LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving For Guys

I don’t ware diapers my self I guess I’m more of a daddy but I have done some below the belt hair care on suggestion of different girls. I have very sensitive skin and tried shaving a few times and it was no good. It gave me a hirable painful rash that lasted more then a week and then when that started to heal the stubble irritated my skin and gave me a milder rash with itching. I guess I should have known better seeing as my face gets irritated when I shave. I only get mild irritation on my face when I shave if I take a few percussions. A new razor is a must with unscented nothing in it shaving cream. Also my skin dose not do well if I have just shaved and it’s hot. The sweat irritates the raw skin after I shave causing a rash. I’ve had the best luck with waxing. I hurts a little but it’s not bad at all. It’s nothing compared to shaving. I think I would be too embarrassed being a guy to go some place to get waxed. If you do it at home get the stuff that says it’s made for doing privet parts not the stuff that says it for all over as well as privet parts. Oh and don’t get the premade sticky strips they did not work that well for me. I don’t wax all the time but I’ve done it 4 or 5 times in the last few years. The stuff I use comes with an oil that’s great. You put it on before you wax and it keeps the wax from sticking to your skin so it only sticks to the hair. You also put it on after to help sooth your skin. I did get some swelling and a bit of a rash but it was almost all gone the next morning. Note though it is messy. Put some news paper down in your bathroom because it’s hard to get it off the floor because it so sticky. Another thing put oil on your hands before you start or you will stick to every thing you touch. Try to do it in the bathroom closes to the microwave because you well have to reworm it a few times. The hair is gone fore weeks.