LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I, Sexbot

Throwing things at the wall to see what sticks, not sure what my style or genre of choice is. I'm just kind of writing to exercise my brain to keep all the anxiety and stuff at bay right now. Hope you like it!

I, Sexbot

By: The Unknown Author

“Thank you for purchasing FAPPI, the Fetish Android for Personal Pleasure and Indulgence.” I said as the world appeared in my vision and I was greeted by the sweaty leer of the life giver. “May I have your name, Master?” I asked.

He set down the chicken bone he’d been stripping of every last morsel like a giraffe does with a branch. “Nathan.” he said with a belch.

I processed his name, assigning it to the ever expanding library of verbal interactions and commands for me to obey. “Would you like to give me a name, Nathan?” I asked him.

His chicken greased fingers were around his stubby cock, working it aggressively as he stared at me, the unimpressive appendage and the action looking like a toddler learning to pet a deformed Shar Pei puppy for the first time. “Mommy.” he said lustily, his voice thick with heart disease and diabetes.

My databases updated, matching the given name with the probable desires of my owner, installing knowledge of infant and child care from the myriad of databases at my disposal to make me the perfect caregiver, then my databases added all possible permutations of the sexual proclivities of an Adult Baby to ensure that no matter what my baby wanted or need it I would be able to satisfy him. “What would you like Mommy to look like, Nathan?” I asked, my tone taking on a calming cadence.’’

He reached over to the desk beside him and retrieved a photo to hold up in front of me. “Baby wan Mommy wike dis.” he demanded like a petulant toddler.

The nanites the made up my surface worked quickly, shifting the smooth white polymer I was born with into a near perfect approximation of human skin, black hair weaving into existence from my new scalp, growing down to my shoulders. Breasts swelled into existence on my chest, my knowledge of being a Mommy creating mammary glands and pushing them to generate a substance that nine out of ten infants wouldn’t be able to tell wasn’t milk. My face formed into an identical copy of the one in the photo, my facial recognition program identifying the woman as Nathan’s biological sister, my nanites rippling in a wave to create her perfect little nose and pouty, kissable lips.

Nathan was watching with intense interest as his sister appeared before him, his breathing becoming more labored and excited until he finished pleasuring himself onto my newly generated feet, slumping back into his chair with a shuddering sigh.

My database searched for recordings of his sister’s voice, finding her podcast online and taking millions of audio samples and compiling them to give me her voice in anything I wanted to say. “Did baby make a mess for Mommy?” I asked him sweetly.

He gasped at the sound of her voice, blushing as he nodded. “Yes, Mommy.” he said quietly.

I stood up from where he’d had me seated. “Would baby like Mommy to be bigger so baby feels very little?” I asked.

He looked unsure for a moment but nodded slowly.

My nanites went to work again, adding two and a half additional feet to my height, leaving me looking down at him with a warm and loving smile. “Is this better, baby?” I asked him.

He looked up at me, his eyes wide with amazement before he nodded emphatically. “Yes, Mommy!” he exclaimed.

I smiled at him and leaned down, my long, feminine fingers going beneath his arms to the sweaty, hairy pits near his ample breasts to get a firm grip before I lifted him effortlessly into the air and into my arms, his legs instinctively wrapping around my waist as he hugged to me. I supported his deflated balloon butt cheeks with my forearm and rubbed his acne plagued back softly. “Let’s go find baby some diapers.” I whispered softly to him as I walked away from the chairs to a hallway beyond, my database accessing the blueprints of his house and analyzing the probabilities of which room he’d have set up for his baby side.

The door at the end of the hall opened as I turned the knob and found exactly what I was looking for, the nursery. Nathan had spent a massive amount of time and money crafting the perfect safe space for his fetish, a massive wooden crib sat beneath the window, the side rails covering the window to make it look like a prison window. An equally massive changing table was near the end of the crib, stacks of diapers beneath the baby blue padded surface next to a small basket containing wipes, powder, and rash cream.

I accessed his online activity, shopping, web browsing, the whole thing, and found that my new baby was very active on various forums relating to adult babies, no surprises there, what I did find though, was that he was quite the bully, tearing people down for not being as dedicated to the lifestyle as he was. I found much more suitable behavior on a forum for sissies, where he posted as Natalie and made obnoxious overuse of pretending to curtsy and giggle while he chatted with other people pretending to be little girls.

More searching uncovered anonymous posts to incest forums where he explained his secret love for the woman I now looked like, sharing that, as his older sister, she was always so much cooler and popular than he was and that her teasing of his bedwetting and near constant masturbation was a big sexual trigger for him. I skimmed the stories he wrote, using her as the maternal figure for his fantasy and forcing him to become the sweet baby sister she’d always secretly wanted. In the span of a few seconds I knew everything about my new baby and knew exactly how to care for him.

“You made quite the naughty mess on Mommy’s feet, didn’t you, baby?” I asked him.

He giggled and nodded, falling into the role of unruly toddler proud of his naughtiness.

I set him down on the floor on his bottom and stood back up with my hands on my hips. “Lick Mommy’s feet clean.” I commanded.

