LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Plastic Pants Diaper Toy

pcdeezboy

lt would seem somehow, that over the these many years of being an Abdl person, l noticed that l have come to love the Feel and Smell of Vinyl or Plastic pants. And the same with disposables.. Especially over Diapers.l love the feel of them touching me anywhere..and especially on my nose, lips n face.And when they have that MMmm smell, it can be an extremely exciting, blissful and heavenly sensation and experience for me and somehow triggers "Good" Baby feelings and memories in me..Soo..l took some cloth diapers and stuffed them into several pairs of plastic pants(pink n white) and put them in some soft white jammie bottoms with the plastic puffed out of them to make a wonderful Plastic Diaper rubbing Toy..l spread first a little "Baby" diaper Lotion over them, then sprinkle some of my favorite smelling Baby Powder on them and Viola!..l have the most Wonderful Divinely, Sweet smelling, stuffed Plastic Pants Baby Diaper Toy to Wubbbb.. all over my Diapers(l Love the feel and sound of Diaper filled plastic or vinyl pants sliding or rubbing together), my Tummy or anywhere else..Perfect for Baby Diaper  play and role play, when you don't have a like minded partner..Anyone else have some fav's?..:)

photo(12).JPG

photo.JPG

Archived