LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Distinct audible "TELL" with high waisted breathable

DL-Boy

I've been wearing Walmart Assurance disposable briefs at work and always go into the stall to pee so I can do so privately.  I used to fold down the waistband so I could simply pull the diaper down and pee over it but recently I've kept the waistband up and against my belly instead so the diaper doesn't slide down as easily.

This breathable fabric has a very audible "TELL" when it is pulled away from my skin. It sounds like tearing tissue paper.

I notice this, especially when the restroom is occupied, as I'm aware that others will also be able to hear it.

Doesn't bother me or worry me, but I thought it was worth noting it here.

I've been wearing Walmart Assurance disposable briefs at work and always go into the stall to pee so I can do so privately.  I used to fold down the waistband so I could simply pull the diaper down and pee over it but recently I've kept the waistband up and against my belly instead so the diaper doesn't slide down as easily.
This breathable fabric has a very audible "TELL" when it is pulled away from my skin. It sounds like tearing tissue paper.
I notice this, especially when the restroom is occupied, as I'm aware that others will also be able to hear it.
Doesn't bother me or worry me, but I thought it was worth noting it here.

Walmart Assurance are a good quality diaper I’ve used them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They lasted about 8hrs for me

4 hours ago, scif788 said:

They lasted about 8hrs for me

The Stretch Briefs (two Velcro tabs)?