LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PROLOGUE

18 year old Cassie Smith is living a normal life until one day everything becomes different. She ends up being taken captive by a former classmate named Clark because she did not go out with him during high school. Clark ends up forcing Cassie to become a little girl in order to humiliate her for not going out with him during high school as well as for payback for her making fun of him in high school. 

I will be working on this story and maybe a couple more while still updating New Girl in School as well as working on another story. As always, I am open to all feedback. Feel free to either PM me or comment your feedback below. Hope you enjoy! :)

CHAPTER 1: GRADUATION

*Ring Ring* I jolt awake as I hear my alarm go off. It is June 4th, 2017, today is the day. Finally done with school, the day I get to walk that stage and officially be done. No more classes, no more homework, no more being made fun of for being short (I am really short for my age, I am 4 foot 11, which I got made fun of a lot throughout school), all I have to worry about is working at the humane society. I love my job, I really do, but I’ll admit, adding school on top of my job, it can be very stressful.

As I get up out of bed, I jump into the shower to start getting ready for the day. As I finish with my shower, I put on my clothes that I will be wearing underneath my cap and gown. Underneath my cap and gown, I will be wearing a nice, but not too fancy, red dress and some converse. Once I finished getting dressed, I head downstairs to go make some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. As I finish making and eating breakfast, I grab my cap and gown and start walking to the high school. Yes, I am 18 and I don’t have a car, it’s tough having to walk everywhere. My parents say I have to buy my own car, but with taking a lot of AP classes this year, I have not been able to work enough to rack up enough money to buy a car.

Once I got to the school, I put on my cap and gown and head into the gym to meet up with everyone else where we are doing a mini rehearsal before the actual graduation ceremony. The rehearsal went well, as usual, now it is time for the real thing. 

As we finished up with the rehearsal, we went outside where we walked to our assigned chairs. Everybody was organized alphabetically so it was easy to find our seats. 

As we took our seats, the principal of the school spoke, welcoming the parents and family members who are attending today’s graduation. Once the principal was done giving his little speech, he gave the microphone to one of the teachers who are announcing the names of the students as they walk across the stage. 

As I am waiting in line to cross the stage for what seems like hours as names are being announced, I hear “Cassandra Smith”. As I am walking across the stage, everyone starts cheering and clapping. As I finish crossing the stage, I grab my diploma and start heading back to my assigned chair to wait until everyone else’s name is called off. Once everyone’s name was called off, we made a giant circle and threw our caps into the air as our theme song was playing in the background. 

Once the song was done, I met up with my family and we took photos of me in my cap and gown for memories. Once we were done taking photos, we headed to a semi-nice location to have lunch with my family members who came to my graduation and ate lunch. Once we were done with lunch, we headed back to the house.

The day was quickly ending and it was already 8pm. I needed to get ready for work because I had to get to the Humane Society early tomorrow to head to work. I then got all of my work things together, and got ready for bed.

Once I finished getting ready for bed, I laid down and quickly fell asleep.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is chapter 2 for "Kidnapped", I know it is kind of short, chapter 3 should be a little longer. I am also working on "Cheating Girlfriend" as well as "New Girl in School". Hope you enjoy this chapter, as always feel free to provide your input :)

CHAPTER 2: THE ENCOUNTER (Jessica’s POV)

It was 4:30AM, I woke up 20 minutes before my alarm and started to get ready for work. I did the usual, showered, did my hair, my make up, and got dressed. I then proceeded to go downstairs and poured myself some cereal since I didn’t have time to make bacon and eggs. Once I was done eating my cereal, I headed out of the house and started walking to the Humane Society. 

I live in a small town where everything is pretty much walking distance, so even if I did have a car, I’d probably choose to walk anyways. As I started walking to work, I threw in my earbuds to listen to some music. Once I got to work, I checked in and started to clean out the cages. 

Once I cleaned out the cages, I proceeded to take the dogs on walks one by one, since the dogs don’t seem to get along with each other. This process took about 5 hours, by the time I was done walking the dogs, my 7 hour shift was over and my replacement came in.

I then grabbed my things, headed out the door and started walking back home. As I started walking home, a guy in a 2014 blue Hyundai Elantra pulled up next to me. As the window rolled down, I realized that it was this nerd that my friends and I made fun of named Clark.

“Hey, do you want a ride?” Asked Clark.

“Get away loser” I yelled back.

“Come on” Clark replied “I can take you out to lunch, after all, I know you’re hungry”.

“I said get the fuck away” I yelled.

Directly after I said that, Clark sped off, seeming to be mad about something. I quickly shrugged off the thought of Clark being mad because after all, I do not care about him. I then proceeded to walk towards home. Once I got home, I took off my work clothes and changed into better clothes. One I got changed out of my work clothes, I had lunch, and took a little nap.

What felt like only 5 minutes turned into a few hours. I awoke to a voice of my mother yelling “supper is ready!”. I got down stairs to find out we are having subs from Subway. While eating, we talked about our days. I talked about everything that happened at work and my mom and dad talked about their day at work. As I finished eating my sub, I headed up stairs and head back to bed.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologize for the wait on another chapter, I have been really busy with work. Anyways, here is a short chapter for Kidnapped, hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 3: THE ENCOUNTER (CLARK’S POV)

Hello, my name is Clark Kenseth, I graduated from high school yesterday, June 4th, 2017. There was this beautiful girl that I went to school with whose name is Cassie Smith. She is fairly short, she is just under 5 feet tall. She has this long blonde hair. She’s just, you know, perfect. I tried multiple times throughout our time in high school to get with her and to be with her, but to no avail, she rejected me everytime. There were several instances where her and her friends made fun of me and called me things such as loser and nerd. Not going to lie, I am kind of a nerd. I got amazing grades throughout high school, I even got a 35 on the ACT. I didn’t want to get into an Ivy league college, so I decided to go to University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is only 45 minutes from my house without traffic. 

It is now 11am, I am getting hungry so I decided to take my car out for a drive. As I rode into the smallish town that I live in, I decided to go and get some Subway. Afterall, that does sound good. Once I walked into Subway, I decided to order a 12 inch meatball marinara on whole wheat bread with some cheese on it. 

Once I got my sub, I decided to sit down at a table and eat my sub, once I was done eating my sub, it was noon. I decided to do some driving around in my car. 

I guess you could say that I am proud of my car. I drive a blue 2014 Hyundai Elantra. I know, it is kind of a nerdy car, but I am proud of it because it is my first car even though I didn’t buy it on my own. My parents gave me the car as a gift. 

As I am driving around town, I spot this beautiful girl walking down the street. As I approach her, I notice that it is Cassie Smith. Being a nice person, I asked if she needed a lift home.

Like usual, she basically told me to fuck off and on top of that, she called me a loser. This made me mad, I had enough of this. If she did not want to willingly be mine, I will force her to be mine.

After she told me to fuck off, I sped off and headed home. Once I got home, I went online and bought some diapers, pacifiers, basically anything a baby will need. I also bought some chloroform to ensure that the plan would be easy.

Once I was done with that, I headed to the kitchen to make some dinner.