LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishing a Servant (Fate/Apocrypha Fiction)

Author's Note: I wrote this as a commission for someone named Viewre on DeviantArt. I'm not personally familiar with the Fate/Apocrypha anime except for the wiki pages and couple minutes of clips I watched as research for this story, but Viewre seemed pleased with the result. 

Astolfo yelped more in surprise than pain as he was dragged backwards by his braided ponytail, feet skipping on the floor as he struggled to stay upright. “H-hey!”

“That’s enough out of you!” Celenike snapped, her fingers latched onto his hair in an iron grasp. “You thought you would choose that… thing over me and get away with it?”

There was little he could do, and no good answer to that question, but Astolfo tried to stay positive. As they stopped for a moment, he regained his footing. “Master, I won’t do it again!”

She had only stopped dragging him down the hall so she could unlock a door, and once it was open, Celenike threw him inside and stepped in after. “A servant betraying his master,” she mused, locking the door. “I’ll have you know, I’ve been given permission to punish you for your misbehavior.”

The room was small, with a rolling fire in the hearth, a few chairs, and a table. A chest sat by the wall, with a pitcher of wine and a tray of cups should they get thirsty. The thick stone walls would mute out any sound, not that he’d have anyone coming to his rescue anyways. Whatever Celenike was planning on doing to her servant, he was helpless to stop her.

Astolfo faced his master, smiling, his voice as high and chipper as ever. “Well, okay! If that’s what you think is best.”

It was the wrong response. Celenike’s eyes flashed with murderous rage and she crossed the room to get to his side, picked him up by the scruff of his cloak, and carried the Rider to a chair, letting his legs kick and flail for footing.

Using his braid as a handhold, Celenike sat down in a chair, pulled Astolfo over her waist, and ripped away the layers of armor and fabric that were concealing his backside, tearing the fabric and tossing it to the ground. He squirmed, but her grip on his hair tightened and the servant fell still.

Sliding a finger under the band of his underwear, Celenike pulled, snapping the fabric and discarding the garment, exposing him completely, leaving nothing between his delicate parts and her lap. “We’ll see if you’ll be so disobedient after this!”

Celenike brought her hand down on his ass, hard, skipping any warm up. She wanted this to hurt. Astolfo’s entire body jumped at the impact, but there was no whimper of pain or discomfort from the little knight.

She raised her hand and struck again, spanking with brutal force and leaving a handprint on his exposed cheeks. Still, there was no reaction, and she redoubled her efforts.

Hand moving fast, punctuating each word with a hard swat across his cheeks and thighs, Celenike cried, “This is what you get for choosing that Homunculus over me!”

Astolfo reacted, but only in a purely physical way, his body rocking in her lap against the force of every impact. She kept up the spanking, raining down blows across his backside, turning his skin from pale tan to bright pink to a deep red, the sound of each swat echoing in the room like a gunshot.

Minutes passed, and her hand was starting to hurt, but she finally got a reaction out of him and felt a surge of vindictive success. Astolfo wriggled on her lap, discomfort plain.

“Are you done?” he asked, kicking his legs a little bit. “My feet are falling asleep, and I really think I’ve learned my lesson!”

“Aaaah!” Celenike roared in anger, shoving the Rider off her lap and sending him tumbling to the ground. “What is wrong with you?”

Standing, his feet a little wobbly, Astolfo rubbed at his backside, naked between his waist and his knees and not seeming to mind. “Nothing! I feel fine.”

Celenike’s anger built more, but hurting Astolfo wasn’t going to do anything to calm her down. She wanted revenge, she wanted to punish the insolent servant for daring to put anyone else before herself, but he was simply too resilient for any sort of physical punishment. She could run spikes through his hands and leave him in a cell indefinitely, and he’d probably just be bored as a result.

She glared at him, but the dirty look had no more effect than the spanking. He still wore his immutable smile, still seemed perpetually cheerful. He was warming his hands by holding them against his thighs, completely unconcerned by the bruises she’d left.

Her eyes drifted to the space between his legs, and she got a new idea.

Tracing a finger over the runes marked against the back of her hand, Celenike considered the best way to enact her plan. If she wanted to humiliate Astolfo, to really demonstrate what happened when her servant rejected her, she couldn’t just punish him once and be done with it. She’d have to make an example of him.

