LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursing blister from pacifier use?

DL-Boy

I've had a couple of nights this week where I kept my paci in my mouth all night long and when I woke up with the pacifier still in my mouth, I also had what could best be described as a nursing blister on my upper lip.  It's not a true blister because it disappears after a short time of not having the pacifier in my mouth but it's more of a heavily puffed up area in the inside of my mouth behind my upper lip.  It is somewhat "FLAP" like.  After taking the paci out of my mouth for a while it recedes and I can't find any evidence of it anymore.

Does anyone else here get nursing blisters from their pacifiers?

(by the way, I had to look up what it was called - I remember infants with the same blister in my distant past).

It is sort of liker the sign we used to have by the phone in my house "Even a fish would not get into trouble: If it kept it's mouth SHUT with a pciture of a fish looking at the worm on the hook of a fishing line

Yes I have had the same problem happen to me a few times, I must have had the best nights sleep when this occurs, waking up with pacifier in my mouth and a wet diaper, I feel SO relaxed in the morning this happens (which is extremely rare)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk