LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I thought this was a really well-written story, and I overall liked it. I am very impressed by your writing, and I believe you are very talented.  

I like some of the commenters, also wondered if there was incest between father-daughter. I didn't think it was your intention, but it definitely felt like there were slight vibes/undertones of it. I was also concerned by how dark the story turned. The part where the husband essentially date rapes his wife while she is too drunk was a bit hard for me. Or when she is so regressed,  but then giving birth. Then not being able to identify the baby as her daughter and bond with her baby. 

I guess my questions is, what was the motive of the father/husband during his wife's regression/mental collapse? Did the husband want his wife to fully regress? It seemed like at the start of her regression, her husband appeared to be pushing his wife into the role, and when she did try to assert herself as an adult and mother, the husbad/father would not allow her too, punish her, and would regress her further. It's like the father was enabling her regression, when maybe as a husband he should have supported her role as mother/wife and helped strengthen her identity as an adult. I guess, I have difficulty as to understanding why the father would want his wife to regress so completely, and not be concerned by her mental well-being. In someways, I believe the husband is complicit and I fault him a little for pushing his wife (without having any discussions about consent) into this regression. It was only when the eldest daughter went to college did he put her in therapy. Was the husband having an affair during this time? Did it turn him on to see his wife so regressed? Was it incest  between father-daugther (I know it wasn't!! )--but what reason would a husband have to not help his wife retain her adult self? Or was the husband worried during this time and just trying his best to manage? Or did the husband think that his wife in fact wanted this and he was being supportive? I guess, I am also curious about the perspective of this experience from the husband's standpoint, because at the onset, her age play/regression was a kink for the both of them, but then it devolved into the wife's descent into actually being a baby. For a period of time, in a way he loses his wife too. 

Thank you for your hard work! 

I'm going to break your post down and try and address everything in it, but if, for whatever reason you still have questions, feel free to ask! :) To start though, thank you so much for reading and for your kind words about the story and my writing, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and I'm glad you like what I've done. On to the questions!

6 hours ago, Livy said:

I thought this was a really well-written story, and I overall liked it. I am very impressed by your writing, and I believe you are very talented.  

I like some of the commenters, also wondered if there was incest between father-daughter. I didn't think it was your intention, but it definitely felt like there were slight vibes/undertones of it. I was also concerned by how dark the story turned. The part where the husband essentially date rapes his wife while she is too drunk was a bit hard for me. Or when she is so regressed,  but then giving birth. Then not being able to identify the baby as her daughter and bond with her baby. 

I guess my questions is, what was the motive of the father/husband during his wife's regression/mental collapse? Did the husband want his wife to fully regress? It seemed like at the start of her regression, her husband appeared to be pushing his wife into the role, and when she did try to assert herself as an adult and mother, the husbad/father would not allow her too, punish her, and would regress her further. It's like the father was enabling her regression, when maybe as a husband he should have supported her role as mother/wife and helped strengthen her identity as an adult. I guess, I have difficulty as to understanding why the father would want his wife to regress so completely, and not be concerned by her mental well-being. In someways, I believe the husband is complicit and I fault him a little for pushing his wife (without having any discussions about consent) into this regression. It was only when the eldest daughter went to college did he put her in therapy. Was the husband having an affair during this time? Did it turn him on to see his wife so regressed? Was it incest  between father-daugther (I know it wasn't!! )--but what reason would a husband have to not help his wife retain her adult self? Or was the husband worried during this time and just trying his best to manage? Or did the husband think that his wife in fact wanted this and he was being supportive? I guess, I am also curious about the perspective of this experience from the husband's standpoint, because at the onset, her age play/regression was a kink for the both of them, but then it devolved into the wife's descent into actually being a baby. For a period of time, in a way he loses his wife too. 

Thank you for your hard work! 

I want to preface all of this with the intro that I wrote "I've reached the point where I'm just doing a shameless, totally unrealistic fap fantasy because why not.", I wasn't being hyperbolic, this story was very much intended to be completely unrealistic and I think I nailed that given the wildly abnormal sequence of events that take place within the story. The phrase "slippery slope" definitely came up a lot when writing this story, for me, the "game" of the mother being gradually regressed and broken down while the daughter was built up wasn't intended to turn into what it did, but everything happened so gradually that by the time it was obvious it was a problem there was little either husband or wife could do to reverse it.

My belief was that the "game" was exciting for both parties, though the wife did have struggles with the changing dynamic, her protests were never brought up from a place of a consenting adult reaching their limit and using a safe word, they were always framed from the perspective of a woman playing a game where she's expected to be less than her chronological age and status. She accepts being spanked by her daughter and subsequently punished by her Daddy, painting the picture that her attempt to reestablish herself as the mother and the adult in the household is part of the game, she's nothing more than a child that's gotten too big for her britches and must be reminded of her place.

I think that the regression of the wife was exciting for the husband, though maybe not always, but again, slippery slope being what it is, by the time things became concerning the damage was already done and all he could do was be supportive and care for his wife in the manner that she required, which was to be a good Daddy.

"By the time the party that conceived our fourth daughter came around I wasn’t sure that Daddy and I were still married or if I’d just dreamed that life. My routine at that point consisted of little more than feedings, diaper changes, playtime, baths, naps and bedtime, most carried out by Lily or Daddy, but the twins occasionally handled one or more of those things when “the grownups” were busy. My need to wear diapers at that point kept Daddy from having actual sex with me, opting instead to bring me to climax in my diaper with rubbing or allowing me to hump his thigh as I sat on his lap. He’d let me blow him, of course, but it was turned into less of a sex thing and more of a power thing with him instructing me on how I should suck his cock like I was too simple to do something with a dick that I spent most of the day doing with a pacifier or bottle at that point."

