LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Role Playing Experience

I recently engaged in some consensual, non-sexual ABDL role playing with a very close friend of mine. It was a special experience that involved a lot of trust. I have only ever told four people about my ABDL side so this was a big step for me. I guess I'm writing about it now because there aren't a lot of people in my life whom I can share this good news with.

I am also wondering what the experiences of other people have been in regards to role playing. (Some people here seem to do it quite regularly with their partners!) How does it make you feel, emotionally and psychologically? Are there conflicting emotions such as feeling simultaneously embarassed and humiliated while also feeling loved and cared for? (Seems like that might be par for the course!) 

As I said, my experience was very positive. And yet, I was surprised that it almost seemed to induce an altered state of consciousness, like being slightly drunk. Some people in the BDSM community talk about "sub-space" as if it were a drug that was clouding their minds. I'm not sure if what I experienced was "sub-space" or not. I found myself realizing in my conscious mind that it was all a game of playing pretend but subconsciously feeling like it was all very real. I never actually believed I was a child... but the line between reality and role playing did feel like it was blurring in my own mind once or twice during the experience. So that was certainly intense.

All in all, I would say it was an amazing experience and I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful and open minded friend who was willing to role play with me! Tell me about all of your experiences?  

@NewGuy20, I feel like I may have experienced a similar (but different) feeling from time to time, not related to AB roleplaying but still a sensation nonetheless.  When I've been thrown into an unexpected situation that I didn't know how to react to and I get the tingling, numbness over my body, sort of hairs standing on end feeling that sort of is pleasurable.  The feeling wears off quickly and I suspect it's a hormonal surge that was originally intended to warn humans of a potential fight/flight situation.

If a tingly numb sensation is what you were feeling, it might be similar to what I'm referring.  Frankly, if I could get the "hair on ends" feeling anytime I did an AB roleplay, I'd be doing it a LOT. :)  The sensation I'm referring to could become addictive (to me anyway).