LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is an original story written by me. I just received an idea to write a story like this in my head. This story is about a girl named Jessica who cheats on her boyfriend named Jeff. When Jeff catches Jessica cheating on him, the only way he could make sure that she won’t cheat on him again is treating her like a baby and embarrassing her in front of everyone therefore making sure that she will be unable to be with any other guy. All characters in this story are 18+.

While I am writing this story, I will continue to be updating New Girl in School as well as Kidnapped at the same time. As always, I am open to all feedback and I hope you all enjoy this story.

PROLOGUE

Jessica and Jeff have been together for almost 2 years. After about a year of them being together, they decided to rent a house splitting up expenses down the middle. In the past, they have been very loyal to each other and Jeff was getting ready to propose so he could have a life with Jessica. Recently Jessica has raised suspicion by coming home late therefore delaying Jeff’s idea of when to propose. 

Jessica is 22 years old. She works as a server at a restaurant, which she has worked at since she was 17 years old. Jessica has been very loyal to Jeff up until recently. Just recently Jessica met a guy by the name of Adrian at the restaurant that she worked at. Every night after her shift, the two hang out with each other without Jeff knowing. Jeff grows suspicion and eventually catches on later in the story. This will lead to a lot of embarrassment and humiliation for Jessica.

Jeff is 25 years old. He works as a contractor at a construction company where he makes a decent amount of money to be able to spoil Jessica with all of the things that she wants. Jeff loves Jessica so much that he bought a ring. He was planning on proposing at their 2 year anniversary mark. That has since changed due to growing suspicion of Jessica cheating on him due to coming home late. This will grow to humiliation and embarrassment of Jessica to make sure that this will never happen again.

CHAPTER 1: THE SUSPICION

Jessicas and I have been together for almost 2 years. Occasionally there have been fights, but not any major ones. As time went on, I grew suspicious because Jessica has been getting back from work late. It would be different if she was getting back from work maybe 30 minutes later than usual here and there, but it has been very consistent to the point where she has been getting back from work about 4 hours later than normal almost everyday. 

It is now 8PM, I hear a car pull into the driveway and the front door to the house opening. “Honey, I’m home” yells Jessica.

“How was work?” I asked.

“It was okay, pretty slow today” Jessica replied. 

I then kissed Jessica and proceeded to make dinner. Once I was done making dinner, I called Jessica into the dining room where we sat together and ate. Once we were done eating, she said she was tired and went into the bedroom while I sat in the living room and watched some TV. This is where I grew really suspicious because lately she has been going to bed extremely early. Usually Jessica stays up until 1am with me.

It was around midnight when I headed into the bedroom. Jessica was passed out with her phone on my side of bed. “Hmm” I thought, “she must’ve been watching movies on her phone when she passed out”. 

As I picked up Jessica's phone, there were several notifications including a text message from a person I am very unfamiliar with. 

“See you tomorrow beautiful” read the text message. As I looked at who it was from, it was a person in her contacts named “Adrian”. “Who’s that?” I thought. As I looked over at Jessica, she was still passed out. I then proceeded to unlock her phone to look at the message history she had with this guy. 

As I looked into the message history, I noticed there were a few nudes sent back and forth and there were some flirting. I then got out my phone and took a few pictures of the text conversation between Jessica and Adrian. I then put Jessica’s phone back and started to think of a plan to make sure she regrets cheating on me. I then fell asleep leaving tomorrow for the day to get ready for the plan.

• Like 2

Characters need back stories for their thoughts, words and actions to make sense to the reader.  Who are these people?  Are they sharing a house or apartment?  Has one of them moved in with the other?  Are they splitting expenses right down the middle?  Since they are not married, is there an explicit understanding that they are to be faithful to one another, or is the male character making an assumption to which he is not entitled?  Please take the time at the outset to flesh out your characters, for the more depth that you give them now, the more enjoyable the story will be in the future.  

