LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Control Freak...

Guest John_Q_Sample

Personally I'm not a control freak, just a freak. I wear the title proudly! I know what society considers "normal" and I am so far way from that.

I can pretend to be normal if I have to, like for a job, but even then it has it's limits. Every place I have worked I have always been the weirdo, even when no one knew about any of my fetishes.

Now, if you had asked about being a controlled freak....... :whistling:

Sissy Dahli

I definantly have a type "A" personality in my professional life. I work in a position that requires me to take charge. Because of this, a lot of times, I do bring that personality home and it takes over....which Mommie hates!!

Beyond our Mommie/baby side, we got our start in BDSM and we are both self proclaimed switches and on occation, I do switch and become the boss because that's what Mommie needs at the time.

I actually struggle with my dominant personality. It has a tendancy to cause a lot of issues in our relationship as I have a hard time letting go of it because it is my safty net. I use it to 'protect' myself from being hurt. Unfortunantly, this hurts Mommie as I tend not to let her be in charge even though she tries hard to be. Her dominant side is not as strong as mine so when the two clash, it always ends in a fight because it take a very strong person to 'override' that side of me and make me submit or little.

I've been trying very hard to not let this happen but it has been such a big part of my life for so long, I have a hard time letting go. Thankfully, Mommie understands and still sticks with me.

So control freak....yes...do i want to be....no *sigh*