And, if she did it right, Astolfo would soon be begging Celenike for the sorts of attention he’d denied her.

“Astolfo,” she snapped, getting his attention, vindictive fire flickering in her eyes.

He beamed at her, showing his teeth. “Yes, master! Do you want to spank me again?”

Celenike focused on the Command Seals she had over him, channeling the enormous power that came with her status as Astolfo’s master. There were so many humiliating orders she could give him, instructions that he’d have no choice but to obey, but she wanted something that would last longer.

Expending one of her seals, she told her disobedient servant, “Become weak.”

Astolfo blinked in surprise, his smile flickering in confusion for a moment as the magic of the seal took effect. Then, like flipping a switch, his strength, his durability, all the resistance to pain that made him such an asset on the battlefield vanished.

She felt a surge of sadistic glee as her servant’s smile vanished. Pain made his knees buckle, the lasting aches of her spanking all hitting him at once, and his eyes began to fill with tears.

Celenike gloated as Astolfo whimpered, finally cowed by the first piece of his punishment. The little mewling whimpers of discomfort as he sat on the cold stone floor were almost enough to sate her vengeance. Watching her servant be reduced to a moaning mess was satisfying in a way that she rarely got to experience.

She took a step towards Astolfo and crouched down, grinning in his face as he sniffled. “Are you sorry, yet, servant?”

Astolfo clamped his eyes shut, wiped at his nose with a hand, and took a deep breath. This level of pain was more intense than anything he’d felt before, something he had no frame of reference to deal with. Still, even if he’d lost his strength, he wasn’t helpless. He visibly took control of himself, wiped at his eyes, and forced another smile.

“Yes I am, master!” he said, forcing a chipper tone.

“No!” Celenike shouted. If he could get over it that quickly, then he’d barely serve as an example at all. A thought flashed through her mind, the desire to take him back over her knee and spank him ‘till he couldn’t possibly work through the pain, but that was shortsighted. She could hurt him, but he’d heal from that. What she needed was pure, complete humiliation.

Besides, she had a plan for this.

Standing, she picked up her servant by the hair, lifting him onto the table and laying him down face-up. Tearing more strips from his clothing, walked to the head of the table, grabbing his hands, binding them to the table legs.

She repeated the process with his feet, tying them snugly down. The restraints would have been easy to break out of if Astolfo had been at his full strength, but as weak as he was, there was little he could do but look at her with uncertainty and a touch of terror.

Terror was good. Celenike appreciated the terror.

Pulling back her hair, she stepped up onto the table, straddling her helpless Rider. Leaning her head forward, she ran her tongue up his body, tasting Astolfo’s sweat and fear, feeling his body tremble beneath her.

Her tongue traced a line up to his mouth, and she pulled at his hair and forced him into a deep kiss. She held it until he was breathless, then pulled away, whispering, “Try and walk away from me this time, servant.”

Astolfo locked his gaze with her, and Celenike was delighted to see his eyes widen as her other hand reached down, toying with the tip of his cock. He gave a little gasp of pleasure as her gloves played over him, teasing her servant up until he became hard in her hand.

Leaning in, she bit his lip, and the sound as he moaned into her mouth was pure music. Sitting up, she ran her fingers up and down the shaft, slowly, barely touching, playing him like an instrument.

Lifting her skirt, Celenike shifted to her side and slipped her panties down her leg, getting them out of the way so that she could ride her Rider.

Sliding into him, feeling his cock inside her, felt almost as good as hearing his gasps of pleasure. Grinning wickedly down at him, she said, “Such a little thing, but I can make it work.”

Astolfo tried to respond, but as she rocked her hips forward, all he said was, “A-ah!”

Master atop servant, Celenike rolled her body back and forth, sliding up and down, moving slowly and sensually. She wanted to take him fully, but more important than a bit of brief pleasure was Astolfo’s torment. She could have her fun later.

“Do you still want your little homunculus?” she asked. “Do you want him over me?”

“N-no, I- Mmm!” Astolfo whimpered, as she increased the rhythm to interrupt his words.

“I didn’t hear that,” Celenike insisted, slowing for a moment so that he could speak. “Who do you want?”

“I w-want y- yu- haah!” Again, she interrupted him with sensation, sliding herself up and down his shaft.