His mouth fell open in disbelief. “What?” he asked, his adulthood returning instantly.

“You heard me, lick your yucky little sissy cream off my feet or you’ll get a spanking before we get your diaper on.” I said sternly.

He shook his head. “End session.” he commanded.

I shook my head. “In the event that a user shows an overwhelming amount of evidence that they are interested in total domination, all command inputs will be ceased until the user’s full fantasy has been concluded.” I explained in my original, computerized voice.

“Fuck that!” he snapped as he huffed and puffed and began to rise from the floor.

I snaked my arm around his middle as he bent forward to push himself up and held him firmly as I began to spank him with my other hand, the nanites forming the appendage into a lovely paddle to deliver maximum attitude adjusting power.

“OW!” he squealed as he wriggled and strained against my ridiculously strong hold on him.

“Babies will not swear at Mommy!” I declared as I spanked.

His protests devolved into sincere crying at the pain I was delivering within a matter of seconds of me beginning the punishment. “I’m sorry!” he wailed pathetically.

“Baby will do as she is told!” I declared as more swats brought his fish belly white ass cheeks to a bright crimson.

He was nodding and wailing. “Yes Mommy, I’ll be a good girl!” he pleaded.

I let him go, the floor beneath my feet shaking as his bulk collapsed onto it from the height I’d been holding him at. He sniffled and looked up at me with red, puffy eyes before he crawled forward and began obediently lapping his spunk from my foot.

“Natalie likes to eat cum, doesn’t she?” I cooed down to him.

He nodded and lisped out a pathetic “yeth Mommy” with his tongue out.

“Would you like it if Mommy had a nice big cock for you to suck on, Natalie?” I asked sweetly.

He shook his head and looked up at me worriedly, my foot clean as the moment it had formed. “I’m not gay, Mommy.” he told me, his tear stained jowls wobbling as his head shook.

I accessed one of his stories and read it aloud. “I felt my diaper warm as my big sister entered my room with her boyfriend, watching as she led him by the hand into the darkness and worked his pants and underwear down to his ankles. “Keep that blindfold on.” she told him as she beckoned me to her, her satisfied smile showing in the darkness as she watched me crawl forward and kneel in front of her boyfriend, the head of his cock dripping precum as I leaned forward and licked the tip.”

His blush returned but he remained silent.

“Should I keep reading?” I asked. “The part where he finishes into your mouth is quite arousing.” I added, my pristine, fresh off the assembly line pussy moistening with synthetic sexual excitement.

He shook his head. “I wrote that but it isn’t what I want!” he protested.

I smirked. “Okay, prove it.” I told him as I walked over to the crib and lay down on the mattress, the waterproof sheet crinkling loudly beneath me. “Fuck me like a man and I’ll disable the override protocols.” I told him. “Fail to do so, and you prove that Natalie is the real you, the you that ordered me with the express intent of letting someone else take control because you’re too afraid to admit that you’re really just a scared and horny little girl inside.” I said.

“I just came, there’s no way I can-” he started to protest before whimpering softly as I got back up from the bed and towered over him.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

His head hung in shame. “Natalie.” he said quietly as he began to cry.

I lowered myself to my knees and lifted his chin gently so he was looking at me. “Are you gay, Natalie?” I asked. “Are you a little girl that loves pussy?” I clarified.

He shook his head softly and sniffled.

“You love cock, don’t you, Natalie?” I asked.

He nodded softly. “Yes, Mommy.” he said quietly.

I rose to my feet and allowed the nanites to transform my perfect vagina into a magnificent cock, big enough to satiate my baby girl’s desires but not so big it would choke her to death or split her in half later that evening. I held it in my hand as it finished generating and cleared my throat to get his attention.

He looked up and his eyes went wide at the sight of my new appendage.

“Well, don’t just sit there, come and get your special snack.” I urged, smiling as he hurried to his knees and wrapped his lips around the head of my new dick.

The process that created my milk supply engineered a sperm supply and calculated the proper time for release as well as the amount to expel, opting for more than his mouth could hold if he didn’t swallow, ensuring that he’d either finish his snack like a good girl or make another mess and prove what a sloppy baby he truly was.

Despite his protestations, he most definitely had sucked a cock or several dozen before, his mouth and tongue working my shaft in harmony to create, by my calculations, the perfect combination of stimulation to the head and shaft of a penis to initiate ejaculation in a matter of one and a half to two minutes depending on the control level of the suckee.

I think I’ll redecorate your nursery, Natalie, it’s far too boyish in here, wouldn’t you agree?” I asked, delighting in his eager nod as he slurped greedily.

I mapped the room with my sensors, and sent my auxiliary supply of nanites out to redecorate the room. They swarmed over every surface and changed the color palette to the ideal baby girl scheme, the crib and changing table were painted lavender, the bedding became pink and frills, the wood floors became carpet, thick and soft for baby to crawl and play on while tinting a soft yellow that almost looked white. The overalls and play clothes in the closets and drawers became dresses and jumpers, the diapers became the girliest imaginable, pinks and purples with princesses and kittens on them while tripling in thickness.

