LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Caregiver (Private With Nappy_Queen)

Mirena picked uo her fussy baby and gently bounced him as the walked inside. She gave him his pacifier as she checked in at the front door. " Its okay baby mommy has you".

She sat down cradling Kai-kun in her arms. Another mother smiled at them. " Someone isnt fond of the doctors I take it". 

Mirena shook her head." Not at all and we missed our morning nap running errands today". Mirena knew the doctors appointment would be difficult with Wakai so upset. She had one fail-safe that always calmed her baby down.

Mirena unbuttoned her top and brought her breast to her babies mouth. " Here princess settle down and drink your milkies". She cooed softly gently patting his bottom.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wakai sucked his pacifier and nuzzled his mommy still squirming around. He saw his mommy let her breast out and he spit his pacifier out and latched on suckling. He has completely forgotten about the diapers and is focusing on suckling his mommy's sweet milkies. He looks up at her as she controls him through their love, their bond, her body, his ghost.

She smiles and kisses the top of his head as he settles suckling her milk. The mother chuckled. "Of course every mommies secret weapon. Works like a charm doesn't it". Mirena nodded and smiled to the woman. " Like magic,  now the trick will be keeping her awake for the appointment". The 2 mothers chuckled between them.

Kai-kun was still nursing as their names were called. Mirena didn't stop him after all this was why she had cybernetic arms. She lifted her big baby as he nursed and followed the nurse in. The nurse informed her she would need Kai placed on the scale to be weighed then she could continue feeding him. Mirena gently kissed her baby. " okay baby mama has to put you down just for a minute then you can have your milkies back okay". Gently she took her breast from his hungry little mouth and sat him on the scale.

The young nurse's assistant was about to get a rude awakening when the little toddler girl  got on the scale and it showed the weight of the average teen Japanese male. Wakai's records were of course forged so there's several ways to handle that situation. Messing with her memory so she doesn't remember seeing a teen boy nursing from this woman too young to be his mother. Make up some story and hope it sticks. Maybe even try bribing.

Mirena didn't worry much about the nurse assistant. She looked at her with a calm look as her implants pulled her information. " Maria yes your studying at Okinawa University right?  I heard there's a new program paying students tuition this year. I may be able to put in a good word for you..make all that debt just be erased. Of course I'll need you to maintain my little ones record accurately.  She is after all only 2 she couldn't possibly weigh this much it must be an error in your scale yes? " Mirena could destroy this girl if she so chose but instead figured in the long run having her owing her like the doctor would be better.

Maria, a foreign college student who is trying to student and get good work in this foreign land was definitely more scared then not about tuition and loans. She has no idea who this woman was offering her such a bribe. Surely she's bluffing. But what if she isn't. What if she can really get her out of this. All she has to do was change one simple thing "I-I..........I can take another look at the scale later.....make sure its properly calibrated(?)" She says more like a question then a statement as she nervously looks at this woman who had information on her that she shouldn't have had

Mirena smiled. " Yes it probably just needs to be reset. Kai-kun weighs 45 pounds. Your new in the country right? Call me later today I remember how terrible those dorms were for foreign students. I have a friend that rents apartments in the east side.  She'll look away about the foreign student visa. " Mirena carried Kai into the exam room where she sat down ans continued nursing him until the doctor came in.

Maria watched as the woman walked away with a swagger about her that made her look untouchable. She looked around and ran off to continue her work. Wakai happily suckled fron his mommy in her lap as they sit in silence only hearing what's going on in other offices next to the one they were in. Soon a woman in her late twenties enters. Dr. Mion Yomaguchi, pediatrician who is currently in the pocket of our favorite mommy, looks at our duo with a tired deadpan look. "So its time for our pretty prissy sissy baby to have another checkup by his faaaaavorite doctor" she says in a sarcastic manner as she puts her clipboard down and goes to get her gloves on.

Mirena smiled as the doctor came in. She gently took her breast from his mouth. " Later princess" she kissed the top of his head and sat him on the exam table. Adjusting her top she walked over to the doctor. "Mion you seem unhappy to see us. Tell me do we have a problem we don't even visit often. Kai-kun had a nightmare that led to emergency procedures in his implants forcing him to go from 1 to 18 in a manner of seconds. As his mommy I just want to be sure he is okay".

She smiled but lowered her voice. " If you have a problem treating my little one like any other patient I'm sure we could find a new doctor. One who won't go to jail for embezzling funds to pay off her loans hmmm?" The threat was clear the good doctor needed to fix her attitude in front of Wakai or Mirena would not only takeaway her assistance but lead the government to how the doctor paid off her debt. 

Mion scoffed and looked away. "I have no problem examining the patient" she turns back with a little smirk. "Its the helicopter mom I'd prefer not to deal with." She says before walking over and gently gesturing to Wakai to lay on his stomach. Even offering to lay him across her lap if he preferred so she can plug herself into him through his jack ports on the back of his neck. She made no secret she doesn't like the shady predicament she's in and will happily throw jabs Mirena's way if she can get away with it but to her credit she tends to her patient like a professional and will do her job with tender love and care towards him.

Mirena smiled" just think of our relationship as a life lesson. When something sounds to good to be true there's always a catch. Besides you know I'm your favorite mom.  I don't come in often. I send holiday cards. I even send you a birthday present " Mirena smiled as her little one laid down and the doctor went to plug in. Using her implants she disable the security feature that would have hacked and completely broke apart all her cybernetic programs.