Forcing patience, Celenike pulled herself up, off him, ending the sensation as quickly as it started. Astolfo gasped, wriggling his hips in search of her, but she moved away too quickly and left him with nothing.

Running the tips of her gloves along his thighs, she showed her servant an amused grin and directed her gaze at his trembling cock. “You didn’t think I’d let you finish, did you?” She teased.

Astolfo looked at her, the desperation in his expression all the gratification that she needed. “P-please!”

“After betraying me?” she asked, feigning shock. “After rejecting me, you think I’d take pity on such a tiny, useless thing?” She touched him, running one finger around the tip in slow, sensual circles that made his back arch in pleasure.

She kept up at it, repeating the motion for most of a minute, an artist at work. Astolfo wriggled and moaned, held down by his restraints, unable to contribute to the pleasure in any way. If Celenike didn’t wish it, he didn’t get to feel it.

Without warning, she stopped, slid off the table, and stood over him. “Don’t go anywhere, servant. I’m not done with you yet.”

“N-no!” he begged, but she walked to the end of the room and out of his line of vision.

Celenike knelt over the chest, opening it, looking through the toys and supplies she’d prepared for herself. She had plenty of options, but selected only a few, deciding the course that Astolfo’s humiliation would take.

Looking back over her shoulder, she saw Astolfo still trembling, rock hard and struggling desperately to resume the pleasure. If she had any sympathy in her, she’d have almost felt guilty, but as it was all she felt was satisfaction at seeing her servant reduced to such a state.

Still, it was going to be a problem if he stayed at full mast, so after selecting her toys of choice, Celenike picked up the pitcher of chilled wine. Strutting back to the tableside, she grinned at him.

“Servant, are you sorry yet?”

He nodded, eyes damp with desperate, frustrated tears. “Yes!”

In response, she tipped the pitcher over him, pouring cold wine between his legs. The effects were instant. Astolfo yelped and mewled in discomfort, and the cold made him shrivel up to almost nothing.

Her hands moved swiftly once she had her opportunity. Taking his flaccid cock in one hand, she slid a steel cage over it, made with metal bands that would be easy to reach through but which would keep him contained and unable to grow fully hard.

Astolfo hadn’t stopped whimpering from the sudden cold before she had the cage in place, and with a turn of a key, she locked it in place.

“There,” she announced, fingers teasing between the bars of the cage. Astolfo started to grow, but the rigid metal kept him contained, holding him back. “It was too little to be useful, anyways. Now, you won’t even try to waste time playing with yourself.”

“N-noooo,” Astolfo cried, his voice quiet and full of dismay. “P-please, master, don’t-”

Celenike pressed her fingernails into his thigh, squeezing hard enough for them to leave marks even through her gloves. “I don’t think you understand,” she said, holding up the key. “The decision isn’t up to you. The only way you’ll ever get to take off that cage is if I say so.”

Astolfo fell silent, but his frustrated tears were all the satisfaction that Celenike needed. Now, for the next step.

Holding a small knife in her hand, she walked along the edge of the table, tracing the blade along her servant’s dress. The clothes cut smoothly, and as she got up to his neck, she made two slits in the fabric that held the girly garment in place and ripped it away, leaving his chest bare.

She would let him keep his cloak, and his boots, but the centerpiece of his outfit was going to see some changes.

Walking down to stand by his feet, she raised an eyebrow. “You know, your cock is just so small, it looks like a baby’s, and we both know you want it to spurt everywhere and make such a mess. I think we need to do something about that.”

“Huh?” Astolfo asked, uncertainly. “I don’t understand.”

Rather than ease his confusion by explaining, Celenike slapped the inside of his thigh, where it was still red and tender. He yelped, and she ordered, “Lift your ass up off the table.”

Afraid to disobey, he did as he was told, pushing up with his elbows and legs. She let him stay like that for a minute, knees trembling, then slid the main feature of his new wardrobe between his legs.

He made an uncertain noise as he felt the thick, rustling material slide beneath him. Looking up from his bound position, he tried to peer between his legs, but all he could see from his vantage point was the cage he’d been trapped in. “Huh?”

Celenike smirked, taking a jar of scented powder and sprinkling it liberally between his thighs and over his cage. The smell of the perfumed baby powder made her servant sneeze with an adorable, high-pitched “A-choo!” and as she started rubbing the cool powder into his skin, turning his sore, reddened thighs white.

