wiping off the mess from my inner thighs and my bottom cheeks. she had me hold my legs up so she could clean my lower back and pull the nappy out from under me, then I felt a wipe inserted into my bottom. 

"Just making sure you're all clean" she told me, then followed with "stay like that for a second".

I did as I was told. It was then she revealed the other thing she had brought into the room - a tunnel butt plug. 

"As you don't seem to care if you're messy or not, we may as well take your control away from you entirely.

She covered the plug in lube, and gently eased it into my hole. It took a while, as I expanded to take the toy, but eventually she pushed it home. 

With the plug in, she slipped my clean nappy under me, then produced a fleet enema from her pocket and squirted it into my hole. She had me stay like that as the liquid trickled down past my now powerless sphincter and into my colon. After about a minute and a half she decided it was time to act.

"Ok, legs down. Quickly." She instructed.

I did as I was told, and she taped me into the nappy.

"There you go" she said, "clean and dry. For about five minutes." A sadistic smile on her face.

She helped me up and we headed back into the living room, where everyone was gathered around the TV, taking turns to play video games. I sat down and waited patiently for my go. Every so often I'd notice a smell, but it was brief so I ignored it. Then one of the Bigs went over to the girl who had called me a stinky butt. She was lying on the floor, colouring, and didn't even acknowledge him when he undid the bottom of her onesie. He pulled back the waistband of her nappy, then declared, "I thought as much", before doing the onesie back up.

I scooted over to her and gave her a hug, telling her, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who has messy accidents". She giggled at that. Then it was my turn on the game. 

I got in close to the TV, and raised myself up on my knees so that I could see properly. It was a fighting game, best of three rounds. I won the first, lost the second. I was really getting into the game in the final round, when I suddenly noticed the smell again, but this time much worse, and it wasn't going away. I was having lots of fun though, and was close to winning, so I ignored it.

I kept blocking every attack, dropping the block and getting a punch or a kick in here and there. It was tight. Finally I saw my chance. I moved the joystick left, then right, then left again. Then hit the buttons just right. A fireball launched across the screen, my opponent went down. I won.

Delighted, I sat down on the floor hard. And that was when I realised why the smell was so strong. Miss Big had been right about my nappy only being clean for five minutes. Once again, I was a stinky butt. If anything I was stinker than before.

I put the controller down and toddled over to Miss Big. "I think I've had an accident" I whispered to her.

She smiled, "Are you sure?" 

"Yes" i said, nervously. Not wanting to draw attention to the fact that I had pooped my pants for a second time in under an hour.

"Ok, well done for telling me." Miss Big said with that sadistic smile forming once again, "you go back and play, and I might think about checking you later to see if you need a change."

My eyes went wide. "But everyone will find out" I begged.

Miss Big hugged me, and put her hand on my butt, patting it in a way that was both very reassuring and also deeply humiliating. 

"Honey," she said, a soothing tone to her voice, "You're in a room filled with people who love you. You're also not wearing anything over your nappy. They knew as soon as you pooped yourself the first time. It was pretty obvious that it was happening while you leaned over the table, and they knew when you did it now, because they saw the back of your nappy fill up and the brown stain developing on your butt. They also all have a sense of smell, and that alone means theres no hiding what you've just done." She began to stroke my hair as I sucked harder on my dummy and tears welled up in my eyes, "and you know what? No one cares. Everyone thinks it's cute, and that you're cute."

She kissed my head, and patted the seat next to her on the sofa. I sat beside her and cuddled close, "Now rest here a while", she said, picking up a bottle of milk from a table beside her and slipping it between my lips as she guided my head down into her lap, "you've had an exciting time so far, and I think you could probably use a nap".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1