LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scab Blocking My Urethra

I have been diagnosed with IC about 5 months ago. I had a bleeding episode a little longer than a week ago, no UTIs though (thank god) . Well last night about 6pm I went to change into a dry diaper. Then close to bed time I was getting ready for bed and I went to change again and I noticed that I was dry. Not thinking anything about being dry considering that thats happen before I thought no point in wasting a perfectly dry diaper and I just kept what I was wearing on and went to bed. About 6am it hit me like a explosion. Bam! I was peeing. My diaper never had a chance It was full and my bed pad was soaked and I thought my penis was on fire. I found this scab in my diaper so I collected it and called my doctor. He got me in right away. He said that it was a scab from my bleeding a week or so ago. It must of block you urethra and prevented you from voiding until it built enough presser to push it out. the scab had irritated my urethra on its way out thus why my penis hurts and it hurts as more urine comes out. He said that will pass after a while. Anyone else have this happen to them. Darndest thing I have ever seen and my bladder hurts to from being distended. The doc said I should of cath my self before going to bed, but I never even thought I had a problem.

Diaper Mike

I have been diagnosed with IC about 5 months ago. I had a bleeding episode a little longer than a week ago, no UTIs though (thank god) . Well last night about 6pm I went to change into a dry diaper. Then close to bed time I was getting ready for bed and I went to change again and I noticed that I was dry. Not thinking anything about being dry considering that thats happen before I thought no point in wasting a perfectly dry diaper and I just kept what I was wearing on and went to bed. About 6am it hit me like a explosion. Bam! I was peeing. My diaper never had a chance It was full and my bed pad was soaked and I thought my penis was on fire. I found this scab in my diaper so I collected it and called my doctor. He got me in right away. He said that it was a scab from my bleeding a week or so ago. It must of block you urethra and prevented you from voiding until it built enough presser to push it out. the scab had irritated my urethra on its way out thus why my penis hurts and it hurts as more urine comes out. He said that will pass after a while. Anyone else have this happen to them. Darndest thing I have ever seen and my bladder hurts to from being distended. The doc said I should of cath my self before going to bed, but I never even thought I had a problem.

Diaper Mike

No, but I had a flood when I passed my kidney stone. Only difference was screaming in agony the entire time as it SLOWLY tore it's way through.

I'm a bit dissapointed that I can scream bloody murder for at LEAST 30 minutes in an apartment building without so much as somebody knocking on my door to make sure I wasn't dying. God, nothing has ever sucked so bad in my entire life. What was worse was the second stone, cause I could recognize the hours of soreness being an indicator that life was about to suck again.

It's like having an attacker just tap you with a baseball bat for hours, knowing he's going to beat the fuck out of you any minute.