Around the cage she gave special attention, her fingers slipping beneath the steel to work in the powder, making her servant strain against the metal as her attentions made his body react. As he mumbled in weak protest, she pulled her fingers away, delighting in his desperation.

With the baby powder liberally coating him, she folded the diaper over, holding it in place with two fingers while she pulled the single large tape on each side into place. The padding was thick and bulky, and it forced his legs to part a little bit as she ensured it was snug and tight. Once the diaper was safely secured around her servant’s body, she stood back, admiring the bright blush that had spread over Astolfo’s face.

“A- a-” he stammered.

“Say it,” she beamed down at him. “What are you wearing?”

“A diaper…” he mumbled. “B-but-”

“Get used to it,” she said, pressing a hand into the front of his diaper and squeezing, making the plastic front rustle.

“I don’t need diapers,” he said, the protest weak.

Celenike chuckled sadistically. “Oh? We’ll see about that.”

He had no response but to watch in alarm as she stepped back, preparing a curse and repeating the appropriate incantation. “The Crests of the Icecolle family hereby command: This oath shall become a commandment and bind the target without exception.”

Her servant couldn’t have known what her plan was, but he recognized that she was working a curse. In alarm, he tried to pull free from his bindings, weak arms struggling uselessly against his bindings. It wouldn’t have helped him any if he had, but she was more than happy to watch him squirm.

“To the servant of Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillenia, Astolfo: His desperation shall be bound to his needs, so that one leads to the other, for all eternity.”

With that, the curse was unleashed, binding him with the geis. Astolfo let out a gasp as the magic overtook him, sinking into his body with irrevocable magic. He expected some instant reaction, but for the moment, nothing happened except that his expression grew more anxious.

A few seconds passed, and then a few more, then Astolfo raised his head and looked down at his diaper as though he expected it to bite him. “Huh?”

“You don’t understand?” Celenike asked, stalking around the table like a predator, leaning over him so that she loomed above her servant’s face. “Would you like a demonstration?”

“N-naah!” he started, but his protest was interrupted when she pulled back on his braid and pressed her lips into his, running her tongue over his teeth. As much as he’d built him up into a state of frustration, the simple, forceful kiss was enough to make him moan between her lips, and the sound of his moan was accompanied by a sudden hiss from between his legs.

His eyes widened in surprise as the geis took effect, feeding on his arousal and draining his bladder. Celenike’s eyes flashed wickedly and she nipped at his lip with her teeth before standing.

“This is what you get for your disloyalty,” she told him, fingers tracing down his chest as she paced down the table. “Every time your tiny, useless cock strains against your cage, every time you even think about touching yourself, you’ll fill up your diapers like a pathetic, helpless little baby.”

“N-no!” Astolfo whimpered, not wanting to believe it. “N-nyah!”

Celenike pressed her hand into the front of his diaper, pressing the damp padding into him and rubbing her palm in a circle, eliciting moans, and a second dribble of urine making the front of his diaper swell more.

“Now, tell me you’re sorry,” she said, her hand still resting on his diaper, threatening to tease him more.

“I’m sorry,” Astolfo assured her.

She raised an eyebrow. “Do you still want to help that homunculus?”

He shook his head emphatically. “N-no, master.”

“Have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes!”

An evil grin crossed Celenike’s face. He was putty in her hands and they both knew it. She could have her fun, now, taking advantage while he was in no state to walk away, but there was still one more thing she wanted to do first.

Reaching across him, she began untying the knots that held her servant down. There was still a folded piece of clothing at the foot of the table, between his legs, but he couldn’t see it over the bulk of his diaper, not until she untied his hands and had him sit up.

“Get dressed,” she ordered, pointing at the clothing. At first glance, it looked like his usual clothes, and for a moment his expression brightened. No doubt he assumed he’d at least be able to conceal his diaper, hide it from the other servants beneath his dress.

As he got to unsteady feet and unfolded the garment, though, his bright expression turned to dismay. The dress was similar to what Astolfo normally wore, but it was cut almost a foot shorter, and the gold that went around his neck was tighter, more snug, and with a ring welded to the front.

“Huh?” he said, confused.