I have updated the prologue to provide detail of characters. I have also updated chapter 1 to change names to the correct names. Again, I apologize for those errors, I was on a 24 hour shift and needed to write something to keep myself awake and was working on New Girl in School at the same time. Anyways I should be posting chapter 2 by the end of the week. Stay tuned! :)

30 minutes ago, Padded.panda said:

I have updated the prologue to provide detail of characters. I have also updated chapter 1 to change names to the correct names. Again, I apologize for those errors, I was on a 24 hour shift and needed to write something to keep myself awake and was working on New Girl in School at the same time. Anyways I should be posting chapter 2 by the end of the week. Stay tuned! :)

No need for apologies. You are providing entertainment for us... for free. I don't think anyone has been upset by errors and such. So just have fun with it and do what you do. :)

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 2: THE PLAN

As I got up, Jessica was already gone for work. I was off today already, so I took the time to sleep in, which I rarely do anymore due to my job. As I got up, I started to think of a plan to make sure that Jessica never does this to me. 

I looked online for ideas and finally thought of something. I could make her a baby. Afterall, who even wants a girl who is still in diapers as a girlfriend. 

I then get up out of bed and shower and get dressed getting ready for the day. Once I got dressed, I went out to Walmart to get a few things. 

Once I pulled into Walmart, I went in to get some security cameras so that way I have more proof. I also grabbed some pacifiers and bottles as well as some laxatives for further humiliation for Jessica. Once I finished with grabbing the things that I needed, I headed towards checkout and then headed home. 

Once I pulled into the driveway, it was about 11AM, Jessica is still at work. I then walked into the house with the stuff and started setting up the 3 security cameras that I bought. I set up a camera in our room, one in the kitchen, and one in the living room as well as one right above the door so I can see who is coming in or out of the house. As I finished setting up the cameras, I looked over my work to see how I did. You could barely notice that the cameras were there unless you were looking for them and knew where they were at. 

After reviewing my work, I then downloaded the app on my phone so I could see the cameras in live action. After I downloaded the app, I then went onto some websites to order other things to further the humiliation of Jessica. I went to one website where I could order some adult sized diapers, I ended up ordering a case of diapers. ‘There’ I think, ‘that should be enough for now’. 

Everything was in place, I got the cameras set up, I hid the items that I will use on Jessica, and the diapers will not arrive until Monday while she is at work. Now all I have to do is tell her I am going out for the weekend on a “fishing trip” with the boys.

After several hours later, Jessica comes home. We kiss and hug and talk about our days at work. I then proceeded to tell her that I will be gone for the weekend on a fishing trip with the guys and she replies with “okay”. 

After about an hour of Jessica being home, I walk out of the house and into the car to start heading to a bar nearby with no further plan of what to do for the remainder of the weekend.

Once I got to the bar, I ran into one of my buddies, Tim and we talked. He then brought me to the bar to go get a beer. We ended up having a few drinks and talked about what we were doing this weekend. I came to find out that Tim is not doing anything this weekend and neither am I. Tim came to realize that I wasn’t doing anything either and invited me to come fish with him on the boat he just bought. I decided to take him up on the offer since I had nothing better to do and that I needed to stay out of the house this weekend to make sure that the plan worked out.

After a few drinks, Tim invited me to his place for the weekend so that way I didn’t have to go back home. Once we got to his place, I headed to his spare room where I put my bag and laid down in the bed. Once I laid down in the bed, I checked the app on my phone to check on the house. 

As I opened the app for the security camera, I found Jessica laying on the bed in the bedroom, but there is something different. There is a guy appearing to be laying next to her, making out with her. I made sure I saved that video for evidence and proceeded to fall asleep smiling knowing what I have in plan for Jessica.

For the remainder of the weekend, Tim and I fished from dusk till dawn. I did end up catching a few fish as well as some nice sized ones as well.

Once Sunday came, I started to head back to the house where I noticed that Jessica was not there. I also noticed a box at the door. ‘Awesome’, I thought, ‘I can finally put this plan in action’.

• Like 3