LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Memories

pcdeezboy

l have so many, now wonderful, memories of my Diapers and Plastic pants.The way they they sounded and smelled(and the Baby powder and baby  lotion) when my father first took them out of the package on the night l was told l "Would be put Back into Diapers and plastic pants at night" like a baby Again, because l could not stop Soaking my bed and pj's most every night, and getting caught taking my brother's Diapers  from him in the night and soaking them so it looked like "l" didn't wet that night,several times. Even after l had been previously potty trained at age two and a half or so..And now at 4, l was being returned, in my mind, to Babyhood Again!...:(..l remember being Sooo sad and, somehow so excited..And then, finally after fussing and crying for as long as l could get away with..l was put on the floor, on diapers, already laid out for me..two or three of them were firmly put on me and pulled up, pinned and tucked, and then my legs were lifted and the plastic pants were finally pulled down then up over my thick cloth baby diapers..Oh No! this coud'nt be..my legs were put down and Dad told me to stand up!..As my little brother and my older sister,teasing me and giggling,, watched me ,still weeping,stand up in my brand new shiny,thick "Baby Diapers and Plastic pants..l could Feel them thickly spreading my legs apart, puffed my jammies out and made me walk like a "Real Baby". l felt as though l had had my Will "broken" just then.. and after Everyone had veiwed me completely,l did get to pull up my jammies on over my brand new baby diapers..As l pulled them up, as well as when the plastic pants were pulled on over my diapers, my new pp immediately made a soft crinkling and swishing sound and especially when l walked,as they rubbed against my jammies.. l could also feel it in my tummy, in a new,strange and exciting way, as l had begun to feel while wearing my brother's diapers and pp..to this day, l can't quite explain .. and when l had to go to bed early, in my bed... l somehow, found myself playing like a Baby..rubbing my Diapees  and plastic pants, lifting my my legs up and down and squishing them between my legs, drooling and acting like a new" Diaper baby" all night long.. and woke up in them totally soaked and feeling so babyish and ashamed..:(.!!!..And l can certainly remember how my new Baby Diapees Smelled when l woke up in them soaked.After awhile l continued to play"New Diapee Baby" games in them.. squishing and cooing and feeling Sooo good and warm n wet in them..As tough l had always Wanted this..l didn't know at the time why l was Rubbing my diapers and soft n crinkly plastic pants,(but l found out later).. and it somehow felt oddly natural that l had helplessly and non intentionally Soaked them, on that previous life changing night of wonder, self realization and blissful discovery...more true tales later... and thanks to ALL of you Sweet Diaper Babies for joining the Club..Let's All have some fun and l hope we can share lot's memories and fantasies of our own Sweet diaper smells n dreams..Pleeeez feel free to write Any or All of your ABDL Diaper related, hearts desires, joys, dreams, memories and experiences!..Diapee Joy to ALL..!..:)

l will soon have more on this, All too true tale..:)

Well, the Diapering and what I considered to be, My "Re-Babyfication" continued, as I could Not seem to stop "soaking" and often soaking through my 2 or 3 cloth baby diapers and 1 pair of plastic pants at nite...And most every nite, I might say, much to my Parents ever growing dismay and frustration. Bless their hearts. They were pretty young(20's) then, and not really getting on well with each other. I can remember my Mom saying to me, Comfortingly, that first nite being put back into "Baby diapers", as I was still sobbing looking down at my new diapers"It won't be so bad". Alas..it Was, somewhat comforting at the time..

Archived