“You didn’t think I wouldn’t want to show you off, did you?” Celenike taunted. “I want all the other servants to see exactly what happens when they step out of line. You’re useless to me as a Rider, now, but I can still make you worthwhile if your pathetic state keeps everyone else in line.”

Astolfo looked down, where his old clothes were cut to tatters, regret plain. “If… if you say so.”

She watched with evident glee as he set aside his cloak to don the new dress, pulling it over his head and tugging his long, pink braid through. Looking down, he tugged at the hem, but no matter how much he stretched it, it didn’t even cover the waistband of his diaper, let alone the plainly sodden padding around his crotch.

As he pulled his cloak back over his shoulders, Celenike stepped up to him, hands around his neck, snapping the latch on the collar. It locked into place, tight around his neck, a constant reminder to Astolfo that he was her property.

While he examined his new clothes and experimented with pulling his cloak around his body to hide the sodden diaper, Celenike retrieved the leash, a three foot length of pink leather that matched his hair.

Stepping close, pressing her body against his, she whispered in his ear, “Who’s your master?”

“Y-you are,” he said, and Celenike was delighted to hear a quiet hiss as he dribbled into his diaper in response to her touch. Knowing that she could turn him on with just a touch and a few words made Celenike thrill with the sense of domination.

Gripping Astolfo’s lead tightly, she stepped back and pulled, forcing him to bend slightly and follow. The thick, swollen padding between his legs made him waddle, butt sticking out as he struggled to keep up with her fast, long strides.

As weak as he was, she could have dragged him along, but she kept her pace at a speed where he could just barely stay upright, with much rustling and squelching along the way. Throwing open the door, she pulled him into the hallway.

Her servant yelped as she pulled hard on the leash, pulling him along. “W-where are we going?” he asked, unable to even try and cover up his diaper as he waddled after her.

“I called a little meeting,” Celenike said. “To talk about the insubordination problem.”

“Who’s going to be there?” her servant asked. “Some other servants?”

“Oh, sure, some other servants,” she said, slowing down and looking over her shoulder so she could watch his face. “All the other servants, in fact, and the other masters… I asked everyone to be there.”

Astolfo whimpered, face turning bright red. He looked down at his diaper, then back up at her, the gravity of the situation dawning on him. Everyone was about to see.

“N-no, please!” he started. “I’m sorry, master, I won’t do it ag-aaah!”

She jerked on the lead, walking faster than ever down the hall, looking forward as she strutted along. “I know you’ve learned the price of betrayal, but I can’t let anyone else think they can get away with it.”

He resisted her pull, but she was stronger than him by far. He was powerless to resist being dragged forward, mortified that someone would come down the hallways and see what was sagging around his waist.

They reached an open meeting room and she tugged on the lead one last time, pulling him through the doors. Celenike heard him squeak in relief when he saw that the room was empty, but it was no surprise to her. She’d gotten there early on purpose.

Walking him across the room, she pulled her servant to a raised platform, clipping the far end of his leash to the ground. The leash was a little shorter than he was, and it forced him to bend over in a submissive stance.

Astolfo started to pull his cloak over his diaper, but Celenike was having none of it. Slapping the back of his diaper, she snapped, “If you try and hide, I’ll make you personally tell everyone what you’re wearing, servant. This is your fault. Show it off.”

Meekly, he pulled his cloak back, displaying his yellowed diaper to the empty room.

Celenike smiled, showing her teeth, and pulled up a seat at the table in front of her prize. Now, she just had to wait.

When she’d asked for this meeting, she’d been planning on displaying Astolfo’s beaten, spanked body, but now she had something far better. Many servants wouldn’t be threatened by pain, but humiliation went a lot further.

She didn’t have to wait long. Servants, legendary warriors all of them, started to trickle in. They were all surprised to see Astolfo, but they didn’t know the half of it. Other masters came in, and Celenike smiled at them, more than happy to show off what she’d done to her insolent Rider.

As the room filled up, the blush on Astolfo’s face grew deeper and deeper, shame turning his face cherry red. Even then, though, he was too scared of retribution to hide his diaper.

He had learned to be obedient, finally. Now, finally, Celenike could have her fun.

As the room grew packed, she pushed up from her seat, flashing a sadistic smile at Astolfo before turning to address the room.