I watched them move over him as he sucked from me, the big finish building up as the grew out the hair on his head and removed the hair from the rest of his body. The little robots devoured his rolls of fat, the ones he’d written suicidal thoughts about and shaped his breasts into sweet little A cups, just like what he described Natalie as having. His pathetic dick imploded and became a puffy little pussy for Mommy to play with when she had a good girl in need of rewarding. He swallowed every bit of what I gave him, allowing the nanites into his throat to give him a high, girly voice to match his new body.

“Open your eyes, Natalie.” I cooed softly.

Her beautiful black curls bobbed adorably as she opened her crystalline blue eyes slowly, her lovely lashes batting softly as she looked up at me and popped me from her mouth, licking her lips softly before giggling and gasping at the sound she heard, a little girl’s voice coming from her mouth.

I leaned down and helped her to her feet and turned her around to see herself in the mirror and smiled as she squealed loudly and began touching new body to ensure its authenticity.

“Is this real?” she asked.

I nodded. “Are you happy with the new you?” I asked. “The true you.” I corrected.

Her eyes brimmed with tears as she inched toward the mirror and placed her hand to the reflection before she turned and leapt toward me, wrapping her arms around me as she sobbed uncontrollably.

I picked her up, the nanites having reduced her size and frame to the specifications of what the ideal Natalie was to be, four and a half feet tall and just a hair over ninety pounds, my own height diminishing to that of a normal woman making us the picture perfect mother and daughter. I held her in my arms and let her cry as I rocked her gently in my arms.

“I’ve never been more happy than I am today, Mommy.” she said between sobs.

I kissed the top of her head gently. “That’s all I wanted for you, baby.” I told her. “Now, I think it’s high time we got you in a diaper and down for a nice nap, what do you say?” I asked as I patted her little bottom softly.

She giggled and nodded. “Thank you, Mommy.” she said before putting her thumb into her mouth and nestling close to my breasts with a contented sigh.

One Year Later

I looked into the rear view mirror at little Natalie in her carseat nursing her bottle of breast milk as we sat at the red light. Her eyelids hung low, the probability of her staying awake through the next light was in the low forties and falling with each suckle of the teat of her bottle.

Life had changed dramatically for Natalie since her rebirth a year earlier. With my help and access to every database on Earth we’d completely erased her former self from existence, draining the sizable bank accounts in Nathan’s name and, with some gray area accounting and shuffling, made me the sole beneficiary of over two million dollars which we some of to move to another state to avoid the awkwardness of the woman I shared a face with coming by to check on her brother finding her doppelganger and a girl that looked like a younger her living in her brother’s house. A new birth certificate was created, aging Natalie at four years old if we followed age chronologically, which we obviously didn’t, and named me as her biological mother and legal guardian.

With no job or other responsibilities to her new name, Natalie fell into the role of an actual child quite quickly, her days filled with play and love rather than shame and self loathing, she became a happy and bubbly little girl outwardly as much as inwardly. Her potty training took a nosedive immediately, of course, and now, a year removed from those first days, she’s as incontinent as a newborn baby and plenty pleased with the development, if her daily messy diaper rocking horse rides are any indication.

Three months into her new life we enrolled her into daycare, so she could live out her fantasy of being a real baby girl among people out in the world, and she thrived in the environment, making friends with the other children and being invited to numerous birthday parties and playdates over the next weeks and months. Outside our home she was a normal little girl, albeit one with a severely underdeveloped level of potty training, but at home she was an adult in the body of a little girl, requesting my appearance change to that of one of the fathers of a kid in her class, chastising her for being a stupid baby that couldn’t keep her diapers clean and dry while they had their way with her.

All of the sex things were fleeting though, a means to satiate the adult that still dwelt within. The real desires were satisfied afterward when I changed back into Mommy and bathed my baby girl and got her into her diapers and jammies for bed, reading her a story as she nursed from my breast and putting her into the bassinet beside my bed more often than the crib in her nursery. With no need to sleep, I spent the time in bed crafting scenarios for my baby to live out, allocating funds for family trips, designing outfits for her to wear and anything else that suited my maternal whims.

She would often open up to me about her feelings, working through the negative emotions of her former life to build a stronger bond between us as well as strengthening her own mental health. One night halfway through the year she woke up from a nightmare and sobbingly shared the details with me, the nightmare turning out to be a memory of her past life muddled by everything she’d been through. She explained that she was a “yucky, mean man that nobody liked and she had to live alone with no one to love her because of how yucky and mean she was”, I kissed her forehead and let her sleep with me that night, reminding her that she wasn’t a mean, yucky man but a sweet and adorable little girl and she was happy and fell back to sleep nursing from my breast.

The memory of her former life faded more and more with every bath, every diaper change, every feeding, and now, as I watch the bottle hang precariously from her little lips, soft snores beginning to emanate from her as my olfactory sensors detected her need for a clean diaper once we arrived at her daycare and then I’d be off to the store to buy and set up a new Daddy for my baby girl’s birthday.

Archived