The doctor plugs herself in and looks for any systematic errors in the device while ignoring the smug bitch who has her investigating an illegal program for messing with someone's head. "Not seeing much of an issue software wise. We'll need to do a MRI to make sure the implant isn't short circuited or suffering from wear or damage." She says to Mirena before looking down at Wakai and rubbing his back "how do you feel baby girl? Mommy's implant giving you an owie owie?" She lovingly coos to him while also throwing shade at Mirena. Wakai quickly shakes his head no. Even if it was he wouldn't admit it though. He was loyal to Mommy. Only Mommy. Any product she makes for him he wears with no complaint.

Mirena rolled her eyes at the comment.  She knows her baby was fiercely protective of her and her work so she repeated the doctors question. " Princess are you telling the doctor the truth? If you have any owies mommy and Dr. Yomaguchi need to know so we can keep you safe okay". She looked to the doctor while she couldn't stand the woman's attitude she was professional and took great care of her baby. " Will you do a full blood workup as well? I'd appreciate it.  I'd just like to make sure everything is okay. "

"I'll have a nurse practitioner come in to take a blood sample while I get the MRI set up." She says as she unplugs herself and gives Wakai love taps on his diaper and stepped out. Wakai sat up and reached for his Mommy

Mirena looked into her babies eyes and felt calmer as he said he wasnt hurt. She felt a wave of calm looking into his eye as her ghost felt reassured he was okay. Mirena opened her top again and cradled Kai-kun in her lap. She gave him her breast and hummed a soft lullaby as he nursed from her.

He latched on and resumed nursing happily. He connects with his mommy on a level that nobody understands. Not even fetishists or age players. They go above and beyond to make their relationship and love for each other genuine. She wasn't his Mommy Domme and he wasn't her little. She was his mother and he is her child. In age play or mdlb relationships the parent never seems to call the child son or daughter. Its like an unspoken rule of taking things too far. Them doing small things like that break them from those of that relationship. Her reached a hand up to his mommy never breaking eye contact and not slowing down his feeding. They lock fingers together and push their palms against each other as if trying to be one with each. 

As he nursed a nurse came in and showed Mirena she was there ton take a blood sample. She nodded giving permission for her to do so as she held onto her baby. The nurse walked up and spoke softly" Hi Little one, I'm just going to take a little blood so we can make sure you have no owies inside.  She cleaned a spot on his arm as he nursed.  With quick but gentle care she inserted a needle into his vein.  Mirena held his arm gentle but firmly in place so he wouldn't hurt himself trying to pull his arm away as the blood was drawn.  The nurse filled 5 tube before removing the needle and putting on a pink bandaid. 

Wakai squirmed when the needle went in and reacted defensively. Though instead of swatting his hand away he accidentally bit down a little on mommy's nipple. He didn't bite hard enough to break skin or draw blood. Thankfully he held back. Luckily titan was still in affect just in the room so anyone who comes in get their optics changed.

Mirena bit her bottom lip not expecting the bite. She smiled and patted his bottom as the nurse finished. " Thats a good girl mommy is so proud of you". While her breast hurt she didn't ever want him to think he hurt her. Her priority was his happiness and safety and if that meant letting him bite on her breast to get through blood work she was okay with that. The nurse left the room saying the doctor would be coming for her little girl shortly.

He soon let up on his Mommy as soon as he felt something off about her slight movement so it was a suprising but quick bite. He soon emptied his mommy's breasts completely and unlatched with mommy's milk all around his lips and a tummy full of gas that needed to be let out whether through the front or back. Before the nurse left she put a bandaid where she drew blood. He looked at it before being picked up to have his face cleaned and burped

Mirena smiled taking a baby wipe from his diaper bag she wiped Wakai mouth clean. She covered her breast and put a burp cloth on her shoulder. Mirena laid his head over her shoulder patted his back to burp him. When she heard her little one burp she sat him up and wiped the but of milk he spit up from his mouth.  "There we go princess Kai had a happy tummy now hmmm".

She kissed his forehead and picked him up on her hips when the doctor came in. Mirena gave Kai-kun his pacifier as she followed the doctor to the MRI machine. 

They have one set up for bigger children and teenagers. Specially designed to act as an MRI and an X Ray. The MRI looks at the brain itself to make sure there are no  damages and the xray checks the implant. The Wakai needs to be stripped down to just his diaper to be slid in since certain types of metal and certain fabrics can't be in the machine. The metal made for cybernization is of course fine but the metal made for clothing can be an issue. Mion says just the diaper is fine as usual but she doesn't know that he's wearing a new type of diaper that has nano machines and mercury in it to access its newest features. 

Mirena sat Kai in an empty chair and began undressing him. When she had him down to his diaper she  smiled.  " Look princess Kai gets to take off her diaper to mommy will get you into the ones you like". Knowing Wakai would likely wet himself in the big loud machine Mirena laid him down on it. She quickly removed the diaper replacing it with a soft thickly padded pink one. 

The diaper taped in place Mirena put head phones on Kai ears. " is going to make loud noises so baby Kai gets to listen to some music. Mommy will be right here waiting for you okay sweetheart". Kissing his forehead she turned on the music and stepped back so the for could secure him to the table and start the MRI.