This part, for me, shows that he's trying to be cognizant of his wife's adult needs but also that he's still riding the thrill of the power dynamic. He knows she's an adult, but he's so enamored with his wife's regressive behavior at this point that he enables the fantasy lifestyle they find themselves in by keeping her at his whim and doling out pleasure as is comfortable and convenient for him. Remember, unless the husband actually says something, all of these inferences of intent or mindset are coming from a less than reliable narrator, a woman that's grappling with a lot of things both mentally and physically, and she could be misreading or misunderstanding things.

"The party was a demonstration on how far I’d fallen from the role of an adult, the small amount of wine I’d been allowed to have made me so drunk that I ditched my shoes at some point and stumbled into the kitchen where I squatted down and filled my diaper before continuing to stumble around sucking my thumb and calling out “Mommy” as I looked for Lily to change me. Hannah had recorded the event on her phone for posterity, and Lily apologized to our guests as she led me off to the nursery for a much needed diaper change and an early bedtime. I woke up some time later to Daddy thrusting himself into me, finishing just as I started to wake up and clear my head enough to try and be sexy for him only for him fix my diaper and put my pacifier back into my mouth before he left the room."

Again, we see the husband getting off on seeing his wife's mental regression, which again seems to be part of the game. She's openly and publicly soiling herself and walking around calling for "Mommy" as she looks for her daughter, which he could've viewed as her taking the game to the next level by doing these things in front of people that weren't involved in the game. Her exhibitionist actions could've driven him wild with lust leading to something I hadn't considered would be counted as rape, but now that you've labelled it as such, I have to agree. I didn't think it was because husband and wife, but she is sleeping and inebriated and mentally not herself, so it is and I apologize for any discomfort that part brought you.

As far as the birth of their daughter, I would argue that keeping the baby from her at the birth was done to protect the baby. If the mother, in her regressed mindset, accidentally dropped or mishandled the baby, it could cause serious injury or death to that child, so, while it may seem, and was, very damaging mentally and emotionally, it was a calculated move for the benefit of the child.

To sum up, I don't think the husband had any malicious intent nor was he negligent of his wife's needs or uncaring that she was in a bad way mentally, I think things got out of hand and by the time the wife realized that she could stop things:

"After we got back home, Daddy took me to his room and sat down with me on his lap and asked me if I was happy. I’d just woken up from the car ride home, so I was less inclined to be anything but my most little and simply nodded as I sucked my pacifier. He asked me if I’d decided to stay a baby permanently, and the question confused me because I hadn’t considered the possibility that there was an out for me in this scenario, I just assumed that I’d become the baby of the family and nothing could change that at this point. I started to think about it and became distracted by a rumble in my tummy, pushing it out into my diaper without a second thought, my concentration on the act causing me to forget what he’d asked me, but after a long moment of me staring at him blankly he smiled and hugged me and told me that he’d always take care of me no matter what. I hugged him back and giggled as he gave my lumpy seat a pat and carried me to my nursery for a much needed diaper change."

It was too late and husband took her actions as an affirmative to his question and rolled with it. The therapy came because the realization that things were not okay and had gotten wildly out of hand, though it should've come much earlier, the argument could be made that with everything going on with the new baby and eldest daughter leaving for college that the timing just wasn't right for something like that to be given the dedicated time and attention that it needed to succeed.

As always, any instance of something not adding up or seeming implausible when applying sane and rational logic should be met with the reminder that 1. This story is designed to be unrealistic and 2. I'm flawed as a writer and very easily overlook things that should be included for everything to make sense as I see them when writing so that the reader can see them as well.

I sincerely hope I've addressed all of your concerns and questions, but if not I welcome you to follow up and get the answers you're looking for. If you disagree with anything I've said I welcome those being addressed as well. Thank you again for reading and for opening up a dialogue about my story and your issues with the subject matter, I really do enjoy the conversation. :) Stay safe and take care!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for such a thorough answer to my questions and addressing all of my concerns! It was really helpful and interesting hearing your input and thought process while writing and developing the characters and story. I completely agree that these stories are unrealistic! However, I think your writing is so good, and despite the fantasy and unreality of it all, it felt real. I feel like you struck a good balance between unrealistic and realistic, which is why I had those questions and concerns.  I hope you continue to write. Stay safe and take care as well ?

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Livy said:

Thank you so much for such a thorough answer to my questions and addressing all of my concerns! It was really helpful and interesting hearing your input and thought process while writing and developing the characters and story. I completely agree that these stories are unrealistic! However, I think your writing is so good, and despite the fantasy and unreality of it all, it felt real. I feel like you struck a good balance between unrealistic and realistic, which is why I had those questions and concerns.  I hope you continue to write. Stay safe and take care as well ?

Thank you for asking the questions that you did! I have a problem with writing things and then immediately forgetting about them once they're in the ether, so you asking about things made me revisit the story and see some of the issues you presented, it helps me as a writer to not be so quick to jump to the next thing and actually let the thing I wrote breath and make more sense to me beyond just the time I spent writing it. I'm glad I could answer your questions and help you to see a different aspect of things with my answers. I will absolutely keep writing and I hope that you'll keep reading those things I write. I also hope that you stay safe and take care as well. :)

There's a certain irony in the fact that more maturity is displayed on an ABDL forum than just about any other forum or social media site out there. And it's the kind of irony I love! Way to go, everyone. :)

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

There's a certain irony in the fact that more maturity is displayed on an ABDL forum than just about any other forum or social media site out there. And it's the kind of irony I love! Way to go, everyone. :)

The world needs more respectful dialogue right now and respect for people's points of view. The truly upsetting thing is that nothing we're doing here is beyond what normal human interaction should be, but given the amount of terribleness in people and an unwillingness to extend even the smallest bit of respect and compassion, it's not a surprise.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...