LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Instagram Mommy / Mummy Scam *Beware* 2020

Instagram Mommy / Mummy Scam *Beware*

They will first contact you on instagram private message asking are you looking for a mummy / mommy then they will try and be much friendly to talk to you 

*where you live 

*send them face photo

then here is the scam..........

they say "I have not got gas or petrol and can you help ? get to you ? have you got online banking"

next part if they can't money that way and they will bring up Amazon and gift cards.....

try not to foul for this !!!!!!

as it says "if it sounds to good to be true...... you know the rest"

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, babyjunioruk said:

Instagram Mommy / Mummy Scam *Beware*

They will first contact you on instagram private message asking are you looking for a mummy / mommy then they will try and be much friendly to talk to you 

*where you live 

*send them face photo

then here is the scam..........

they say "I have not got gas or petrol and can you help ? get to you ? have you got online banking"

next part if they can't money that way and they will bring up Amazon and gift cards.....

try not to foul for this !!!!!!

as it says "if it sounds to good to be true...... you know the rest"

Had a similar "for sex" hook-up like that at the first of the year.  I cut it off quick when she asked for money for gas from Houston to DFW and quoted exactly $200.00.  I insisted on a video chat so we could discuss it (and I could see who was sending emails) but her "phone is broken and it's in the shop" but yet she was still sending me emails from her phone.  Got wise to it quickly.  Told her video chat required, She needed to get here on her own and I'd fill tank for trip back with a little extra in pocket. - Never heard back.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 years later...