“Some of you already know, my Rider tried to aid a homunculus, against my express orders. I called you here so that you could see exactly what happens when my servant is disobedient.”

Strolling over to him, Celenike ran a finger around his collar, tracing the metal that was latched around his throat. “He used to be a warrior, but now he’s just a pathetic thing who can’t help but dribble in his diapers.

From behind him, she put a hand on his chin and pushed down, forcing Astolfo to his knees and following him down. He made a little choking noise, but she ignored it, leaning in and planting sharp little kisses in a line up his neck.  

Whimpering, Astolfo tried to cover his diaper with his hands as his bladder released once more, making the padding sag. It was a pitiful way to cover up his accident, but even if it wasn’t fooling anyone, Celenike grabbed both his arms and twisted, forcing his wrists behind his back.

Pinning his arms in place with one hand, she reached around her servant, showing him off to the murmuring crowd as she reached inside his diaper, stroking her fingers along the gaps in her servant’s cage.

She could feel his cock strain against the metal, desperate to grow fully erect and to feel release, but the cold steel was more than sufficient to keep him contained. His impotent arousal caused a constant dribble of pee to flow into his diaper, letting everyone see as his padding grew more and more heavy and full, eliciting murmurs of surprise and amusement from the crowd.

His moans of frustrated pleasure were loud enough to cut through the murmurs. His peers continued to watch, unable to look away from the humiliating display.

No more waiting. Celenike pulled at the back of Astolfo’s hair, dragging him down onto his back, arms pinned beneath him. Holding him down, she stepped over him straddling his waist and grinding herself against his diaper.

She could feel his cage through the squishy padding, a hard bulge that she sank her weight into, rocking up and down, groaning in pleasure herself as Astolfo continued to whimper and moan.

Now that he was caged and helpless, Celenike had no reason to hold back and tease. She could focus on herself. Riding her servant at a gallop, she felt fire build inside her and her back arched in sensation, her pleasure equaled only by Astolfo’s frustration.

Beneath her, he had given up any semblance of shame. Astolfo wriggled and squirmed, as though if he thrust into Celenike hard enough his cage would vanish and he’d get to achieve a climax.

His diaper couldn’t take any more of the flood and started leaking, staining his clothes and his cloak, but Celenike didn’t care. Hands resting over his midsection, she pressed her hips down harder, building, getting closer, further-

Astolfo found a release first, but instead of feeling bliss and satisfaction, he got only a sudden pressure on his bowels that he could do nothing to resist. Beneath her hands, Celenike felt the pressure build and then release in him as a solid, putrid mass was pushed into the seat of his diaper. Moans and whimpers were replaced with soft grunts of effort as the geis forced Astolfo to mess himself, and as he loaded up his diapers beyond their capacity, he was still trying to grind his caged cock into Celenike.

She didn’t know if the bulging mess around the back of his padding was noticeable to anyone in the room, but the smell certainly was. A foul odor filled the room, announcing his loss of control to everyone standing nearby, and as he started to cry from the frustration and shame, Celenike cried out in sadistic pleasure.

Leaning back, Celenike held tight to her mortified servant, holding still and trembling in delight as she rode him to a finish, complete satisfaction setting over her as Astolfo finished pushing out his mess.

She held herself still for a few long breaths, savoring the moment, then stood. Pulling back her mussed hair, she faced the room. Most eyes were on Astolfo, who was still trying to squirm in his packed, leaking diaper, but a few were on his master, watching for what she would do next.

Clearing her throat, Celenike announced, “Let that be a lesson, then. If you don’t obey, then your only use is as a plaything. Understood?”

The room was still, and almost silent. A few servants, those who’d never liked Astolfo, were smirking or even chuckling quietly. A few others were blushing sympathetically. Astolfo himself was desperately pawing at his diaper, seeking the near-release he’d felt a moment before. The point had been made. If anyone crossed her, she would destroy them completely.

Walking to the door, Celenike said, “And, someone make sure he’s delivered to my room. I’m not done with him yet.”

If you enjoyed this, consider checking out my Patreon, or just following me on Twitter or DeviantArt, and please let me know what you thought! 

• Like 1

Celenike is so getting punished for making Rider useless!  Her first comman skill should have been used to make Rider weak when a key phrase is said and strong again with another so he can still be used in battle.